Reminder that the right wing retards on Sup Forums that crosspost here memed CURRENT YEAR into oblivion because they've...

Reminder that the right wing retards on Sup Forums that crosspost here memed CURRENT YEAR into oblivion because they've never managed to actually disprove any of his arguments.

Anyway, Last Week Tonight thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4
time.com/3841060/iconic-vietnam-war-photos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_Lop
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/12/18/trump-and-the-gop-are-rigging-our-tax-system-for-the-rich-this-new-report-explains-how/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>any of his arguments
Were there any?

>_LITERALLY_ 2016
>defending John Oliver

*tells you what to think*

>le current year
>haha i don't value progress and can't reconcile the fact that my political views are inherently reactionary and authoritarian so I will disingenuously imply that my opponent's appeal to the fact that society ought to have moved on from my reactionary views is simply stating the date

alt-right sperglords should be executed and I don't believe in execution

Did he ever right Trump a campaign check like he said he would?

Se mate gringo viado

Pavlovian face contortion and peer shaming is not an argument

Don't worry. We in the alt-right do believe in them.

>The point of comedy is to point out flaws in society and protect the downtrodden
>hurr durr why do they want to protect the proletariat from corporate exploitation

they're strengths lie in shitposting and obfuscating facts to be complimentary to their wayward and obscene beliefs. the fact that they've deluded themselves into thinking that's exactly what everybody else is doing is frankly baffling and sad for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4

this video is the moment I saw that this retard is either just a comedian that has no idea what he is talking about or just an evil person that makes money from feelings.

>the prime minister of Slovenia says that we can't take any muslims beacuse we don;t have any mosques
what are you an islampohobe? How hard it to build a mosque?

>political views are inherently reactionary and authoritarian
>implying there is anything wrong with Authoritarianism
Hierarchies are important.

>Sweetie, time for dinner!

I hate everyone in that picture except Conan.

His humor is incredibly stupid and annoying but I actually respect the journalism done behind his show.

Yeah, right. Their comedy is disingenuous and, ironically, more divisive than anything else. It's working against the proletarians by making them fight one another.

>memed CURRENT YEAR into oblivion

you mean reality?

>I get my politics from comedy central
*breaths in*

sauce on .gif, is it real?

>I get my politics from image macros on an anonymous anime imageboard.
Oh sweetie, at least you tried...

>actually typing this

>claim to be bastion of free speech, guns, meritocracy
>call the other side cucks in the very epitome of psychological projection
>want someone else to control you because (and I quote) "Hierarchies are important."

REALLY activated my almonds

where did you get a picture of my twitter?

>protect the proletariat
Don’t make me fucking laugh.

>politics affects everyone
>television and film are the most consumed entertainment media
>surprised when politics and television are shared interests of some

self-identified authoritarians are a very rare breed in the modern political climate, save of course for fringe countercultural hubs like Sup Forums. The vast majority of people will not tell you that they want to be controlled by someone, that someone else is inherently better than them and that therefore they should tell them what to do. Not in America. So when authoritarian movements come to America they have to disguise themselves as populism. I'm not saying authoritarianism and reactionary views are objectively wrong, but when they are disguised as something they're not, you'll be hard pressed to find support for them outside of retarded race realists and autists on Sup Forums deluded to think they're better than everyone else because society shunned them when in reality society shunned them because they're fucking assholes.

Where the fuck were you for all 12 years of grade school? It's probably the most famous picture of the war, only to be exceeded by Napalm Girl.

Seriously, did you not even attend primary school?

>N-No really guys! Daddy Drumpf has our best interests at heart! It's the libruls that will screw us over!

I MEAN

COME ON

Wow, it's like wit and intelligence go together, and no one who isn't actively evil or AGGRESSIVELY stupid ever bought Trump's shit for a microsecond

>HUHUHU, he a cuck guys! HUHUHU
Again, right wingers hold indefensible positions, so they resort to dumb insults and personal attacks in leiu of evidence, a behavior universally found throughout the right but only found in the rare fringes of the Left. I almost feel bad for them, being so stupid must be hard.

>It's the reactions to my divisive policies which are divisive!
>Antifa, who only show up to protest alt-right nazis, are the real problem!

time.com/3841060/iconic-vietnam-war-photos/

>things I don't like are "divisive"

I see this so much, there has got to be a Bullshit to Help Any Conservicuck book or pamphlet that they pass out in churches or farm supply stores or trailer parks.

