Do your friends know you watch children's cartoons?

Do your friends know you watch children's cartoons?

I watch children's cartoons with my friends after games of D&D

Friends?

>implying I have friends

I have one friend and he also does.

What kind of friends hold hands with me and giving me that "i going to suck your dick" glare?

Friends....

Yeah. They don't care because I talk about other stuff with them, and we laugh about that. We go out, order food, get drunk, they try to get me/another person in our group into Tinder, we enjoy casual banter, watch films etc.

Admittedly I do have another group of friends who are very much into cartoons/anime, and I talk about that with them but otherwise meh. It helps that cartoons aren't really my main interest, I just watch them for a short time each week to unwind from studying/working.

I think I recommended a couple of shows to a couple of them when a friend of a mutual friend started talking to us about it, but that's it.

I just have two friends from real life, but we only chat online because I'm a shut-in.

One does like cartoons as well and the other is normie-levels of interested. I get happy when the one that isn't too interested in animation brings up an animation topic anyway since they know I like talking about it.

Does your mom know you're posting on a board for pedophiles?

The ones who are dick hungry I would guess.

What are these "friends" you speak of?

most people my age and in my country (college kids) watch children's cartoons
i mean it's either watching that or the 92%, of other shit on tv
which consists of wildlife tv , some shows that are decent and a metric fuckload of shallow cheap bullshit made specifically for brain-dead normies

the term you are looking for is 'friends with benefits'

They don't know the full extent of my various shames but they have a basic understanding

Same.

Of course. I wouldn't hide who I am from my friends.

Hell, my friend and I discuss cartoons all the time. It's seemingly more acceptable now I guess.

Yes

I only admit to watching Samurai Jack and stuff I watched 5 years or more ago

>friends

Well, that's such a simple concept.

>friends

Yeah, they do. One of them watch them too. The other one gets angry and acts like it's the end of the goddamn world if you mention Samurai Jack or Gravity Falls.

They know, and they all do too. (you guys are my only friends)

Yeah, my roomie is my bud and we talk about Samurai Jack, Steven Universe, ect. At my old job almost all the young 20-somethings watched Steven Universe. One girl told me she and her boyfriend loved to get high and watch Teen Titans Go all day, and that he would call her lil' mama like BB & Rae, I thought that was really funny. Cartoons are cool.

Second post best post

But I don't. I'm here for the Sup Forumsmics.

In an anime club, so yeah.

They don't know I also like Western stuff, though.