>Out this Week:
Darth Maul #3 (April 26)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/-AIH28G2YRo

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_hGITmNuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb3iBlp1o
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
youtu.be/65As1V0vQDM
youtu.be/ueqKtype7Kk
youtu.be/cUBUlKgsNK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she /swco/?

first for krennic

Do you think han and leia ever did anal?

anal is not canon

anal is gross unless its between two boys

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_hGITmNuo

Dunno if this has been posted yet.

Good taste

Cat taber would have played her right?

a buttslut

What if it's the chick doing the guy?

Getting sick of people claiming Jynn's character change wasn't organic.
Bitch, she listened to the tale of her father's tragic sacrifice & nearly 2 decades of misery, had to leave her mentor to die, witnessed a city full of innocents destroyed, had her father die in her arms all in rapid succession. If that isn't enough to radicalize someone, nothing fucking is.

Should we just call her something like "Filon" or something like it, just give the species a name relating to Filoni.

A chick is not a guy, so no.

*corrupts franchise*

I call her a "Windee" because she's inspired by rejected concepts for Mace Windu and that Mace's original name in the first draft of Star Wars in the 70s was "Mace Windy"

I don't care about anybody in Rogue One except the background pilots and crew in the space battle and the ground troops on scarif. The main cast can all go fuck themselves.

STAR WARS COMPOSER POWER RANKING

Kiner > Giacchino > Williams

this is bait but I'm still angry

picky picky

I feel like people are throwing Jyn under the bus in some vain attempt of saying "See?! Jyn is no better or worse than Rey, so you're a hypocrite for liking her!"

Even though it was bait, kiner and gionchiner have made some fantastic pieces but they never would have been able to without williams

Williams > Kiner > Giacchino

But both Kiner and Giacchino have scored better Star Wars music in the past few years than Williams has.

However the soundtrack to Revenge of the Sith is a Masterpiece that will never be topped.

yeah that's why nobody knows it

Thats because you're autistic user. Please, read what you just wrote.

>tfw felicity jones will never laugh at you for being a bad lover

:/

>anything from the pt
>masterpiece

Chirrut was pretty cool but he should have gotten vadered and Bodhi was alright, he didn't have to fight to be a hero

>ot purists can't name any prequel songs because they never watched the movies
lel top bait

I can't bring myself to care about narratively isolated nobodies who are atoms moments after their introduction

dumb autist

Stop.

not baiting, I genuinely don't know a song from rots besides duel of the heroes and the groaning sidious song and I guarantee you no normal person knows a song from it

Mace Windu was originally going to be in A New Hope?

>normal person

"Normal people" can barely remember anything from the OT too. You'll get the main theme, and the Imperial March.

Idgaf what Normies think

Battle of the heroes

I hope Lightsaber styles survive the EU destruction.

The Rogue One score isn't the best overall but this individual track is among the absolute greatest themes in the franchise's history.
It is utterly fucking perfect for its scene & incredibly beautiful to listen to all on its own.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb3iBlp1o

Across the stars

>march on the jedi temple

PLEASE
L
E
A
S
E

John Williams was literally carrying the romance subplot

Until Story Group reveals what she is, this is probably the best answer.

>The main cast can all go fuck themselves.
They pretty much did

Not him but the music video version of that is much better then the soundtrack version.
the music vid version comes to this epic ending thump like the lion king into while the track version meanders on forever.

why must i cry at star wars so often

Forms have been mentioned, but all relevant information is lost as far as I know

Is it worth it watching all of Rebels? Should I avoid any episodes? Just finished Clone Wars

>when your daughter won't accept the love you rekindled with her mother's killer

>Is it worth it watching all of Rebels?
Yes

>Should I avoid any episodes?
No

alright, gonna start watching it now. thanks user

>Is it worth it watching all of Rebels?
No

>Should I avoid any episodes?
Yes

Have fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes [Open]

guy is annoying is but 99% right about a great many things

ER has some great meme power.

>stormtroopers are clones
>first order stormtroopers are imperial stormtroopers

>99% right
Yeah I've seen entire SU threads ruined by a single namedrop of him

I like SU and I actually rather like ER.

I've never gotten the idea of getting anally ruined by someone who points out facts.

ooga booga where all the togruta babes at

busy being waifued in my autistic fanfics

Being ignored because the one time they show up in mass they're pacifists even though the togruta are hunters by nature?

Her rebels design sure did suck

you mean succ ;^)

(You)

>Doesn't post the R1 video

Just finished Thrawn. They heavily hint at Thrawn slowly bringing the Chiss into the Empire and vice versa. My guess is he doesn't trust the Emperor with the Death Star so he 'accidently' allows the Rebellion to find out about Eadu. Final scene of the show could be the Emperor pissed off at Thrawn because now some pilot from Eadu has gone missing and he thinks it's because the Rebellion found out about Eadu somehow during the Battle of Lothal so he decides that Thrawn doesn't belong in the Rebel conflict so he sends him to the Unknown Regions to work on hyperspace lanes and getting the Chiss more involved in the Empire.

They also hint at Thrawn being shit at politics and not minding who leads him so long as they're wise enough to leave him alone, don't want to kill the Chiss, and are strong enough to fight whatever evil is in the Unknown Regions so I suspect he may join the First Order for a while at least before Snoke gets involved. My guess is the second book will show this. Also there's obviously gonna be a second book since Zhan hinted at too much stuff and named a random Chiss Commander who is clearly gonna be working with Eli in whatever adventures they get into next.

I wonder why her eyes shrank so much.

She used to be my weird big eyed waifu but after her Muslim friend was sent to a Republic gulag she seems to have lost some eye mass.

*blocks your path*

My lord, would you allow me to pass by you if I were to offer...tribute?

