D...do you think Jim is coming back

D...do you think Jim is coming back

maybe
he hasn't been in anything since that one movie where he got ripped
who cares there is a slightly less than 0 percent chance this won't be a shitty cashgrab anyway

Based on what Krasinski has lined up, I doubt it. Maybe a cameo. but he'll be busy.

Why...is this legit the end of television?

steve carrell is confirmed not coming back so who cares

Why in the ever-loving fuck would Michael move back to Scranton from Colorado?

And if the answer is "He wouldn't", why in the fuck would you want to watch an Office revival without him?

>a show that went 5 seasons too long
>getting a revival

jim is shit, so are pam and mindy
the show was shit all around without steve carrell so it doesn't even matter

He's tired from fucking Blunt all day and night

no Jenna now post more milkies

Great show that was stretched out for longer than it should but recovered with a good ending.

Sure, why not fuck the corpse.

He's doing a Tom Clancy series for Amazon

>The Office revival
>Not the British version

I have never understood how people find The Office US to be good "cringe humor" when they all behave like fucking cartoon characters.

I-it's barely been 5 years since season 9. Why do this? I'd like more the Office, even the later seasons were great (but still flawed) in my opinion, but this has got to be some kind of reboot or something. They'll never get enough cast members back

Most of the cast members who aren't Carrell are doing nothing of note. They'll come back. lol

I don't consider it cringe humor but then again I'm not autistic.

>John
>willingly going within 50 feet of Jenna
>in character as Jim

Not a chance. If there is a small chance he does it, he’ll be molested by Jenna.

If you don't feel second hand embarrassment watching The Office UK then you might actually be autistic

aside from the b-listers i cant imagine anyone important would come back, the likely would have to get a new 'boss'

dwight maybe
jim no
pam yes
steve no
hangover meme man no
bj novak no
chubby indian no
ann from parks and rec no

the rest of the cast no one cares about and they cant carry shit

the office was always jim dwight micheal pam

I have confidence in myself and don't transfer fictional characters emotions to myself. I laugh at the characters and situations, I don't feel awkward along with them. They aren't me.

im sorry to tell you user but 'second hand embarrassment' from a tv show is true autism

>i don't transfer fictional characters emotions to myself

>im sorry to tell you user but 'second hand embarrassment' from a tv show is true autism

The absolute state of Office US shit eaters who think that not empathizing with a character is just par for the course and not just a symptom of bad television.

Season 1 was much closer to the British tone, though still not as cringe to watch.

You do realize that empathy is not synonymous with actual physical emotion. Just because the character feels awkward, does not mean I myself have to feel awkward in order to understand what the emotion they are feeling.

>You do realize that empathy is not synonymous with actual physical emotion
Dumbest, most baby-brained shit I've read all day.

Well either can't refute or can't comprehend my statement, so you resort to name calling. nice big-boy brain you have there.

>I can't think for myself without having it shoved in front of my face
>Feeling the emotion of another person is autistic

Says the fucking dude who is trying to warp reality and human nature to defend a TV show he likes you autistic dipshit lol

you are not helping your case with these replies you autist i dont even like the office

>Gets proven wrong
>Ignores the whole post

Like pottery. See you later dude.

STOP FURTHER RUINING THINGS THAT WENT WAY PAST THEIR PRIME TO BEGIN WITH

I tried to watch the UK version but I literally cannot understand half the words they said. Why do britbongs have such a degenerate dialect?

We manufactured it during an economic boom to distinguish between social classes easier.

I understand you are trying to point out the difference between empathy and sympathy. but next time you screenshot definitions on this subject, try not to include the definition of sympathy that outright includes it as a synonym for empathy.

why didn't the show end when steve carrell left

generations of inbreeding

HEY HALPERT