Unironically the same and I even closed the video after that hot opinion. I used to watch his shit because of the silly USA things. Then he started talking about my continent and I saw how retarded he actually is.

Democrats are just as big cocksleeves for corporations and if you don't believes this you're actually retarded

Is he on again?

>other liberal white thread
it's so funny to see these white left-wingers try to pretend they're smarter and better than other whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_Lop

This

>shout lies that are outrageous even for a politician
>things like what you said the day before that WERE RECORDED ON LIVE NATIONAL TV for instance
>do everything you can to destroy the legacy of everything he did (even the things that were pretty fucking hard to disagree with)
>use negotiation tactics from "The Art of the Deal," like calling people names on Twitter

>"why are liberals SO DIVISIVE"

>HAHA LATE NIGHT POLITICAL SATIRE IS FUNNY I LOVE JOHN OLIVER FUCK DRUMPF

>claim to be bastion of free speech
I'm NatSoc, so no.
>call the other side cucks in the very epitome of psychological projection
You are cucks because you are willingly giving up yours and your tribe's territory and resources to help other tribes have more children who will then supplant you.
>want someone else to control you
It is about leadership, not control. Not that I'd expect a numale such as yourself to understand the difference. Do you know what a männerbund is?

>I've never read a book without pictures: the post.

Look at this Low T faggot

I MEAN CMON
THIS IS THE YEAR THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY IN
IT’S THE SAME AS A [cultural reference] MIXED WITH A [longer convuluted cultural reference]
AND NOW THIS
*clip gets shown*
*John starts smacking his fist down on the desk and covering his mouth laughing*
AND NOW FOR OUR MAIN STORY, DONALD TRUMP
A MAN WHO IS THE HUMAN EQUIVALENT OF [another long cultural reference]
*20 minute long discussion of a boring issue cherry picked to seem important*
THAT’S OUR SHOW JOIN US NEXT WEEK WHEN I, JOHN OLIVER, AM STILL NOT A CITIZEN
GOODNIGHT

John Oliver is both reactionary and authoritarian so your point is hypocritical in this case.

What's your point? As a NatSoc I am only concerned with the truth, regardless of how popular that truth is.

Why is it that Conan always seems to stand out? Whenever images like these are posted, most people say he's okay.

>need someone to control them and tell them what to do because they believe someone is better than them
>they think they're better than everyone

Really made me think

surely at least a third of this thread is bait, right?

This thread is 90% reddit, lets try to make it 100%

Are you literally shaking?

this guy is old 2016 grandpa news. 2018 is where its at now, my high soyed friend

>Muh tribalism
Sup Forums is a board for social rejects. Either you're shilling for the people in your free time (which I'd say is cuckoldry) or you're a normalfag who needs to go back to Stormfront. People. Are. People. Judge a person by her character, not the color of her skin.

>People like me are losers
Great argument.

Donald

>People. Are. People
>Judge a person by her character, not the color of her skin.
>her

>NatSoc
>Concerned with truth

tell me about the Jews buddy :^)

>opponent's appeal to the fact that society ought to have moved on
Progress depends on the point of view. That they call themselves "progressives" doesn't make it progress.

>Sup Forums is a board for social rejects
Yes. That is why so many here can see through the propaganda which blinds normies.
>People. Are. People. Judge a person by her character, not the color of her skin.
Jesus Christ lmao
>heuristics are invalid because MLK gave a speech that a Jew wrote for him 50 years ago.

That's because his arguments are stoopid, you fuckhead

yeah, these people are super evil. They are profiting from people's tragedy to make "comedy"

He's got that white above his irises look that screams delusional leftist

>John Oliver is both reactionary and authoritarian

You have to go back, reddit.

Yes, because the government is more efficient, responsible and trustworthy than our cable companies. Look at the fucking VA and tell me we should be entrusting the internet to the government

(((Ye))) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44
Jews are unironically devil-worshippers and liars.

it sure got good goy in here real fast

So...

>The point of comedy is to point out flaws in society and protect the downtrodden
The point of comedy is to make people laugh. Political comedy is almost inherently set to fail. If you're operating under the assumption that your mindset is somehow objectively correct, you will from the get-go alienate a large portion of your potential audience. Now if you make a 'Chris Christie is fat' joke, that's someone everyone can laugh at, because it IS objectively true and doesn't require some pre-set stance.

