FCBD Secret Empire Ending

How does Marvel even allow this shit?

Man, twitter and tumblr are going to be piiiiiiissed. I love it.

>When fans are angry, we're selling comics.

>Nazis
Worthy
>Cancer patients
Less worthy
>A bit of admiration
ABSOLUTELY UNWORTHY.JPG

>Tempest was Hydra all along

Odin was right to imprison it

Anyone have the full comic?

>Nazi Facists are more worthy and better than women (especially ones with cancer)

Well women are inferior.

Game fucking over. Holy shit, he's doubling down. This is gonna be a catastrophe.

'kay, /r9k/

Nick Spencer pls go. Shouldn't you be busy reading Mein Kampf?

He's too busy deciding comics should be political after spending weeks saying comics aren't political

This shit is simple hilarious... I actually enjoy HidraCap and #0 was fun but oh man this dude is simple retarded!
I only accept this shit if is Ultimate's Steve

They say that Bottom is outselling SE, this gonna be so fun.

So I havent kept up with modern Marvel, is Cap retconned to be a Nazi or is this all a ruse to destroy HYDRA from within?

As if the Norse gods needed more Nazi connections.

>And Jason Aaron came in his pants.

Man you cannot be ignorant of the kind of thing you're channeling there. This just gives more ammo to the HYDRA-Nazi argument.

He is Hydra but not a Nazi with Marvel trying really hard to disconnect Hydra with the Nazis by saying that Hydra is a mythical organisation that had Red Skull took over with the Germans.

So yes bad but not nazi.

Cap got in-universe retconned into a nazi by a living cosmic cube.

Hydra used a cosmic cube to make it so that that captain America was always a nazi.

Cosmic Cube girl retconned that Cap was a Hydra plant all along, and that the Nazis were on the verge of winning the war. The Allies used their own cube to rewrite reality in their favor.

Right? I'm just fucking keking at the whole thing.

Also even nuSteve has outright murdered Jack Flag and Bucky. How the fuck is he worthy, and crisis-of-confidence Thor isn't? Is the hammer going to be this "you're worthy if you believe it" thing now?

We already knew but it's good to see it

I'm glad Spencer is just in full troll mode and telling his story without letting haters get to him.

Turned into Hydra by a living Cosmic Cube piece in the shape of an annoying little girl. Believes he was always Hydra and that the Allies lost WW2 and cheated by using a Cosmic Cube to alter reality so the Axis lost.

people dont get that the storm inside of the hammer doesnt care about hydra or anything if your worthy then your worthy end of story

Marvel knows what they're doing. Milking the outrage for all its worth.

retconned into being Hydra which Spencer is making very clear is not Nazis while including blatant Nazi imagery

>He is Hydra but not a Nazi with Marvel trying really hard to disconnect Hydra with the Nazis by saying that Hydra is a mythical organisation that had Red Skull took over with the Germans.

Except in their Cinematic Universe, with Agents of Shield really trying to force it home that Hydra are always Nazis and will always be Nazis.

It's only the comics trying to say Hydra is not a Nazi thing.

Bucky deserved it for killing Cap's husbando's dad

I've been out of the loop on the Hydra Cap thing. Can I get a TL;DR?

Thor would be worthy now, he just doesn't HABEEB to try it.

>Cap isn't a Nazi
>BTW here he is rounding up minorities into camps, wearing Hugo Boss, chasing defectors through the streets and embracing the legacy of Norse mythology
Absolute madman. Spencer has just decided to go down in flames IMO.

>marvel doesn't care about making good comics, only getting sales via outrage
>Sup Forums doesn't care about good comics, only making sjws mad

No wonder comics are awful nowadays.

>>IN THE NEXT ISSUE OF SECRET EMPIRE
>>Cap "Sorry Wiccan, but it's the gas chamber for you"
>>Wiccan "Oy Vey! How much will that run up the gas bill?"
>>Nick Spencer "Get it? Cause it's what Trump is doing"

Wow.
Really? Nazi Steve is worthy of the Hammer?

Nobody cares about AoS.

Is Thor still unworthy? When was the last time he even tried?

Shouldn't he be worshipping an ancient octopus god?

I get that HYDRA was a separate entity from the Nazi's and are basically a rip off of SPECTER/COBRA, but considering their ties with the 3rd Reich and Cap now being affiliated with them with cosmic cube fuckery, he shouldnt be worthy. This is just another attempt at pissing off readers, only this time on the other side of the spectrum

I assume there will be an explanation or hammer retcon. I think this is Nick Spencer trying to do like that Doom moment in Wakanda and prove HydraCap is genuinely still a good guy

I think he's fucking her.

Worthy is a meme

But it's not actually working, is the thing.

>Cap was old and getting his ass kicked, was saved and de-aged by a sentient cosmic cube.
>Cosmic cube was actually fooled by the red skull into thinking Hydra was the good guys, rewrote Cap's entire history so that he was a member of hydra this whole time (whether this actually now happened in 616 or she just merged two universes together isn't exactly clear)
>Cap has now set up a big trap to take over the USA and it's currently in motion.

He's also like just murdered a bunch of ordinary Americans, heroes, innocents in the last few issues of his book(s). There's no way he's worthy by any reasonable standard.

>Nazis = Worthy
>Fighting cancer = Worthy but somehow less worthy than being a Nazi
>Self-doubt over the importance of Gods = NOT WORTHY

For an event that swears that it's not about Nazis, it's certainly a good impression of their propaganda

Remember when the hammer was for the most Worthy?

