I don't get it, why were the Reptools so afraid of the Dinotrux when they all ate ore...

I don't get it, why were the Reptools so afraid of the Dinotrux when they all ate ore? Did the Reptools seriously not at some point in time realize they could have a symbiotic relationship ages ago?

Well, you'd be afraid of something capable of crushing you to death in a second, too.

But they can readily communicate amongst each other. Ty Rux can even hear Revvit through a compacted digested chunk of volcanic granite mix.

Also that doesn't explain why all the other Dinotrux are afraid of Ty.

The more prescient question is why building seems like such a new concept to a bunch of sentient construction vehicles.

Oh, that one's easy.
All T-Truxes are supposed to be territorial aggressive jerks like D-Structs.

Well construction is a relative term that obviously we, the viewer, are familiar with.

I imagine more so they are just mechanics biological entities, and their functions are similar to any other living creature, live, eat, sleep, grow, etc...... And they establish that by migrating to the crater where there is a plentiful existence of ore. I just can't for the life of me understand how they couldn't establish a symbiotic civilization together when the Reptools have clearly already mastered their own form of civilization as established by their village in the forest. How have Dinotrux not followed suit until Ty shows up?

Not this again.

Dude is such a prick, what was his deal?

>How have Dinotrux not followed suit until Ty shows up?

Because until Ty, All Dinotrux stuck by their own species

He just wants everything to himself, is all.

He's a territorial asshat, like all T-Truxes (Ty is the only good one)

I'm hoping for an Oviscraptor

I get that, but it just seems so odd that not a single other species recognized that they could successfully form a relationship to better themselves until Ty showed up. Even D-Strux copied Ty's lead if only to fuck with him when he enlisted the help of Skrap-It, so it couldn't have been the most foreign of concepts when even the antagonist jumps on board almost immediately. Plus the different species of Reptools didn't seem to have a difficulty forming a society, wtf trux, get your shit together.

People actually watch this?

It sells toys.

Reptools need strength in numbers (being small and all)

It's smarter than most shows aimed at young children

I'd also like to see Marine Reptiles and Early Mammals

you don't?

It's fun in the way that it is fairly episodic but with the light serialization in the fact that they are clearly getting better at building over time.

It has Ed voicing a character.

This is obviously a depiction of the first forays of reptools and dinotrux's relationship

hence why its in the past and not modern times.