>concerned with truth
>quoting the fucking bible

haha good show chap :^)

>the people that tell every minority, religion, gender, and sexual orientation that everything sucks for you because of old white men aren't divisive

Chill it with the antisemitism.

Authoritarianism is a mild-grade mental disorder, it's the kind of things that make cultists and zealots work and it's pretty much the antithesis to critical thought. Authoritarian leaders are just the goons that recognize that they have an audience that will believe anything they say and abuse it.

Anarchists are stupid retarded scum, but authoritarian boot-licking sheep aren't any better.

I think this might actually be true that conservatives are less intelligent, but I took the effort to find the source of that image. It was published in a pop-science online magazine by a self-labeled liberal.

>this coming from a group whose constituents are so uneducated and stupid that they think professors are part of a sinister ultra-leftist brainwashing cabal

No you see he has a graph that says certain people are dumber than other!

Protecting women and minorities, especially in an era in which they're being persecuted more than ever, is needed by the men to whom the world listens. Someone to remind us that bullies are bad. Someone to remind us that all men are created equal. Someone to remind us that we share this big beautiful world with all sorts of wonderous and diverse peoples and cultures, and that we should learn from them, not block them out. Comedy is too important to be apolitical.

>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Too obvious, mate.

this meme is too spicy

I read plenty of books, and that's exactly why I don't watch retards on tv who have fooled you into thinking they're special. Yeah sure every once in a while they're not too bad but the amount of propoganda shoved in between is retarded. They oversimplify most issues, shits made for brainlets and normies.

It's true. He abuses reactionary rhetoric all the time, just in a different way than a traditionalist would.
He constantly mocks people for not conforming to his (and his audience's) arbitrary social standards and makes them seem like they're in the wrong for doing so. It wasn't so noticeable before the 2016 election because contemporary politics was already dominated by the conformities that appeal to him. but when Trump says something like "I really love black people. Black people are my friends." He would feel that it's necessary to point out that he isn't using politically correct terms like "African-American minorities" or "support" instead of "love". and he'll crack some kind subtle of half-assed joke to his (((enlightened))) crowd. To me, that's very reactionary and authoritarian, especially since these norms are completely outdated and only appeal to people in their early middle ages by now.
I say this as a person who sympathizes with leftist tendencies. Please stop pushing late night TV show hosts to the forefront of political discourse. It's nothing but repulsive.

No one wants to ban private ISP you moron.

He says, while posting racial IQ infographs without a trace of irony.

>wanting billionaires to pay the same rate as the rest of us is white genocide

Call it whatever you want. I find it so fucking sad that you idiots claim to be the anti-cucks when you're the ones puckering you assholes. It just boggles my mind.

Who are you talking to?
I was making fun of YOU for doing the things I knew you would whine about.

>conservatives do something stupid, like elect a ridiculous goofball president or get involved in endless petty political scandals
>it’s funny and goofy and easy to make fun of

>liberals do something stupid, like import millions of foreign religious fundamentalists that rape and murder the native population, or encourage minorities to destroy their own communities
>it’s depressing and uncomfortable and no one wants to talk about it
Political comedy is gatbsgr because most actual issues aren’t all that funny.

Why don't they ever invite serious right-wing guests, or even white nationalists.

I'd love to see one of these libcuck Jew pawns try to debate David Duke or Mike Enoch.

>protecting the proletariat
lel. Trump is the only person with the balls to stand up for the white working class (aka the proletariat) which is why (((they))) hate him.

>They exist to point out flaws and protect the downtrodden
Funny how they weren't this vocal when their guy was in office. Where were the calls of support for the working class as their living standards continued to decline under Obama?

Complete frauds, the lot of you.

The show doesn't have guests.

You mean when Obama gave them all health coverage that they didn't have before? Wow, such decline.

Because they are fucking idiots like you moron lmao fucking cry baby faggot muy race muy race

>Trump
>standing up for the working class

isn't it past your bedtime, buddy? :) washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/12/18/trump-and-the-gop-are-rigging-our-tax-system-for-the-rich-this-new-report-explains-how/

Of course not, gotta control the narrative at all times.