What does he like to do?

Suck a buncha dicks

HE LIKES TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
HE LIKES TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
HE LIKES TO
MOVE IT

This series still going?

Remember, Sup Forums?

Yeah, the show will end this year, in the form of a new show.

He likes to DA DA DADADADA DA DA CIRCUS
DA DA DADADADADA AFRO

All this fighting to get his kingdom back seems a little silly given that he's just going to abandon it in Madagascar 2.

Fuck his bodyguard.

That's technically a new season.

I'm not really liking how Netflix is handling season releases. I'm afraid they're going to fuck around with Voltron and Trollhunters as well.

Getting his kingdom back.

Grind booty to the floor. He trained until he could do splits for just that reason.

Yes, and every 3 or so eps brings a new waifu. So far Mary-Anne and Pam are tops.

Pam's coming back this season, btw.

Of course she is, all of his allies have been captured, the only people he could possibly get to help him are his enemies.
A super-fast mongoose would be a huge value-add.

circus afro

Fuck bees.

That's assuming his enemies aren't allied to Koto or aren't indifferent to what's happened, though.

He's got one guaranteed ally though.

Extra Thicc Moms?

>What appears to be a bad guy comes to the main character's rescue because "ONLY I GET TO KILL HIM"
Well fuck, now I have to watch every episode to get the context to enjoy this more

Who doesn't?

So is his show actually surprisingly decent like the penguins of madagascar tv show?

no way, only she tops him, and they need hardware for that

Eh, depends on what you like.
It's mostly episodic comedy, but it's been optimized for binge watching, so there's a lot of continuity if you're into that.
You'll never know when a random name that was said early on in the first season is just suddenly going to become a relevant plot point two seasons later.

Karl's one of those really obsessive nemesises.
He's the kind of guy who would research your entire life so he can use it to destroy you emotionally.
He'd certainly never stand for Julien losing everything through something as simple as brute force.
There's no way he isn't going to team up with Julien to get him his kingdom back.
You know, so Karl can have a chance to defeat Julien himself.

This show has some surprisingly great villains. Though half of them get killed off.

I will always remember

SHAKE IT
BAKE IT
BOOTY
QUAKE
IT

Deviantart must love this show.

I wonder if someone actually did this.

I think they mostly got furry art.

Mover el bote.