Step 1: Be Handsome
Step 2: Don't be Not Handsome
Step 3: See Step 1

Is an average(6/10 at most) okay?

If you have to ask, no.
but seriously, no

fuck dudes in the butt

Buy THE jacket.

He has a different jacket for every movie he's in though. And they all look great, but only when he wears it

Be emotionally complex.

Gosling is very average, man.

Can a manlet ever be like the Goose?

Are you sure? I figured a change of wardrobe and personality would be enough. I unironically want to become a mix of the characters he portray.

That helps but only if youre handsome

not really

SS + GOMAD + Plastic Surgery

If youre a 6/10, you should start lifting and maybe possibly maybe possibly hop on some peptides or HGH if you really want to looksmax until you get goosemode. Also you should preferably be as tall as him if not taller

Work out, dress well, and not care too much about everything else

yea, like Ryan Duck or something

I'm 66 inches. I mean, I don't feel short where I'm from.

have a stroke so that half your face is droopy but still manage to look very attractive

dress well
be a good actor!

He's a 7/10 with natural charm that pushes him to at least a 9.

how is he handsome? his head looks like an egg

ok

>66 Inches.
If that's you OP, I'm so sorry. 5'6" is freaking tiny compared to goose.

Smoke crack and don't talk

AHAHAHA
Post your face you jealous facelet. You look terrible compared to him in pictures, I guarantee it

Pretty much this, except don’t care about anything else at all. Women love men who don’t care, they always want what they think they can’t have

you guys are out of your fucking mind. i know a fair amount of chads(like guys that pick up very good looking women easily, based mostly off their looks) and MAYBE 1 of them is as good looking as the goose. If he went in to any bar or club he could pull chicks without trying whatsoever, even if no one knew who he was or that he was rich. That's not a 7, and that's not not handsome.

jesus, how much more gay can you get????

times you were like connie?

>h-he wouldnt be Chad if nobody knew who he was
But women find him attractive, and that's all that matters

As I said, the fact that he dresses well and takes care of his appearance and is charming makes him a 9. There are plenty of normal guys as physically equipped for attractiveness as a goose, but have shit character or hygiene.

HAHAHA
what a fag.

Rank what you've seen and reveal your power level.
Half Nelson > Blade Runner 2049 > Crazy, Stupid, Love > Drive > The Place Beyond The Pines > Remember The Titans > The Ides Of March >>>>>>>>>>> Only God Forgives (one of the worst things I've ever seen tbhsenpai)
>I listen to Dead Man's Bones

The Say Cheese and Die! episode of Goosebumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=oblUDgSeubw

Well, at least I have the autistic part down.

i think you are confusing a sympton with the cause; what causes men not to care is being goodlooking which is caused by good genetics

if you already know you look great doing everything and no matter what you do or what happens people will love you because of your face why would anything bother than you?

this BEE CONFIDANZ shtick is a reddit meme designed to make ugly people feel better because then they can pretend the only difference between them and actually attractive people is DA ATTITOOD and not genetic disparity a fucking mile wide making them look like a different species. It doesnt matter how "confident" a female or male super model acts, they could be shy and awkward or loud and obnoxious and everyone is still going to find them far more attractive than anyone else in the room and just find these qualities instead endearing. i mean ryan acts borderline autistic in interviews, if it was an ugly neckbeard do you think people would even act remotely similiar towards him, i doubt he's even have a fraction of the success hes had in his life.

You just know.

This but unironically

you just KNOW

whom dat

my gf

literally built for BLA[spoilers]hugs

If by that you mean his head is huge, thatś true, and it's part of his attractiveness. He has a large frame overall that gives him a commanding presence despite being lean. Adam Driver is similar.

>Only God Forgives (one of the worst things I've ever seen tbhsenpai)

Never watch Lost River, the movie he wrote and directed.

it's a middleground though. "le anything is possible" is reddit af. However,Look at Adam Driver in Frances Ha, in the Force Awakens. Dude's ugly as fuck , but girl want to hump that because those looks just work for him and gives him a certain appeal.

Tom Hiddleston is another example, dresses well, tanned, well spoken, kick ass dancer and on tumblr there's more fan - fic about him then Thor.

I'm not saying find ONE guy and copy it, as you're picture cleary proves any autist can't just goose it up, but it's okay to be inspired and then find a look and 'persona' that fits your body, personality and self.