Let's settle this once and for all. What did Sup Forums think of The Last Jedi?

Let's settle this once and for all. What did Sup Forums think of The Last Jedi?

strawpoll.me/14652682

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprise surprise. People hate it.

inb4 the same people who botted imdb and RT also bot the strawpoll

>bots
I thought it was the Russians.

>Rotten Tomatoes
>Russia Today
>Both have RT as initials

makes you think

Why waste this thread on a strawpoll link other than this one?:

strawpoll.me/14648964/

>most cynical, contrarian movie website on the internet
>25% liked or really liked it

guess it was pretty damn good then

bump, need more data

this board is the pinnacle of edge though

and yet a significant percentage strongly liked it, with a pretty decent sample size

This poll is being rigged by the hacker known as "Sup Forums"

It's the ultimate pleb filter
and the majority of Sup Forums are plebs

I voted that way ironically you redditor numale soyboy.

Childlike. Many unecessary scenes that ruined the drama. Missed opportunity with Ren/Kylo/Luke

Not enough character development.

6/10

nice buzzwords, butthurt manchild

I bet you have a BB-8 wool cap

why are you projecting?

This happened every time a shit movie comes out. Reviewers praise it, Hollywood runs psyops to make you think everyone else liked it, twitter tells you youd have to be racist/homophobic/sexist NOT to like it.

But then you get off the internet and talk to people and surprise surprise, everyone DID hate it.

The last Jedi took a shit all over Lukes character, and just to prove it had no respect for any other Star Wars movie it also shat on Finn and Poe. It wanted so much not to be the same story as Empire that it purposefully abandoned the Snoke and Reys parent's plot lines out of spite to the audience.

Its garbage and if its indicative of Disneys plans they may as well start making Star Wars for TV because people are quickly going to get tired of paying for movies like The Last Jedi.

>But then you get off the internet

where do you think you are, user?

How do you get your chicken tenders without at least briefly talking to your mom?

user, we're on the internet, why are you roleplaying as if we're IRL?

it was ok, nothing groundbreaking. Would have been much more interesting if Rey had accepted Kylo's offer

>nice buzzwords, you buzzword buzzword
Why are redditors so fucking dumb, bros?

The Last Jedi is the thinking man's SW film. I have a high IQ, for a black man, and I enjoyed it very much.

>why are buzzwords so fucking dumb, bros

the sad part is you can't even see how retarded you sound, manbaby

>redditor
>buzzword
I don't think you actually know what a buzzword is, sweetie. Also, I wasn't the one criticizing people for using "buzzwords". I was pointing out your idiotic hypocrisy. It is quite clear that you are the dumbass in this situation, and I think you realize that. I am eagerly awaiting another moronic reddit reply from you.

>I don't think you actually know what a buzzword is, buzzword

lmao, shut the fuck up, neckbeard

Haven't seen it yet (will pirate when a 1080 version is available), but from what I've heard and seen of the movie so far, I'm going to absolutely hate it.

And I already absolutely hated TFA.

i saw it a few hours ago. with all the shitposting thats been going on over the last couple of days i though it would be so bad id be asking for a refund but i didnt mind it in the end. it was still star wars even with all the disney: white-men-are-evil/diversity quota bullshit. people are going into it with too high expectations. it could have been a lot better but it also could have been a lot worse.

I went in expecting it to suck because the trailers sucked (porgs looked annoying, CGI Chewy looked bad, and the red theme looked gimmicky) and I was STILL hugely disappointed.

Are you trying to be retarded on purpose or is it a natural thing?