Redneck #1: Storytime

To celebrate it's first issue coming in at number six on the best sellers list for last week here's the first issue for people who missed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaO4Y_249U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool

Pretty good.

That's all folks, issue two comes may 27th for those interested. Remember to support the offical release if you liked it through either floppies or trades.

Thank you

what a cool idea for a story. Would love to keep track with this!

I can Storytime it everytime a new issue comes out if enough people are interested.

yes please

Pretty cool

Has the hot delirious Texas summer feel Preacher did

OP here I feel like image is sorely misrepresented everytime there's a new comic book day. Are there any series people want storytimed from image and if it's something I read I'll do my best to post storytimed whenever a new issue surfaces

I'd very much appreciate a Black Hammer, Black science, or Manifest Destiny storytime

I am glad Cates is getting the recognition he deserves but I don't get how he got so popular so quickly. I mean where were these people during Ghost Fleet? That book could of gone on for much longer and actually not had a rushed conclusion if it wasn't for abysmal sales that killed the book at eight issues (four of which went straight to digital before the trade)

I love black science so I can definitely start doing that. Hell if I didn't have such shitty internet I'd probably Storytime the whole series from the beginning on here.

Was meant for

this was pretty gud

Thank you for this. I was wondering when I saw it in that sales thread.

Not in love with the art, but it's not bad.

Huh. I actually liked that quite a bit.

Thanks for story time, pretty cool first issue, really like the premise.

>great another bullshit 'rednecks are racist and literal monsters' comic
>read first page
I feel like a retarded asshole for thinking that

I wasn't expecting much when I saw the title, but I ended up really enjoying it. Thanks for the storytime!

I expected a shitty cannibal horror comic and found gold

Thanks, OP

Oh wow, this is such a let down, there's only one issue now, why you gotta leave us high and dry like that image? Why can't shit be released in giant copies like in japan!

because tankoubon are for faggots who hate coloring

Glad you all liked it I'll gladly continue storytiming this because I want more people to know about and support this book.

God country got a lot of advertising by image so a lot more people picked it up.

Up because I'm curious

I remember hearing about this and was intrigued but forgot about it til now, so thanks for the storytime.

Curious how the "repentant monster" angle will play out when vampires are generally considered awesome instead of horrible.

This was fucking good.

So it's like True Blood but not shit, colour me excited

>Using ReadComicOnline Rips
For what reason?

He's been endorsed by Bendis recently.

My internets shitty because I live in the bush with 0.2mbps download and takes forever to upload or download anything so I used that site since there image files are small while still being decent quality.

Is this guy a vampire? Or werewolf?

Theyre vampires but because they don't want to be hunted they farm cows for their blood.

[didjeridoos internally]
Sorry NTN's doing you no favors

We still have the fastest data on the street but being into videogames is suffering it took me three days to download most games now that the file sizes for most games are huge.

Ah so he is going to become a terrible writer now and work for Marvel.

Great. Thanks Bendis

I recommend waiting until Friday/Saturday though, otherwise they will get drowned in cape comics.

>it's set in sulphur springs

Damn son.
I'm gonna get this now I guess.
How odd.

you know what, I like it.

I'll probably wait until the rebirth stuff starts losing interest just so the image titles I try giving attention on this board aren't ignored completely. Where I live the storytimes start near 8-9pm Wednesday so I'll probably post black science and deadly class this week the following morning when I wake up and any other title either I feel like posting or people request around that time from then on. Went through a breakup a couple weeks ago and have been spending a lot more time on Sup Forums as a result so I thought I might as well start hosting some threads and storytimes just to take my mind off things and discuss a hobby that I love and the books that I enjoy.

Bump

Anything that gives me Near Dark vibes is alright by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaO4Y_249U8

While it's not set in my area of Texas, still neat to read. Hope this continues.

As long as the book continues I'll be here to Storytime it user

The werewolf rednecks are in Moonshine.

That was neat

good stuff

Really enjoyed this one, can't wait for the next one.

Enjoyed it OP, thanks for sharing. Really like the characterization of the family so far.

Florida?

texas

bump

thanks OP, I didn't like it much be that's not your fault