Beter Griffin from Banily Buy, you nibba

DOUG DIMMADOME OWNER OF THE DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME

Dimmadome-dono

The Dimmsdale Dimmadome?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBxpeuxUiOA

Gub Givemgum

>posting reddit """memes"""

why was his hat so fucking long

I was always sad whenever he appeared and his hat wasn't enormous.

>that one shot of it reaching into the sky when they zoomed out

The pacing of the show is way faster than I remember it being, but fuck was this good.

Sup Forums is basically reddit. It's the most reddit-like board behind /wsg/

I'm sorry, should we post green frogs and (((Jews))) to make you feel more at home, faggot

dunk dimmakillthejews

Doug Dimmadab

>Being able to recognize reddit """memes"""

>not taking an upper level course in reddit meme analysis
Buddy, what's even the point of life if you're not gaining important knowledge?

Shambam Thankyamam.

i wish my father was here hello soOA sw timmy turner my name is dougsdale dimmadale dimmadimsdome dudidome dims dimma dimma dome owner of the du dims dimmadale dimma dimsdome du dimma dim dimsdale dimma dims dale dimmadome! thank you for locating my long lost son dale dummadome dimsmadome dimadom dimsdale do dimadom doug dims dimmadome heir to the dimsmadome dimsdome dimmadale dal dimado doug dimadu dougdimsdome [???] if there’s anything i can ever do to repay you for your kindess, all you need to do is ask. doug dimmadome? the owner of the dimsdale dimmadome? not right. not right? thats right doug dummadome dimmadimmadome dimsdaledome dale dimsdoo dimmaduh doo dimmadome dimmadome dimmadome owner of the dimmadome dimsdale dimmadome duh dale do dimsdimmaduhdodimsddddaledome dimsdale dimmadIMMADIMMADIMMAdome. the same doug dimmadome owner of the dimsdale dimmadome where they’re showing crash nebula? on ice? yea! not right. not right? thats right timmy turner my name dimmydummado dimmadome owner of the a͕̬̒͑̚͝ ̨̟̈́ͤ̒͌͌[̰̹̖̳̣͖͇ͣ̒͐͒̓̂[͖̯̼̺ͬͨ̓>͕̬̺͈̤̞ͣ͢&̚ and you can get me three tickets ts not right uwAAlyweh

That's the patented Doug Dimmadab™ of the owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome™, Doug Dimmadome.

His name is youtube.com/watch?v=ts5af0aFcuw

The Dimmsdale Dimmadome!

Fred Flintstone

I though Sup Forums was basically tumblr.

Bendis

Kills me every time

Basically the board you don't like=whatever scapegoat flies.

I almost fucking miss scapegoating ebaumsworld and gaia. I'm just so sick of hearing "hurr reddit" and "hurr tumblr" all the goddamn time.

Ever since 2011, this shit has been keeping up, all because a massive batch of faggots came in around that time after the horse incident and ever since, every newfag who wants to fit in with the cool kids club has parroted them.

t. dimmadopes.com

To compensate for his small size.

Francis

>cool kid club

as someone who jumped on the Sup Forums bandwagon in 2012, which means I'm one of those newfags, I didn't see you guys as "cool kids" I saw you as all autistic faggots who I could laugh at, but gradually I came here more often.

Source?

scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Doug_Dimmadome