What did Mace Windu mean by this expression?

What did Mace Windu mean by this expression?

youtube.com/watch?v=si0Lp1SLHXg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WpNCxqjKN4?t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=T9j7kLG7VK8
scified.com/news/star-wars-fan-theory-suggests-snoke-is-actually-mace-windu-with-supporting-evidence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it canon that his form VII got the better of him? In terms of dark side.

>just swing your sword around a bit we'll finish it later

>that fucking preview image
lmao

Butthurt that scarjew didn't think it was a party

What?

kek

Party status: over

I haven't watched this movie probably since it came out, that was fucking hilarious

Did they really kill him off like that in two seconds? When I was a kid I didn't have any opportunities to watch the movies so my entire perception of Star Wars was based off of lego sets and EU games and books, so Jango Fett was a much different character than he actually was in the movies to me.

>IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER DEAD
>YEAH, HE DEAD

Disney Wars has made me appreciate Attack of the Clones

>just rewatched A New Hope a little while ago
>seeing this CGI blasted shit scene now and the last jedi
jesus this poor series

Man the prequels are way better than nu-wars. They had some complexity at least.

>jedis are completely defenseless against blasters without a saber
>instead of just shooting him dive for his saber

He was thinking about murdering young Boba Fett in his sleep, as per the Jedi way.

He made the mistake of shooting at ObiWan when he didn't have his saber earlier in the film.

What?

What?

What?

Yeah, I remember being disappointed by how quickly he died even when I watched the movie. I thought it had to be a fake Jango or something but nope. That game Bounty Hunter came out soon after though and that starred Jango so it was cool getting a game that actually gave him some development and relevance as a character, even if it wasn't the best game.

I never noticed Bobba´s dad was trying to fly away but his jetpack malfunctioned. I always thought he just stood there like an idiot due to poor writing...

Who's on first?

They didn't just 'kill him off.' Lucas used the entire film to establish how lethal Jango is.

He controls the entire assassination attempt on Coruscant, tracks two Jedi and his assassin as they race through the city, fucks with Obi Wan, sets up the trap that captures Anakin and Padme, kills one or two Jedi on Geonosis, and then gets run over by a freaking rhino beast but still keeps shooting. The dude probably had broken ribs. Does Jango stop? No. He dead eyes that rhino cuck and fucks with the realest lightsaber duelist in all of the land.

Jango died like a true Mandalorian.

>They didn't just 'kill him off.' Lucas used the entire film to establish how lethal Jango is.
>uses bug shit to kill padme so the jedi can sense it instead of just equipping the droid that brought the bug with a blaster
>instead of shooting either of the jedi with the dart, or just shooting a rocket at the group of them, he shoots ONLY the assassin he hired.
>didn't rig his disposable changeling with a remote thermal detonator or something
jang dum dum

>watch blu ray release of ESB
>they replaced all of Jason Wingreen's lines with that boring dude who voiced Jango for Lucas' autistic prequel consistency

Yeah, his delivery is pretty inferior too.

Lucas liked the prequels better than the OT and I don't blame him since the Clone Wars era is better than the Empire era

Lucas also got to direct all the prequels himself as opposed to the OT which he had to give to other directors.

George please go, Clone Wars is shit outside of Battlefront 2 (original) and Republic Commando

He's right though, it's a much more open setting as opposed to the OT's setting where every planet is under the yoke of a massive dictatorship.

Being more open =/= better era when everything is plastered in boring ass CGI

This has nothing to do with special effects. Stop thinking like a brainlet and think about the actual setting.

bounty hunter remains my favorite star wars game on ps2

He owned his own studio , he didn’t have to do anything, he handed out directorial duties to others after IV due to him almost dying of stress during its making. Nobody would help him with the prequels because A) they were too chicken shit and B) Lucs isn’t a part of the directors guild because he refused to put titles at the start of Starwars like they demanded.

He just used a dark side fighting style to behead a man in front of his son.
He's probably clenching his asshole.

>he refused to put titles at the start of Starwars like they demanded.
What? What does this mean?

Not strictly Clone Wars but it bears mentioning that Battle for Naboo is an awesome game.

Just remembered his child support payments to his 4 baby mamas are due tomorrow.

>kills a person in front of their son
>immediately thinks of child support
How does this make any sense?

