Adam Driver is ug-

>Adam Driver is ug-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-ly

>Jews fear the samu-

If Japan loves him so much why did they drown him and leave his body in the water?

Of course they love him. He's basically a live action anime character.

you just know

>ywn have endless teenage jap girls crave your cock

He must look like a real life American superhero to them. God bless you Japan

say that to my face

andanese.

Kek

I feel bad for the guy. He was the only good thing in this shit movie.

He looks good with a bit of facial hair but desu he looked like a crescent moon in TFA

jap girls REALLY fucking love edgelords
Thats why like 90% of anime is popular there

Japs have shit taste. They always have. More news at 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

???

weren't they referring to koreans here

Have you been to japan?
They will want to have your baby as long as youre white

There's even a WEBSITE, ya'll. WEB. SIGHT. On the fucking INTER NET. It's legit. Based Kylo is alpha chad. Swag!

watch Silence (2016)

Can confirme that is not the case :(

Ziiiiinnngggg

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA JAP WOMYN AT

This desu
Sure he's a cheesy as hell whiny baby. But it works for his character as a severely conflicted angsty manchild. If the rest of the first order were actual imposing villains and not just pompous British caricatures, there might have been potential.

Instead we have an empire of colossal retards sperging out across the galaxy

I was surprised at how built he is. He looked like a skinny emo nerd in TFA. Came off as alot more intimidating in TLJ.

>tall and white

It's like living life on god mode

I can see it. He has a bit of a Toshiro Mifune samurai look if you squint a little.

Okay one thing they absolutely hate is a fat motherfucker.
Lose some weight n i assure you, you will drown in chink pussy.

>wer da jap women at XD
If you're a loser here, you'll be a loser there

-s aran

That's either from reddit or tumblr, you can tell by the posting style
>"Apparently Drumpf grabs pussy- and that's sick!"
>"So, apparently... Rick and Morty is DESTROYING Drumpf!"

My waifu is a young teenage Japanese girl and she doesn't give a fuck about Star Wars.

How the FUCK does Adam Driver keep getting all the ladies with that shit beard and a nose the size of Australia?
Goddammit I was bullied in middle school for having a big nose, why did I not turn out like him? This is the worst timeline.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>if you squint a little.
u cheeky cunt

VEY'D

Japanese girls can't resist the BWC

Because you don't look like this?

you stupid faggot i've been holding out on watching silence you dumb prick suck my nuts

But user, I do have long hair and always wear black :(

The sad thing is he actually looks like he could be related to Harrison Ford

because he has talent, is a good guy, and goes out instead of posting here

This, desu. Kylo is the only thing of value in the sequel trilogy.

>small dick japs mad white gods taking their women

what else is new?

Adam Driver has weird facial proportions and isn't conventionally attractive, but he's still attractive. Why the fuck is it relevant that you have a big nose? That's not why he's good looking, that's why some people think he isn't.

Just play an edgy apprentice to a worthless backstoryless villain in a multibillion dollar raping of a beloved space fantasy movie.

Its true, all of it.

Being white gets you laid in Asia. If you're an ugly white guy you'll get at most a 6 but if you're half way decent you'll get a lot better. I did.

O ly problem is that these Asian girls, espcially Chinese are very obsessive and want you to marry them and shit.

After a while, people taking photos of your tall white ass gets annoying as fuck and kids stare at you like you're an fairytale creature.

Also, old people are either lovely and give yoiu free shit (a karaoke bar owner gave me a bottle of Jameson for free) or they're asshole and will spit when they see you.

Not relevant, he's just mad he's ugly and lonely, as most of the people in this very thread. Including me, including you, probably.

fpbp

Just like blacks and white women amirite white boi

What if I'm a manlet?

He even has yaoi body proportions.

hol up whiteboi so u be sayin race mixin be fine if u finna do it?

well no shit, giving little girls something to talk about is the whole point of disney wars

Japs just love hollywood celebrities period

I like how Adam looks. He looks very "royal".

I always like seeing interesting faces on screen instead of conventionally beautiful people.

Are you in China?

"Royal" as in "Habsburg royal"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

You would think the whites' and japs would make a master race offspring it hapas are always fucked up.

