ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

Your mom will never admit it, but your dad.

you start

fpbp.

>You murdered a child you fucking asshole city-sleekers

>it should've ended after frieza

It would have been so much cooler and makes so much more sense to ressurect him instead of Frieza for the new show. He's stronger and shares the love of fight of Goku and Vegeta.

>gets arm blown off
>can regenerate due to pickles cells
>gets head blown off
>survives
>blows self up
>still survives
this is why S1 is patrician and everything after S3 is shit(other than S7)

buuuuuuuu, mistik swourd, supa sayajesn godu

>supa sayajesn godu
Don't ever bring that shit up as if it's relevant to Z

They should have ended this anime when Gohan killed Cell. The entire android arch was throwback to the original Dragon Ball fight against red ribbon and ended Goku story perfectly. There is literally no way they can make a more kino ending for this anime after all the garbage that followed and broke all the rules of the anime.

part of me knows you're absolutely right but for my won selfish reasons, it should have ended with mystic gohan curbstomping super buu

Buu arc was interesting, but when he started absorbing people it really went down

They did nothing wrong

i liked how different buu was from frieza/cell: very primal but childish who was almost amoral.

I don't remember Buu saga very well since I saw it all when it released on VHS and only once but it was worth it for the fact that Buu was a great villain(minus fat buu who was a full-blown embarrassment you stupid reddit memefucks), Majin Vegeta, Vegito(who I think is a bitly overrated but still cool and one of the most popular characters) and SS3(top 3 iconic moment of series).

DBZ shouldn't have ended anywhere. Despite its problems, every arc was great. Even Garlic Jr fight me you fags always complain about goku show and side characters never getting shine and then hate on this for no reason