If he fired a rocket they would have deflected it you idiot.

kek

Roses are red, violets are blue, some pull the trigger while others sayyyyyyyy

Why the fuck does he run like he's holding in diarrhea?

You have to admit Jango was a pretty cool idea for a character. Everyone loves Boba Fett so they literally gave us a second Boba Fett with a different (but still awesome) color scheme on his armor. Also his name is Jango which is clearly inspired by Django.

Why didn't he kill Padme while the Jedi were off chasing the assassin?

>shadman

who else played this shit

I like Morrison but he’s much better when voicing clones than Boba, especially in the 2006 versions. He even has more enthusiasm voicing Boba in the new battlefront games.

i loved this game as a kid

The shad based man

Good game

>Jango loses his toydarian mommy gf
>and the whole station she owns

That was pretty brutal

The re-edits of the OT are why Lucas is irredeemable. The Prequels could have been(and pretty much were) the worst things ever and all could be forgiven, except he also decided to deface the OT out of what could only be spite.

How did we go from cool black characters in Star Wars like Lando and Mace to “le wacky negro janitor” Finn?

Did Lucas just know how to write black characters better?

I miss when they actually made a bunch of Star Wars games. It was cool that even minor side characters like Jango would get entire games to themselves.

You'd think with Disney marketing the hell out of Star Wars there'd be even more Star Wars games, but nope. Battlefront, maybe a Lego game, that's it.

Lucas is an oil driller, he knows what black people are like as humans, not as props for diversity points.

I remember the controls in this not being good. Don't think I ever beat it.

>Cool Character like Mace
>Dances on the line to the dark side , comes from a planet of jungle savages
What did George mean by this ?

The in-universe reason for his purple lightsaber is pretty badass

>I see darkness
>Trailer cuts to Finn
What did Rian mean by THIS?

youtu.be/1WpNCxqjKN4?t=51

kino force jump and there hasn't been a single one in nuwars

Well go ahead and tell us, you have my attention.

>Windu walks up behind Dooku
>doesn't just stab him in the back with his lightsaber
Why? It's not as if he'd sense it coming, the only Jedi with enough Force sensitivity to detect danger behind them were Yoda and Obi-Wan, as shown in ep 3.

it's okay, he learned his lesson with Sidious, except that Anakin fucked it up for him

They were going to arrest Dooku. Anakin only killed him because Sheev pushed him to do it. Jedi are keepers of the peace, not soldiers or executioners.

What did Obi Wan mean by this story?

youtube.com/watch?v=T9j7kLG7VK8

I remember spending like 2 hours on that prison asteroid level and dying at the very end of the mission when you're about to leave. I just put the game down and never picked it up again.

>Jedi are keepers of the peace, not soldiers or executioners.
You say this about someone who lopped off Jango Fett's head mere minutes later.

>Did they really kill him off like that in two seconds?

Like father like son.

Just as well, the level immediately after that one is a fucking bitch where you can't see shit because it's all jungle.

POETRY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I think he was the only living Jedi at that time that frequently toed the line between light and dark. All the others fell or died already

>Black man dabbles in the dark side
Not very subtle, are they?

I honestly thought he was mocking Boba with that look.
>purple drank blade
>blinged hilt
It wasn't subtle

Good ol' sizzurp, syrup, drank, barre, purple jelly, Texas tea, dirty Sprite, or Tsikuni.

>read up on Mace Windu since he's a badass
>find this
scified.com/news/star-wars-fan-theory-suggests-snoke-is-actually-mace-windu-with-supporting-evidence

I remember thinking this expression was because he thought Jango was just another battle droid, then when he decapitated him he realized there was actually a person in there.

How does the new canon explain his lightsaber color? In legends he just found a rare purple crystal. What about in canon, where crystals are "living" and must be "attuned to the user"? Do they imply that his blackness resulted in the purple color?

>deface the OT out of what could only be spite
>hundreds of interview throughout the decades of Lucas expressing being creatively locked with the OT
>never satisfied with end results
>movie was never suppose to be popular
>finally gets the technology to make fantastical worlds
>fandom bitches him into oblivion and still ask for more
>leave it behind
>some faggot on an anime board thinks it was out of spite to sell a billion dollar franchise that youre no longer interested in
Grow up. same with moot. didnt sell Sup Forums out of spite, he did it because he grew tired of it and aged away.