They liked it

>they liked it

ugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's referring to the article itself as being a symptom of the fan culture he hates.

i also had an opinion of my own for a second there (very scary!) but fortunately my favourite friendship simulator told me what to think!

Right but he clearly agrees with the message of the broom boy

WE CAN'T LET THEM DO THIS BROS

IF REDLETTERMEDIA LIKES IT THAT MEANS IT'S OFFICIALLY A GOOD MOVIE

WE HAVE TO STOP THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Provide evidence, you autist

he doesn't state whether he agrees or not

the new narrative is that everybody who didn't like the film is just mad because their fan theory/ship/whatever the fuck was thwarted.

Of course they like it, this movie retconned / discarded everything they hated so they're good with it.

forgot these hacks lets talk about masons and how they are shabbos goy for jewish interest

Instead you can share the same opinion as everyone here. What a free thinker you are.

But it's not a good movie. Many reviewers are saying so, not just RLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k

>ugh fan culture is so pathetic
>owns 12 copies of The Evil Dead

why the fuck is he tweeting about starwars instead of editing half in the bag?

Disney is doing the editing on this one

He's talking about manufactured fan-culture. Clickbait and the MTV-rejects hosting "nerd" podcasts and making a killing to deliver pre-written bullets.

>I hate fan culture so much.
>goes to John Carpenter music concerts

Shut up, Jay. They didn't put him at the end for symbolism they put him at the end because he's probably going to be Kylo's apprentice or something.

I don't get that feeling from his tweet at all. As soon as I saw the scene, I understood it was a metaphor telling me to fuck off.

I think Jay was just calling out the stupidity of that clickbait article, not actually saying it was clever or good.

>star wars movies ever moving on from the OT

never going to happen. they are going to return to it again and again, making up whatever they want to so they can have more stories about characters and things that happened in the OT. new stuff will only be in books, comics, tv shows, etc.

I know you have autism but everything from his tone to his word choice in that tweet is evidence that he liked the movie.

Even if he agrees, how is that bad?

understanding what the filmmaker was doing doesn't mean he likes it. Shit, you're dumb.

Literally a toy ad

CUNT has been extra obnoxious lately, every time he posts he just belittles a stance or opinion and acts like he is better while not saying anything substantial.

They liked The Force Awakens too. We have evolved beyond RedLetterMedia. We no longer need it. Let the past die.