THE GREAT DEBATE

THE GREAT DEBATE

gwenom vs mjarnage?

Oh how I hate OPs that force me to Google Image search. How hard is it to add a fucking title!?

There's no debate about it: Campbell's art is shit

Veronica Lodge

You wanna know the artist or the characters or what?

more like The Mass Debate, amirite

MJfag 'till the bitter end.

Reminder that the writers killed Gwen cause she wasn't as interesting as MJ.

Think of it this way:
Do you want Norman Osborn's sloppy seconds or not?

Gwen is shit. Her only purpose is to die.

EVERYTHING

Peter should take the blonde bimbo.

MJ cause she was actually good for peter
and not a massive stress giver

Could I possibly extract a breakdown of the personalitys of Peters extensive back catalog of love interests? It's not something I've been able to acquire from following threads and reading articles. All I really know at the moment is Black Cat is fun loving, MJ was sensible and worried about him getting hurt, Gwen died and is regarded as being otherwise unimportant and there are many others.

When gingers are drawn that well, simply nobody can compete.

MJ, but Gwen is hotter.

That's your debate? I'm an MJfag but Gwen's time is long past. The biggest thing she ever did was die, and even before then she was kind of a bitch. I have no idea why marvel likes to pretend she was some virgin princess, especially after sins past which they have yet to retcon.

A much better debate would be MJ vs Felicia. I still think MJ wins, but it's a much closer contest than Gwen would have.

Gwen has worn the same outfit for decades

Betty looks hot here but why Veronica dyed her hair?

Black Cat
Gwen invited Peter to watch a movie where a dude gets his dick cut off, don't recall MJ ever being that interesting.

Gwen was the first and pure love. Mary Jane was the guilty pleasure that came later.

like there's even a debate

Even better.

In this pic MJ because we can see the soles of her feet.

In the comics Gwen because she NTR'd Peter from beyond the grave, leaving his mind broken and soul shattered. Breaking him so hard that he eventually traded his marriage for the life of his 100yr old Aunt. Top Waifu

huh... modern Marvel really did kill off any interest I had on the 3 classic Pete love interests.

Well in case they bring her back in Legacy she's just gonna be like her Ultimate version or Spider-Gwen.

Gwen's death has actually been used in universe quite a bit. Back during Civil War it was one of the big justifications people used for Pro-Registration.

There's also Liz Allen, who is bound to show up again in the comics aftee Homecoming.

>don't recall MJ ever being that interesting.

She did have plenty of web bondage sex with him when they were married.

None of the above

Eh, I'd say MJ is also got some experience before she and Peter became an item so she'd technically be sloppy seconds of some dude too.

I think the 90s cartoon version gave me a transformation fetish

Liz has been around in the comics. She's running Alchemax and sometimes works with Norman

NEVER FORGET!

_Liz

THIS!

>Liz has been around in the comics. She's running Alchemax and sometimes works with Norman
Ok let me rephrase that: become important and maybe even Peter's love interest again due to the movie.
Is she still blonde or did they make her half-hispanic already (though in this case that was started in Spectacular)

MJ for Peter, Gwen for Norman. Everyone wins.

The one who didn't fuck the Green Goblin

who do you prefer? for cheesecake covers and silly stuff like Danger Girl Campbell is fine

Mary Jane never fucked Norman Osborn.
Mary Jane never fucked another man while still in a relationship with Peter.
Mary Jane is literally Peter's soul mate, to the point that the only thing that could separate them was Satan 2, and both of them have been fucking miserable in one form or another since OMD happened, without either of them knowing exactly why.

The only thing Gwen represents is adultery and Peter Parker's greatest failure since Uncle Ben.

I usually prefer Mary-Jane for cheesecake. She's a model for crying out loud!!! But since Gwen is a quasi-SJW icon for some reason, I want to see more of her.

All this thread does is remind me that Black Cat used to be my favorite love interest for Spider-Man, but has since become one of my most hated female comic characters thanks to Dan Slott turning her into a massive turbo cunt.

She can be saved. I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

So she's the new Goblin?

OUTRAGE!

Maybe with a Superboy Prime style retcon

Please. Otto was in control of Spidey's brain. Felicia could be a clone, or possessed by Mephisto, or brainwashed by Hydra.

I like her, but it never really was meant to work in my mind. She's like those women who want a "man in unform" and they're attracted to the power and sense of duty and all that, but not the guy. Peter is still a person under Spider-man. They work, but not really.

The thing they played up with Felicia during the last few years before OMD and Civil War era stuff was that she realized this very thing herself and regretted not giving Peter Parker the chance he deserve. And then it was too late to go back on it since he was married, and any attempt she made to lure him away was met with a wall of loyalty for his wife that not even the devil himself could tear down until he eventually did.
And then of course there's the whole "Would he even be a good man if I was able to seduce him away from his wife in the first place?" angle. It was to the point where if Peter's marriage had crumbled the old fashioned way, she probably would have swooped right in and happily played both doting civilian wife during the day and super heroic partner in justice wife at night.

But then came the first round of retcons where nobody knew Spider-Man's identity anymore, which completely undid decades Felicia's character development, as Peter revealing his identity to her (Despite initially revolting her) was a major part of that development and set her on a more heroic path to begin with. With that undone, she essentially never grew up out of her thrill seeking cat burglar phase, since Spider-Man never reached out with that olive branch of trust in the first place, emotionally closing her off from others.

And then the whole superior plot just made her a vindictive bitch.