I'm guessing god put that in place to stop map/white hybrid race becoming demigods and killing him.

Yep.

Was in Hiroshima as well as Mongolia.

Mongolians are based.

He's had an interesting life too. He grew up blue collar and is a Marine. Reminds me a bit of Buscemi who was a NYC firefighter and went back and helped out during 9/11.

>Hiroshima
Taking their women after nuking their grandparents, my man

type when you're sober faggot

>6'3"
>Built like a house
>Deep voice
>10/10 head of hair
>Ex marine, man of action
>Millionaire

He's living the dream.

he's basically keanu with worse facial proportions. wouldn't call him a handsome guy but he's not particularly ugly.

Girl on the right looks like a woman and a child at the same time.

His face isn't even ugly, just unique and a little strange

Jap girls love the BWC,

I'd cut a ball off to be Adam Driver.

He was also great in Paterson and Logan Lucky.

So would you still have that ball as Adam Driver?

>I'd cut a ball off to be Adam Driver
Goddammit it would be a tough choice but I would too.

wish i was the qt on the right :(((

Kylo went to the dark side for loli.

How do I achieve this? Without killing my own father of course...

Be white
Be tall
Go to Japan
Tons of pussy

You need to free yourself of your pain. You know what you need to do but you might lack the strength to do it.

>Mexican
>5'7
This truly is hell.

Liam Neeson was dead the entire time
Spoiler Alert

forgot "be from a western country" cuz russian guys ain't getting shit in asia

This was a Japanese Imperialist march led by some group that usually goes near Korean neighbourhoods and blasts shinto music and slurs at them over microphones and loudspeakers. In this case they were protesting Chinese, they walked past some white tourists at a hotel and hilarity ensued.

Do I still have hope?

I look Arab (half Portuguese half actual Arab) and slayed there. Most of them were uggos though as Jap women that like foreigners are usually bottom of the barrel.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS

Why do the japs hate the chinese so much?
The japanese owe pretty much their entire culture to the chinese

Lol the expression on his face says it all. He can barely contain his giddiness.

it's possible, user. Just make sure you don't have any facial hair, as it's considered dirty in asia.

China would be a safer bet than japan. Koreans would be much more racist toward foreigners, especially foreigners from non-western countries, but I'm sure there are plenty of chinese girls you could get.

>Why do Mexicans hate Spaniards so much? They owe pretty much their entire culture to Spain
Yeah, so? Doesn't mean they're not retarded fucking apes.

That's the thing, the Japanese came from an elite caste from China. They consider themselves inherently superior. Doesn't help that the Chinese are made up of nearly pure peasants who've lost all their culture at this point.

>Just make sure you don't have any facial hair, as it's considered dirty in asia
But I look like a fat fuck without my pubes beard...
>China, Korea
Shit tier.
I JUST WANT A CUTE JAPANESE GIRL TO LOVE ME

I guess I'll stick to shitposting about my crippling depression...

that's what the japanese say about themselves. Not sure if I believe it though. I've lived in china for about 4 years, Korea for about 3. I've only been to japan for maybe 2 weeks but what struck me the most when getting there was how absolutely butt fucking ugly everybody was. They looked like philipinos.

The koreans call them monkeys and I can see why. Of the three east asian countries, I'd say korea has the most attractive people due to all the surgery but are also the most racist / shittiest personalities. They are truly dreadful people.

Chinese are okay if you can find a non-peasant that actually showers more often than once per week, and I've found them to be much more outgoing and open than koreans. The japs I can't say much about other than that they're ugly.

get in shape, user. Start hitting the gym. No asian likes fat guys. You can lose weight, just start watching youtube videos and you gotta make a plan and stick with it. You can lose a lot of weight in 6 months and you'll end up feeling much better about yourself.

He legit looks like a weird, white version of Toshihiro Mifune. I can see why Nip girls are all over his jock.

>tfw Adam finally succeeds in MISSIONing the Japs after 400 years

Jap girls have different tastes, scruffy ass Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean was considered a sex god when those movies came out while guys like Hemsworth and Reynolds barely make noise.