HydraCap has been good though

I feel like Spencer is trying to write a kinda clever subversion thing here but is just utterly fucking up how it's come across.

I'm not sure why everyone is all in a huff about this. Even if he's Hydra, he's still Steve Rogers and Steve has always been worthy. Captain Hydra is ruthless, but he's not "evil."

11/10 page

I've enjoyed it primarily for some of the character rehab it's done. I do roll my eyes at the hammer moment though, the hammer is actually more an outright sign of goodness than the Cap mantle is.

Yes, which is why people are upset at this Nazi fanfiction

user, if the whor-vs-odinson situation didn't prove to you that hammer-worthiness is a steaming memeturd, I don't know what to tell you.

The event hasn't even really started quite yet. Might be part of a plan.

no, Captain Hydra is objectively evil
>tossed Jack Flag out of a plane
>then shut off his life support
>left the Ultimates and pals to die out in space

Not really

What makes someone worthy of Mjolnir? Seriously, they never explain that.

wow. I usually disagre with Sup Forums group think on basically every issue, but at this point it's clear that

1.) Marvel has no plan beyond "shock value gets sales" and " Event Fatigue isn't real"
2.) Nick spencer has a point, but isn't capable of writing it coherently.

This is just stupid. I'm not butthurt, or even angry, but it just proves to me that I have no reason to start buying marvel comics. I just don't see the point in these stories.

He murdered Jack Flag. He arranged for the murder of Bucky and various members of the Thunderbolts. He murdered Red Ghost and his apes to stage an alien invasion of Earth. He's arranged for the murder and mind control of hundreds if not thousands of soldiers and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. He's sacrificed dozens of Earth's superheroes to the alien invasion he arranged.

He is evil.

>Whor and Cap can lift the hammer
This confirms that Mjolnir is a feminazi

You know what? Thats fair. "Worthy" is subjective bullshit depending on the writer anyway. However, given Caps recent actions its still a questionable creative decision. Jane being Thor is still bullshit though

>intentionally sets up an alien invasion to keep the heavy hitters of the Ultimates trapped out in space

Thanks.

They'll just reset to the status quo before the year is over.

>has outright murdered Jack Flag and Bucky
No he hasn't. He put Jack Flagg into a coma which he would have recovered from had they not pulled his plugs prematurely. He was killed by the doctors.

As for Bucky, Steve did not lay a finger on him. All he did was tell Zemo that he wouldn't stop him. Had Bucky not been incompetent, then he wouldn't have gotten captured by Zemo. Zemo was the one that killed Bucky and Steve didn't help him with that, he just didn't get in his way.

Correction

Nick spencer *thinks* he has a point but isn't capable of writing it coherently

It's an ancient Norse hammer. Guys were fucking brutal and probably would not approve of someone who got triggered over "Gor was right".

Grade-A post, user

How is he not evil lol

not a nazi

This is the only fucking I'm interested on.

It is entirely possible, and in fact pretty likely, that Thor is currently worthy. He hasn't tried to lift Mjolnir since shortly after he lost.

1) Being worthy of Mjolnir
2) That's it

I'm still reading/buying the Marvel comics I think are good but yeah, I'm in exactly the same place as you for the most part.

I can honestly see this being the Marvel pivot imagines.

Nick Spencer says one thing then does another

>He put Jack Flagg into a coma which he would have recovered from had they not pulled his plugs prematurely. He was killed by the doctors.
kek

fuck off

Its whatever the writer wants it to be. But to clarify, mjolnir has no qualms with killing depending on circumstances. After all, Thor is a warrior

Post the following pages.

Busiek made it so the hammer was just for Thor but it let others pick it up only in times of need, once the danger was over it wouldn't let anyone but Thor pick it up.

>It's an ancient Norse hammer
No, it's a hammer made specifically for Thor that he was only able to lift when he fully embraced his destiny and responsibility as a great hero.

I don't think you understand why doctors and families take coma patients off of life support

They're brain dead Jim

HAIL

>not a nazi

he walked into that room with the intention of killing Jack. He was saved from doing it by narrative contrivance because Spencer is still trying to desperately push the idea that Steve isn't a bad guy and that Hydra isn't Nazis.

inhumans are a menace so its fine

If I remember correctly, they have to have the spirit of a warrior. The DC crossover had Superman holding it, but only because Odin let him. Superman could if he was willing to kill.

This is not right.

But he's a Norse god. Their definition a great hero is probably different than ours

The cosmic cube could have just made it so Cap was automatically worthy when she made him the "best possible" Cap regardless of what he thinks does or did.

That's better.

I still think the dead Jack Flag is a ruse, like what a coincidence Jack was recovering but when Steve is close to killing Jack suddenly Free Spirit is all "We're going to put him out of his misery!"

Or maybe you're right, he's dead and Spencer is just a hack.

Or this dumb ass shit.

And now that's been retconned to Mjolnir being originally created as a prison for the Godstorm, and wasn't created as a test of Thor's worthiness until after the fact.

He's a Marvel comic book Norse god. Go read Thor comics.

How many frost giant skulls do you think Thor has cracked open?

wtf i love nazis now

They had a funeral for him, user. He's dead.

No it's reality. It's a male dominated world. Only thing helping women is legislation.

Vast majority of ceos are males and billionaries. Vast majority of politicans are male.

I don't understand the context behind this scene. What's going on?

Are Frost Giants the moral equivalent of all of Earth's other superheroes?