Felicia hardy was one of the more negatively affected Spider characters throughout all of these reworks and shitty plotlines over the years. And that's tragic, because she deserves better Goddamn it.

That reminds me of something, doesn't Felicia have a wife in the Spider-Girl comics?

616 Gwen is shit
The shittiest shit that ever shat.
Dying was her only saving grace as you don't bitch about the dead.

Spectacular Gwen was great, though

the other white meat

I seem to recall that being the case. She also has a biological daughter that might have been made the old fashioned way.

I'm pretty sure 50% of all female super heroes and super villains are at least some level of bisexual.

That shroud looks great on her desu

superior gwen.

Felicia being bi in 616 was confirmed a few years ago too when she lamented on how she hasn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend in quite a while. And honestly if someone can be believably bi it's Felicia.

>a wall of loyalty for his wife that not even the devil himself could tear down until he eventually did
for the love of god
I had honest-to-god forgotten about OMD
Dear god, nearly a decade later and it still pisses me off

Is Pete still being Tony Stark? I hopped off Marvel a while ago

Doctor Octopus mind-swap episode?

MJ and it's not even close. The only thing Gwen ever did was die on Peter

You mean spectacular.

I nearly forgot about BLSM:TAS

>>Mary Jane never fucked another man while still in a relationship with Peter.
>Mary Jane is literally Peter's soul mate, to the point that the only thing that could separate them was Satan 2, and both of them have been fucking miserable in one form or another since OMD happened, without either of them knowing exactly why.
This is a spectacular post. Gwen is a shit. The fact that Peter brought up none of Sins past during The Clone Conspiracy is unfuckingbelievable. Peter should have been dropping some truth bombs but nooooooooooooooooooooo we had to have a sympathetic Gwen rather than the reality.

Superb taste

MJ. I've never been into necrophilia.

Whichever one isn't dead in my current universe.

One cucked peter with Norman Osborne and willingly had his child before having him kill her and ruin Peter's life. One was turned to shit by editorial, but before that was pretty cool. Your call.

Sandman and Green Goblin ran a train on her?

Red-heads are hotter sooooooo

Legit, I now dislike MJ, Gwen, Black Cat, and even Peter himself. Modern Marvel is fucking intense.

Not pictured: The Spot being deepthroated.

canonically a virgin (probably) before Pete
she said she liked to tease and play the party girl role, but she was never easy or slutty

DELETE THIS. I FUCKING SWEAR YOU FAGGOT!

what is the context of this?

Mary Jane was still better, even in those. Though I admit that was a Gwen I could actually get behind.

What's going on with her lately? Last thing I saw was Spock knocking her teeth out and I haven't had the time to stay updated.

Shit's still fucked up yeah. It's probably not ever going to completely unfuck itself, but we can hope. And stick our fingers in our ears and la-la-la real loud. That totally works.

REDHEADS = SLUTS AND WHORES

could there be a consensus that SSM had the best spider whores overall? even though i dont remember how felicia was in the show all that well

Sins Past.
Gwen got wet like a bitch in heat when she noticed Norman's muscles under the shirt, so she fucked him, got knocked up, and secretly had twins which she also expected Peter to take care of if something happened to her.
Not one bit of that was exagerated at all, by the way.

I grew up with Mary Jane, but I'm starting to lean more towards Gwen

I miss them.

Gwen gave Norman a pity fuck, got knocked up, and fucked off to France to bear his children. Of course, once her kids started rapidly aging, and Norman seemed to care fuck all, she wanted to run back to Peter. Instead Harry ODs on something, and the Goblin throws her off a bridge.

my bad, I meant to reply to this

You take that the fuck back. Those are my people your talking about you cunt. We all know it's blondes.

Any girl is better than chat
chat a shit

I can't recall, what happened to the kids again?

nah, spidercest is where you get Jessica Drew being a whore, it's on /aco/ right now

you and youre people are whores user

Black cat was in it, but didn't have that big of a role really. Not bad on the design. I didn't really care for Liz though, Gwen and MJ were clearly superior.

NEVAH!!!! You know whose at fault, user! Quesada wanted this! Quesada soiled Gwen! Quesada ruined the Spider's marriage! Quesada made him a self-insert that fucks a character based off his daughter! Always remember!!!!

BWAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

da bitch died
da dude fucked off into oblivion.

I think he had a minor cameo in one of the recent Spider-events, but writers and editors seem to have -wisely- decided to ignore that whole arc so far.

They seemed like the only happy couple in Marvel at times. Even when the editors hated her, she was always by Pete's side. They could have mandated anything they wanted, made her cheat, kill her off, have her knocked up by a Goblin and thrown off a bridge. But somehow she's too iconic for them to even dare, even after what they've done to Gwen.

Even after a deal with the devil, it's still apparent that MJ is the one.

actually I was wrong (just checked)
both alive. dude got amnesia though

Agreed. MJ was great on that show.

Gwen was great too, until the second season. She was kinda ruined towards the end there.

She's now a murderous villain who wears a cleavage covering costume. It's shit.

Let it be known that cleavage is the mark of a good woman. Powergirl is the purest hero.

Wow what the fuck.

I thought the yellow cat eyes on her shoulders were dumb at first but I don't know. Maybe it's Stockholm syndrome or something but they've grown on me

if i ignore that they're cat eyes it looks pretty good.

Bitch wasn't pure. She was only interested in peter at first because he was the only kid who hadn't stuck his dick in her. She was a cunt and didn't support him as spider-man. To make matters worse she cucked him with Norman. She's pretty much a dirty whore.