The Last Jedi was not really that bad

The Last Jedi was not really that bad.
The latest Moviebob episode helps explain this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7UKW-dgZMU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robert "Moviebob" Chipman raped a 17 year old in 2006. Ask him about that girl he offered to give a ride to after the midnight launch of the Wii and watch him squirm. He became such a staunch good male feminist to try and cover it up.

I believe it. After all Robert "Moviebob" Chipman was best friends with admited rapist Devin Faraci.

No one is going to convince me that the horrible movie I watched was good

>and the point of this sequence is the idea of oppression and inequality and the feeling of righteous anger about it, and giving rose a voice to establish herself as the voice for that in this new trilogy.
Who the fuck watches Star Wars for treatises on social issues?

Bob Chipman.

Reminder that this fat fuck is so undisciplined and lazy that gave himself type 2 diabetes. I can't wait for him to lose his feet.

>He literally says muh diversity,

It is a Nerd Crew episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
can't wait for him to die in my lifetime

I pray he dies long before they have the chance.

>people actually donate money to this fat slob

why?

FUCKING God, Sup Forumseddit really fucking sucks! Why ALL fucking liberals redditores here only complain about Sup Forums when the fucking Sup Forums is the real problem here?
Fuck off with e-celebs and twitter shit!

These psychos all donate to eachother's Patreon's. Most people only know blob as the guy that got mad at Pixels.

Sup Forums here, we're taking over, faggot. Get used to it.

I wouldn't be surprised, but where'd you hear this?

Sup Forums BTFO

>>and the point of this sequence is the idea of oppression and inequality and the feeling of righteous anger about it, and giving rose a voice to establish herself as the voice for that in this new trilogy.
t. 40 something year old virgin who lives in a basement and will die alone. None of your twitter "friends" will notice or care that you're gone.

I agree with him on most points EXCEPT Luke.
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why Luke Skywalker, the character whose whole arc revolved around resisting the urge to fall to the dark side and succeeding would SNEAK INTO HIS NEPHEWS BEDROOM AND KILL HIM IN HIS SLEEP! None. Zero. I can see Luke banishing Ren. I can see him pushing Ben too much which pushes the latter over the edge. I can see Luke telling Ren to chill out and come back later -- and Ren getting discovered by Snoke in that time, seducing Kylo, and sending him back to Luke as a sleeper agent to bring down the temple.

But fuck this shit with Luke sneaking into his nephew's room in the morning for cloak and dagger shennanigins. Fuck that. It doesn't work for Luke as THE hero of cinema for 30+ years. It doesn't work in this film. It didn't work for Mark. It doesn't work for the audience.

wow lol we got a phoneposter over here

The comments are really great. Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO

>moviebob

lmao

>mexican phoneposter trolls liberal epic style
don't

>anyone who disagrees with me is an alt-right rapist
classic movieblob

>Moviebob having sex

Didn't happen.

I dunno. I kind of want him to suffer.

Don't worry. He's not doing well.

If you agree with this man on anything, you should seek psychiatric help.

>Dumb frogposter talking shit
Hmm