I think even if Thrawn had misgivings about the Death Star, he'd calculate that letting the rebellion destroy it would be a massive setback for the Empire and potentially weaken it. He may not agree with the idea of spending so many resources on a single weapon but also see the huge drawback of outright destroying said weapon.

Ok as somebody who is a hardcore Star Wars fan with a great interest in the music of Star Wars, this is what I can remember off the top of my head from the series (going by initial appearance only)

TPM
>Droid Army (variants reused throughout prequels)
>Podrace Fanfare
>Duel of the Fates (easy mode)
>Droid Control Ship Destruction (reused in ROTS when the Invisible Hand descends)
>Gungan Victory Parade/End Titles

AOTC
>Coruscant Chase
>Across the Stars (easy mode)
>Kamino

ROTS
>General Grievous' theme
>Order 66
>March on the Temple (originally composed for AOTC but not used)
>Battle of the Heroes (easy mode)
>Birth of Vader/Death of Padme

R1
>Krennic fanfare
>Death Star and Scarif

ANH
>Main Title
>Rebel Fanfare
>Imperial Activity
>Droids in the Desert
>Binary Sunset
>Force Riff (NOT THE SAME AS BINARY SUNSET, it appears when Obi-Wan does the "good friend" spiel)
>Death Star
>Cantina Band 1
>Cantina Band 2
>Trash Compactor
>Death Star Escape
>TIE Fighter Attack
>Battle of Yavin
>Throne Room/End Title

ESB
>Snowspeeder Search
>Imperial March
>Battle of Hoth
>Asteroid Field
>Han and Leia Love theme
>Escape from the Space Slug
>Yoda's Theme
>Yoda and the Force (when he lifts the x-wing)
>Boba Fett riff
>Bespin Fanfare
>Boba Fett's Bounty
>Escape from Cloud City
>Rebel Fleet/End Title

ROTJ
>Droid Duo
>Jabba the Hutt
>Jedi Rocks
>The Rancor
>Pit of Carkoon
>The Emperor's Theme
>Rebel Briefing
>Scout Trooper Melee
>Ewok March
>Luke and Leia
>Battle of Endor (all 35 minutes of it)
>Yub Nub
>Victory Celebration/End Title

TFA
>nothing

You stand here amidst MY path, not yours!

>I guarantee you no normal person knows a song from it
Never underestimate casual fans. Especially modern consumers of pop culture.

You forgot 'kicked in the dick' by DJ 'Mary Sue' Rey.

odd as it seems, the Rebels design is more realistically proportioned in spite of its stylization, the TCW was this close to anime

kek

I literally cannot hum from memory any track from TFA, I draw a total blank because it was so bland

>kicked in the dick
oh...

>kicked in the dick

Sounds like something from DBZ Abridged

Tarkin, my good man, have I ever told you about the time I was on Eriadu? I know you've its the place of your childhood, but lets begin. I was but a youth on the planet, hunting Veermok by luring them with a onion on my belt loop (which was the style at the time). So anyways, I was on Eriadu on the plains. The plains weren't so bad since the days of the Galactic Republic, since the Empire hadn't had moved their influence on the fauna. So there I was on Eriadu with an onion on my belt loop, which was the style at the time...

I read the book first and to be honest I prefer it to the movie.

resident tripfag SoundtrackAnon might like a word with you. As the name implies, he's into all sorts of soundtracks.

too bad I'm not a fan of tripfags :^)

>TFA
Rey's Theme
March of the Resistance
The Jedi Steps

I know they have names, but I draw a complete blank on the tunes, they have no staying power. Rogue One barely had anything worthwhile either, I only remember the knockoff Imperial theme and the "It's time to be sad now song" when the ISDs crashed into the shield gate

Twi'lek > Togruta

your taste is sub-flick

Do people on the internet really have bad opinions like this one?

Zygerian > Twi'lek

Rey's Theme/The Scavenger is the one that sounds like something from Harry Potter (I think it was in The Jedi Steps, too. also parts of it kind of match up with The Imperial March)

whoops posted wrong pic from my cinema folder

this

I compulsively hum March of the Resistance every day, at least once, for nearly two years, but no one else I know likes anything from the scoreI did it again today

This user speaks truth

>66
why

>I know they have names, but I draw a complete blank on the tunes,

I think you just need to learn to associate things. I haven't seen the film in months but I know these three tunes as well as any other tune you mentioned And TFA is my least favorite of the films.

>Rey's Theme
Montage that introduces us to Rey

youtu.be/65As1V0vQDM

>March of the Resistance
Poe and the Resistance attack on Takodana

youtu.be/ueqKtype7Kk

>The Jedi Steps
Rey walking on the island on Ach-To

youtu.be/cUBUlKgsNK8

Mirialans>Zygerians

i really like those songs, mainly because i heard alot of them in the LEGO tfa game

I can associate things easily, look at the rest of that memorized track list, and that's just off the top of my head without going back to the back of the cd cases to remind me. It's just the score to TFA is so thoroughly un-memorable that I forget them immediately after listening to them on youtube. I can't remember any others of the Rogue One list either, except for a vague recollection of some ominous crescendo when the Death Star prepares to blow up Jedha and Galen's Hologram is speaking

>Ach-To

Was I the only one who was a little triggered by how it's officially pronounced by Lucasfilm staff at Celebration?

All this time I was pronouncing it Ahk-Toh, not Ayk-Too.

I thought I was the only one. I imagine it as a heroic song that the First Order marches to in a much better movie where the New Republic's net positivity is questionable and the First Order is much less tyrannical than the Empire.

Is Thrawn the Gul Dukat of Star Wars?

mirialans are more pleb tier than twileks