tfw you'll never have a 4/10 Asian hottie like Charlyne Yi or Kelly Marie Tran

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charlyne_yi/status/930485659902525441
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
youtu.be/kzu0TTL8gxE
twitter.com/charlyne_yi
twitter.com/pinocastellano/status/937021662461120513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's tough, think I have to go with Charlyne Yi because she doesn't look like Bobby Lee

They are both disgusting to look at, but the one on the right seems like she has a nice personality.

And by nice I mean non-bitchy.

>her gambit to ruin David Cross' career failed

Good, it's so sickening when comedians try to get rid of other comedians to thin out the competition and maybe give themselves one more $15 show to do

What happened to Charlene. I don't think I'e seen her in anything since House.

You know you'd want to hit it Sup Forums

I literally can't tell which one it is.

Asians really do arr rook same.

I'd fuck Kelly but not Charlyne.

She ain't pretty but she sure is cute. Being myself, of course I'd hit it.

This is what happened to her recently

She was also in The Disaster Artist as the costume designer for The Room.

twitter.com/charlyne_yi/status/930485659902525441

I guess Hollywood should get credit for giving these umpa lumpas careers since there's no way they'd get roles in Asia.

Tenth post = best post.

>just fuck my career up senpai

Didn't both this thing and the David Cross thing happen weeks from each other? No one is gonna want to be left alone with this bitch lest she tell literally the entire world every thing you ever said to her that she found offensive, which is everything you ever said to her

What is the problem with Charlyne yi? it looks like she has had multiple faces throughout the years, almost like she isn't the same person.

She moves it around a lot, her face.

your telling me this is the same gook that was in all those other photos?

Do you guys live in an area with no Asian women?

Simple changing of glasses and hairstyle makes a big difference since most of their faces are the same.

Kinda like the default character in a shitty MMO that doesn't have many options to change the appearance of your character?

Now THIS is podracing!

Kelly Marie Tran, besides her big head, is fine. Charlyne Yi is a sewer gremlin.

tran actually looks cute sometimes, she looks like a panda but that's alright, yi always looks like a spastic Taiwanese exchange student names Lo Balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

If only Kelly Tran lost some weight, she could be really attractive if she just worked out.

westernized asians are the absolute worst minority

Why is that?

*best
Nigga I live in korea and those are actually the only ones not behaving like 9-year olds while their voices sound like they breakfast on helium balloons

she will never read this and will continue to be paid hundreds of thousands to appear in dumb hipster shit

>4/10

youtu.be/kzu0TTL8gxE
Kelly a cute

It doesn't have to be that way. What is stopping Charlyne Yi and Kelly form seeing this?

Well, it really depends. Asians tend to get really bad at the second or more commonly third generation in America. But you really only notice it in women. They are the most basic bitches imaginable but they still cling to a culture they know next to nothing about for snowflake/victim points. Annoying as fuck for sure, but they're not out there committing crime at the same rate as the blacks nor do they have nearly the institutionalized victim complex.

This all depends on the individual, of course. But these are the trends.

Charlyne Yi is on Twitter all we would have to do is share some screenshots and tweet em to her

twitter.com/charlyne_yi

You guys want asian girls bc of yours smol benis right?

Yeah, China, Korea & Japan make WAY better movies than America, and they actually cast attractive actors which is by far the most important thing.

She's Ms Potato Face

ah fuck me dead she is kinda cute

Clearly you're not Asian.

Yi blocked me on twitter because I called her a psychotic liar and a talentless moron stuck on dead end cartoons and a web series

The truth hurts

google Elisa Lam and all will become clear

rude

Charlyne tried to fuck over both David Cross and got some guy fired at Penguin for racism and then sexual harassment-- all within a month

Nope this is her personality
twitter.com/pinocastellano/status/937021662461120513

This, unironically.

If TLJ has proven anything... pretty much.

As long as they're hairy enough in relevant places I'd do either. Kelly Marie is much prettier though.

Nope. Respectable size of 7.5in here and I love me some yellow skinned sluts.

Kelly is clearly a 7 my dude.

Still beta and virgin

Kind of like you?

TFW MY EX GF LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ROSE

nigger, the left pic is bobby lee in a wig

My biggest accomplishment of 2017

but I have, they're bretty gud fuck pigs and not picky at all about the dick they can get.

Both are the antithesis of funny and I'm glad nobody gave a shit about her boring sob story.

Give me her number bro.

Her (-5) personality would take her down to a -1/10. I would hit it and even waifu if her personality wasn't a dumpster fire.

Tran is cute and nice. Yi is ugly and a huge bitch

fucking crackers and their weird yellow fever fetish

stick to your own, I don't want any more of these ugly ass elliot rodger motherfuckers running around

Love knows no colour

But I do want more supreme hapa gentlemen.

She looks like somebody just found a random 70 year old rice farmer in rural China and made a bet with somebody that they could make her into a celebrity

>Japan
Japan has THE worst cinema on earth. Only a FUcking Weebo would make the suggestion that they make good movies.

>China
OK, but not better than America

>Korea
Korea is good. I personally don't consider it better than america but I could see how some could think that way.

So, actors have to attractive now?

Depends on the movies, but personally, I would have average or ugly actors that CAN act, instead of some pretty faces that just sit there, overreacting to everything.

The brits have good cinema and they don't hire crazy good looking people for their roles.

I actually find myself taking show more seriously when they don't hire fucking dolls and super attractive people to play the roles.

Nope, 8inches BBC here only for white girls

That MadTV guy? He was the best one after the big fat guy

is it possible that asian's arent a race, but all have the same genetic disease? think about it.

Shout out to the steebee weebee show, and bobby Lee's tiberbelly

>4/10
>hottie
pick one

>love knows no coulour

Except in real life. Asian men have it rough, any of there women that are appealing immedietly go to weeaboos with anime fetishes. Also, there being different races, is proof that people choose racism over love, otherwise we would all be a mixed shade like goobacks.

Mass immigration has only been possible for some decades, that's why we still have white people around.

Search tigerbelly, hes got a decent podcast. Not afraid to make fun of blacks and troll. Id check out the oily poll, witherik griffin, pretty good podcast. Or the theo von episode on the steebeeweebee show, his brother who was the guy in the trunk on madtv

You clearly suffer from facial blindness

I felt weird just by looking at her pic, and then i read about her death. Spooky

Bukowski was a hack that edgy high schoolers read anyways, I still doubt she's on his level though.

>Charlyne Yi
literally who???

who is this guy

why did she destroy some guy's life? All he did was flirt a bit and want to make a book with her