"we need a female voice actor"

>"we need a female voice actor"
>"but who?"
>"Well the character doesn't need a unique voice and personality; let's get one that sounds the same in every role, we're in a hurry here"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bangt7d9vGA
youtube.com/watch?v=hZyYVDte1sw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7YNKkTNcdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's a Steve Blum and Tara Strong are everyone episode.

>it's a Sup Forumsntrarian launch yet another hate meme

>"I want my character to sound just like the evil babysitter from Fairly Odd Parents every time her voice goes above library-speaking level"

You'd think they'd just have interns do the voices for generic voices.

I mean, talking isn't THAT hard, right?

she looks like she sucked so many dicks while hanging upside down
>and none of them were yours

>"We need a black guy"
>"Say no more"

More like "We need A voice."

Why would I want a mouth that's sucked that many on mine?
She probably has something.

Bubbles sounds like Timmy Turner who sounds like Aishi

What.

>he thinks Raven, Twilight Sparkle, Timmy Turner, Ben 10, and Bubbles all sound the same and non unique from one another

I'm sorry, but you're just fucking stupid and this thread is retarded
You can complain about her being in everything because she triggers your autism, but you're flat out wrong if you think she has no voice acting talents and is capable of doing different voices

Timmy and Ben sound exatcly the same
Raven, Twilight and Ashi sound the same if Twilight was more monotone

T I T S

> We need an Animu VA.
> Oh, he has to be "popular" yet his peers and many otaku hate his guts and he's a self-absorbed asshole.
> all his characters sounds like a 13 year old with height issues.

OP is an idiot. Nothing new, really.

Nono, THIS is who you get if you just need "a voice"

She has three voices, shown here And bubbles isn't voice acting talent, it's talking in falsetto. That's why the character never emotes.

From what I heard, otaku only hate him because they think he's a fundie who hates gay people. And most other VAs I've met have had nothing but good things to say about Vic. He is pretty self-absorbed though, no doubt about that.

Wasn't it an edward/alphonse doujin that somebody was trying to get him to sign?

Reading dialogue without sounding like you're reading dialogue takes some learning.

>we're in a hurry here

They had 13 fucking years to do this and it's been hinted and teased at for at least three. Why does every single fucking thing about season 5 feel so fucking RUSHED?

>Why does every single fucking thing about season 5 feel so fucking RUSHED?
Because they only got 10 eps to do this. Blame whoever greenlighted it.

You'd be surprised; just ask your parents/siblings to voice something. Also, voice actors are paid a lot more than interns, so they'd have to do all the paperwork.

Rushed because 95% of any given episode isn't Jack walking from point A to point B with silent establishing shots of scenery?

>just ask your parents/siblings to voice something

youtube.com/watch?v=bangt7d9vGA

This is like complaining about Steve Blum sounding like Spike Spiegel in everything. They do the voices they're told to do. Range be damned, especially if said voice is popular

Steve Blum at least has some range though. His Wolverine is very different from his Guilmon, for example.

Every single character Tara Strong voices sounds like Timmy Turner.

We get it, she isn't going to fuck you, stop making these threads.

>Every single character Tara Strong voices sounds like Timmy Turner.
Bullshit opinion, Tara does more voices that sound like Princess Clara, like Ashi's.

>who is truffles

Met him at a few cons. Pretty chill guy not bored with making autismo Manchildren smile and laugh. Some VAs just phone it in and pass off retarded or hard question to other VAs at their panels. Always the first guy to accept offers for hugs though which is kinda creepers but whatever

He gets uncomfortably friendly and handsy with underage girls despite being over 50 though.

He also wears lifts and pushes people down in photos because he's a manlet.

Someone finally fucking said it, thanks op

From the stories I've heard, it sounds like the opposite. He's kind of a push over,desu

AWW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WAY I TALK

Not really.
Wasn't she the wife in Chowder, and Toot?
And Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls? I might be wrong on that one.

Ashi's mad voice is Ben 10's regular voice

Well to be fair, most american VA's almost never fit the japanese aesthetic of "raw" emotion and high-pitched chants. Probably why the "Hyoma!!" at the end sounded the best out of everything else.

I miss Cindy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZyYVDte1sw

Well is acting incredibly easy? You could argue that it is easier when it is just voice but at the same time you have nothing to act against, and if you're in a role that requires significant voice alteration I reckon it becomes harder to act properly.
>turning down free hugs
I mean unless they're ogres or something I don't see why not.

>That's why the character never emotes.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7YNKkTNcdI

>tara will never suck you off at a con
why live

>SDCC '17

>SUCC '17