Even SJWs know that The Last Jedi is SJW propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Jim is a vegan, too. I see nothing wrong with this, butthurt hater.

Based. Veganism is redpilled. Milk makes you feminine.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

>just want to preference this

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

how is being against animal abuse SJW?
Nazi Germany had the most progressive animal rights laws in their time by far

#resist

Honestly I'm perfectly fine with a movie pushing animal agendas. I sort of like animals

It's funny how news sites are spinning all the negative reactions as whitebois/russian/alt-right/hackbots when I've seen SJWs on Tumblr going fucking mad over this. Seriously, just a quick glimpse of the Finn and Luke Skywalker tags in Tumblr and you'll find so many of them triggered over this movie. Some of them were even urging their followers to write negative reviews on RT.

Most of their criticisms boil down to:
>Kylo gets too much screentime and sympathy points
>Rey's story now revolves around redeeming Kylo
>Killing Snoke means an emo schoolshooter is now the biggest villain in the ST
>The character assassination of Luke Skywalker (because everyone loves Luke)

Bonus, the seeming mistreatment of its POC characters:
>Finn is demoted to supporting character despite having as big of a role as Rey/Kylo (if not more so) in TFA
>Finn/Rose are put in a useless side story that barely affects the plot
>Rose falls in love with Finn even though there were no romantic hints between the two
>Poe gets shat on by white women of authority

Are you kidding? These pansy wansy liberals get FURIOUS whenever I post shovel dog. I once killed a squirrel and my cuck brother beat the shit out me, broke my fucking arm kek

you deserved it you turbo autist

you should to be gassed

Why? My brother is a degenerate for betraying me and taking the animals side you retard. The weak should fear the strong

They must have missed how Luke has been subsisting on his island.

Wrong, alt right boy

This is what happens when they try to hamfist ideaology and politics into something people from all political corners love, if you ruin the movie and the characters there will be backlash. Only people that won't get angry are those that literally watch star wars and sit there looking for the feminism as validation. "oooh oooh, where's the female lead, what's she going to do, YAAAS!"

user one gives a fuck about fish. fish, insects, and reptiles are seen as not having emotions, so they dont experience pain like we do, so its ok to eat them.

That guy looks so healthy and virile.

Actually the single biggest thing one can do is to not breed. Next is to not have pets. Then it's diet, but that would also include water hogging plants like almonds.

Hitler was just an alt-right sjw

Guess they missed the bit where Luke milked the tittymonster.

how did he advocate in any way for "social justice"?

Go to any Jezebel article and replace "white male" or "Cis" with "Jew"

but Jews actually do the subversive shit Hitler talks about, they're doing it to the west right now

bad goy. BAD goy

Literally, skin and cook this thing. Then what. Throw it away? That Cornish Hen looked Delicious. I mean Porg. Sorry if sentient. Well fuck it, train them to fix shit on those two trash can lids.

All the hysteria Jews create is always around things they either do or envision doing to others. They're such projectionists.

>my cuck brother beat the shit out me, broke my fucking arm kek
Sounds like you're are the cuck. Gas yourself, degenerate.

found the serial killer

When I think SJW, I think self-interest. Women screaming about how oppressed women are, blacks screaming about how oppressed blacks are. Why would people who care about animals be considered SJW?

Yeah... their brains are likely malnourished.