Have Disney strike Star Wars Episode VIII from the official canon

Anybody here sign this yet?

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

>They wont change anything.
>But we can give into our hate.
>give into the dark side.
"Let the butthurt flow through you!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
strawpoll.me/14648964/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Is this really the best thing we could be doing with our energy? Let's have a poll:
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

This is so fucking dumb. I don't like the movie, but get over it.

the only thing that matters is the original trilogy.

It's not going to do anything, unless you're a Disney executive or a billionaire, they don't give a shit what you thought of the movie, as long as you bought a ticket and gave them their money.

Jesus christ this video is fucking depressing. It looks like the kind of feelings you have when your life is ending and it's flashing in front of your eyes.

sci

scoop out a nd eat my o doing

scoop out and eat my precious chutney

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>being such a cuck you actually pay to see movies

it's amazing how you retards keep finding new ways to be pathetic

In ten years when everyone hates these movies Disney jews will use it as an excuse to remake Episodes 7-9. Ben Affleck as Luke confirmed.

Babies

It's the spark that will light the fire that will burn the mouse down.

We can protest them by giving them our money but saying we don't enjoy it afterwords. That will teach them not to make successful blockbusters!

Playing that song is cheating user

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

did mark create this

Rian sucks dicks.

no, in fact im reporting the petition because fuck start wars

The Disney movies are ascended fanfiction regardless

EP 4 and 5 are the only good movies. Star Wars is really the most ridiculous thing ever if you think about it. 2 good movies and 6 bad movies. Has there ever been anything more overrated in the history of mankind?

Can you really call 6 a bad movie though? Flawed sure but bad? I wouldn't even call 2 and 3 bad if not hugely disappointing and a different direction than most people wanted. They were still fun movies that were movies somewhat.

The thing that sucks is a lot of people hate sci-fi because there just aren't many good sci-fi movies, I mean Star Wars is pretty basic compared to the best cinema out there but it still took concepts, decent ones and made them pretty well. I mean they don't have the depth of a novel but they still do a good/evil redemption story pretty well.

not your personal army FAGGOT also
>petitions
LMAO

Have those autistic change petitions ever done anything ?

Classic WoW servers, but that was a different case. It's pointless here and makes you look like a retard.

SEETHING

>>The petion to get mods allowed on GTA 5 on PC worked.

>> Petition to get Dark Souls on PC worked.

>> Not a petition but fan outrage got loot crates removed from battlefonrt 2 and the world investigating loot crates as gambling.

Be less cucked man. Or do you like that shit? Video game fans are seen as whiny, monay, bitchy, and high demands. And you know what? It gets results. If no one hears your outrage and bitching they don't care. Stupid shit like boycott's don't work, but never ending bitching? Works.

This is the stupidest shit I've seen all week.

You don't own star wars, you are not entitled to having every star wars movie be to your liking.

Luke was an ass kicking hero in ROTJ. Now he's a bitter old hermit and his "lessons" to Rey amounted to nothing. The kylo fight thing was more of the real Luke poking through, Hamill probably demanded that.

Your technically correct, but emotionally a faggot. Expelled from this discussion.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Yoda became a hermit too.

Has anything ever happened because of a change.org position?

More like six good movies and two bad movies. Watch them again, stop drinking soy, and put down the philosophy books.