What is Rick's power level?

What is Rick's power level?

6.5 points

>character is a big piece of shit and the show constantly reminds me of how much of a cunt he is
>"WOW, AND THIS IS OKAY?!"

I don't get people on here sometimes.

No

yes, it is absolutely ok to visit any amount of violence you like on nazis.

Did this need it's own thread?

Yes.

It would also be okay to beat the shit out of some guy who walked around in obnoxious capitalist attire. Defining yourself by the political ideals you believe in makes you a top-tier faggot.

>Rick constantly uses people, takes his grandson on life-threatening missions for selfish reasons, has gotten hundreds of people killed with his recklessness, enslaved an entire civilization just to power his car.

>But if he punches a Nazi, THAT'S GOING TOO FAR.

They're both douchebags.

But the Nazi is the weaker douchebag, so he's getting beaten.

I really doubt Steroid Rick gives a shit about who he's beating up.

It was probably Summer's idea that they take their roid rage out on specific assholes.

During this sequence Rick's power level is beyond infinity. He could defeat Goku, but only if he beats him up using the exact same animation he used to beat up everyone else.

Even the mods are tired of the lazy shitposting.

His only superpower is his intellect, but it's all he really needs, as he has been shown to effortlessly outsmart and manufacture technology far beyond alien empires and even supernatural beings, even while severely intoxicated. I'd put him on par with Doctor Doom, though the world of Rick and Morty is far from consistent.

yet they didn't delete the obvious bait op image

isn't the OP image a cartoon?

Could Rick beat the Doctor.

chaotic neutral Reed Richards.

with time and materials rick can bull shit up anything he wants.

old man strength, depression, and alcoholism makes him a good unarmed fighter against untrained opponents.

The same one OP's been trying to post in other threads, yes.

Rick won't time travel but the doctor can't deal with parallel universes.

so the rick/doctor conflicts on the finite curve would have be solved on a case by case basis.

which means rick hopping universes before the doctor goes back in time and fixes what ever went wrong in Rick's life.

So what's Rick's power level?

Isnt illegal to show swastikas?

only in europe if you are not using them ironically,or talking about how the nazis were bad.

No, people are just scared of them in things that children might watch.

AFAIK, you can't use them in videogames in Germany, nor can you use them in public. I think it's also banned in some eastern European countries.

And why is it legal to show a hammer and sickle? We almost blew ourselves up because of commies

In countries that don't have free speech, perhaps.

Anyway, that DMX montage was great.

Because Nazis started that shit. And the Russians play along with it.

Can't vouch for other countries, but here in the US you can show both.

>nazi poster banned
>commie poster not banned

Oh wait we are on Sup Forums shit checks out.

Are there any caps who still fight commies?

Why do you assume those anons are communists?

I'd say its pretty high, considering rick can turn a sun into a black hole.

>modern liberals
>not communist

I dunno, but Rick is a Galaxy teir power level.

In economic terms modern liberals are farther right than almost any time since the new deal.