Man...

Man, did everyone including the writers forget this guy is a powerful and feared assassin that was introduced killing an entire village full of children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8mcDmXqo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=qPGQPXFszHA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5FMdWdNXi4
youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ8OhLSrD0
youtube.com/watch?v=CnPmtwBiD8I
vocaroo.com/i/s0Th0xD1rUUn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.
Aku is literally the power of all darkness and has killed and demolished many, many people. Yet he still manages to be his goofy self.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8mcDmXqo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=qPGQPXFszHA

Samurai Jack villains have always been a bit goofy despite committing atrocities, that's just how it works.

>EXTRA THICC

i forgot how good real Akus voice was, new guy is doing an alright job but he just cannot compare.

Sup Forums is so fucking retarded, jesus.

I come onto this board to talk about Jack but none of you faggots are capable of actually fucking thinking. You think the character GIVES a shit that he killed that entire village? He's going to have fun, he doesn't care about morals.

If you were expecting him to kill then how is he supposed to do it without a body, IDIOT? Use that brain of yours, all of you.

Was there an update?

Someone post the better version with the rick and morty

You really like your Jpeg compression, don't you you reddit fuck.

>better version
>rick and morty
If you say so

Is that one guy in the back going SSJ 2 in XCVI

there;s a version where episode 4 is crossed out and it has the sad version of their reactions with rick smiling edited in

I miss the rattle snake SFX

Nah he's getting tortured with electricity.

The first 3 episodes or so they could actually take themselves seriously. But after that they just introducing more and more goofy Hannah Barbera homage characters and typical in-your-face CN humour just like Dexter's Lab.

It is hard to go completely against your own personality, your own quirks without anyone filtering you.

Remember that in the first episode Jack and Aku talk through poetry and pretentious old english.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5FMdWdNXi4
youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ8OhLSrD0

Plus Phil Lamarr sounds whiter than ever in his first episode in Jack's role.

>watches cartoons
>hates fun

why

I THINK IM IN THE COMPUTER

How does a robot even know what a penis is?

>not posting this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=CnPmtwBiD8I

>Why would an assassin probably trained in torture know about the anatomy of humans

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmummmmmmmmmmmumumum

really made me think there

vocaroo.com/i/s0Th0xD1rUUn

Nigga's just a head right now.

The fuck he gonna do?

He's nothing without music.

You know the new guy is doing pretty well.

Tob geg

Wait.. .was the song he played on his flute just a riff on the old theme this entire time ?

Shareware and Opensource

Looking for this?

yeh