Daily reminder that Star Trek is and always will be better than Star Wars

Daily reminder that Star Trek is and always will be better than Star Wars

that's right mike

Still a shit for dumb manchild

Is that why there was hardly any outrage when the Nu-star trek movies were out?

No its not thats just a stereotype

I was watching the episode last night where LaForge couldn't get a date, and he eventually found his soulmate in a computer simulation to get the Enterprise out of a trap set over 1,000 years ago. Was comfy.

Maybe because Trekkies aren't as obnoxious.

Name 1 (one) movie with men as the primary target demographic that isn't

You're invited to join us in the /trek/ generals. Ask if anyone wants to play Beer Pong.

then why aren't there 80 threads about star trek?

Daily reminder that Star Trek is science fiction and Star Wars is a fantasy movie in space and there's literally no reason to compare them.

Star Trek is for fags.

>Is that why there was hardly any outrage when the Nu-star trek movies were out?

user, I...

Star Trek fans hated the first two so much that by the time the third one came out, they just didn't care anymore and accepted that Star Trek was dead too, just like everything else.

>80 threads about Star Wars
>All of them fanboy bitching
After ATOC, who has the energy?

you are fag

This, Babylon 5 and Stargate are the Sup Forums sci-fi

Oldfags like me don't know this feel since Chads and Stacys considered the two mutually exclusive. If you were a Star Trek or Star Wars fan in the 90s, you were a nerd. How things have changed.

"More popularity must mean that its better"
Highly illogical

why isn't it as popular or more popular?

>M-muh Star Trek is still better than Soy Wars.
>JJ-verse still exists
>Star Trek Discovery (STD) still exists.
>"still better"
>"better"

The newer movies werent that bad. They were good overall but there was improvements to be made. Star trek 4 is the best movie

MOOOOOOOOOOOT!

well one's a tv show and the other is a series of movies. I would imagine that the former has more time to flesh out certain aspects. brainlet.

Mostly the bad name that's carried with being fans. It also isnt as shilled nearly ad much as Star Wars. And more people nowadays were raised with star wars and dont even bother to try something new

Star Trek, before JJ, was never about action or cool effects. Just serviceable action and effects with good stories.

It took me a while to get into Star Trek since I grew up with Star Wars and expected nonstop starship and phaser battles.

Old trek > old star wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting kicked in the nuggets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>new trek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting kicked again> new star wars

>The newer movies werent that bad.
that's absolutely false

Cringe, you and all Treks have to go back

The new movies are fun sci-fi action movies, but as Star Trek movies, they're a slap in the face. They're ironically better Star Wars movies than the new Star Wars movies though.

STD and Into Darkness, terrible as they are, are way better than The Last Jedi.

Trek is for adults, Wars is for children, why even compare. Both are good for what they are. Or should I say for what they WERE. Both franchises are dead for a long time.

Wars as a brand isnt dead. The massive amounts of shitty merchandising and terrible tshirts for normies is ridiculous. Trek never really had much advertising but the merch is pretty good. I have a Spock Mug that i use almost every day

Everything outside of Next Generation is shit. And about 1/4 of Next Gen is shit as well.

Every single Star Trek movie is shit

Star Trek 4 was the best. Veey nice piece about how they can make a film that doesn't revolve around violence. Almost all other films were tight

Daily reminder that Babylon 5 is objectively better than every non-DS9 Star Trek.

Star Trek is the Law & Order of sci-fi, kys