ITT Most loyal characters

ITT Most loyal characters

>carry the loaaadd

/thread

The line is "share the load" you god damned philistine.

I can understand why he said carry because Sam says he can "carry it for a while" right before the line.
Still doesn't excuse his peasantry, ESPECIALLY considering he tried /threading on his post

a challenger appears

these 2 guys with bags on heads

>When he is so loyal, he lets you fuck him

True. When my dog had to be put down and was dying he tried to comfort me when they were putting the needle in him. :(

Such a fucking bro to the end

This guy from American Psycho

R2-D2

I think they were just wondering why he would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane to be honest

at least you can reply, who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are what matters is our plan

The whole fellowship was loyal as they come. True, the ring overcame Boromir, but it would have overcome them all eventually. Read the books because you'll get a friendship boner from how much the remaining 8 take care of each other. Aragorn, king of everything that matters, would drop everything and help any of his 7 friends at a moments notice. Gimli shows Legolas caves and mountains that only dwarves are allowed into. Legolas defies the gods themselves in loyalty to Gimli and brings him to the undying lands in a ship, and the gods even give in because he's such a good friend. Fucking hell those are good stories.

Then why did Sam and Frodo get stuck taking the ring all by themselves?

There has never been a moral loyal companion on all of television than John Reese

Because Frodo made it so, dipshit

so fucking edgy, you totally rekt him
you wanna play PUBG later?
we can hold down the mic button and shout racist slurs, so fucking funny

It's been a while... True Romance?

Jazz

why are you so upset gooby?

Your reddit is showing

you're that guy who argues with the moral fags on rekt threads right?

I'm not new, just perplexed by your autism

How many people do you know in your life that would go out of their way to murder/torture the guy who was boning your wife behind your back to avenge your honor?

Because the ring would slowly corrupt everyone else traveling with frodo eventually

That was the whole point of the 'Boromir goes apeshit' plot in Fellowship.
It's better to let one person 'carry the burden' so to speak instead of spoiling the whole batch.

>Bang Megumi
>get free food/drink from Kaoru
>Get to shake down thugs with Yahiko
I mean, there's little reason to leave

My nigga Nails from Season 2 of True Detective
>Drops everything to travel out of the country to protect his boss' wife and some random bitch

In the books, frodo realized the ring was corrupting everyone slowly but surely
In the movie because sorta the same thing, but with a bit more gay undertone

Another Sup Forums related one, Griffth's Band of the Falcon/Hawk

Years later and it still hurts

Nigger

Vorenus saved his ass in the arena though.
They were true bros.

Valeria was loyal too, together they killed spirits for conan's soul.

T_T7

Oil be useful sir

throw me a mag m8

Did I ever tell you about my loyal apprentice rey? He is so faithfull I can read his mind and I can see him being loyal to me. And he was a good faithful apprentice.

good answer

Aka characters women don't understand.