He fucking deserved better

He fucking deserved better

he went out like a soldier, not everyone gets a ceremonious death scene

I think i was the only person in my theater audibly upset at him dying.

She fucking deserved better.

true but he should of been the one in charge instead of purple hair.

He was my favorite part in TFA, and then he just dies. I was hoping that he would have gotten at least one last, "It's a trap" before he kicked the bucket, but that obviously was too much to ask for.

should have been him ramming the fleet with lightspeed

that would of been the most fucking glorious thing ever.

why didn't he just CONCENTRATE ALL FIRE ON THAT SUPER STAR DESTROYER

He does deserve better.
And that's why we are disavowing Disney.

They all did.

Seriously, fuck them for essentially ignoring his death.

That probably would have been enough to legitimately make me cry.

RIP GREATEST FISH ADMIRAL EVER

Every character except Rose was perfect.

There were a few in mine including myself and my cousin like wtf and loud gasps. You would think the damn people in the ship would say something at least.

That's the biggest problem I have with the new movies. No fucking soul. Everyone is so lifeless and dead. When Ben died even though Leia didn't know him or Luke she comforted them anyways.

When people died you felt it. In these new ones even when Han Solo died no one cared when they should have and they didn't even show Chewy.

God does this director have no fucking heart or soul? When your family or friends die do you just ignore them or piss on thier bodies or something?

It feels unrealistic to see that. Not everyone goes out like a her your right user, but for god sakes he was their vertran admiral for 30+ years of service and the captain of their ship. They should have said something, but nope. Ms Asshole comes along and tells poe to fuck off and causes a mutiny and even Leia doesn't say anything which is weird.

IT'S A BRAP

I wish this reasoning applied to purple hair literal whos

Another senseless victim of expository dialogue.

this

>Look at me
>I'm the trap now

>be me
>hear the news that Disney bought Lucasfilm LTD
>Lucas is stepping aside. Disney is handing directorial and executive producer spot to J.J Abrams
>Lucasfilm is bringing back the old cast for a big hura and a sequel trilogy
>everyone is excited
>Disney marketing and media firmly convince the masses that these films will be magical before filming for TFA even begins
>the entire world is salivating for the release date
>can not escape the bombardment of daily social media posts hyping up the new franchise
>merchandise and billboards all over town are a constant reminder that our entire culture is once again under the spell of Star Wars
>im skeptical that Disney can pull this off but i want to believe
>release date for TFA comes. I have my ticket. Its my duty to go see the film.
>i pull up to the theater. Literally thousands of people are there. The news media have pulled up. There are at least three local stations here.
>i hand my ticket to the usher. He smiles and says "enjoy your film."
>i am meters away from theater number 6 now. There's a line of people going into the 10:30 PM showing.
>suddenly a squid faced creature reveals himself in the mob. He stands about 1.8 meters tall and wears the white tunic of a naval officer.
>he strolls up besides me, blinks his eyes, turns his head ever so subtly and shouts

"IT'S A TRAP!"

>couldn't tell when it actually was a trap at the most crucial moment

He failed at his only mission. That said, I will miss his on-screen presence. RIP Admiral Ackbar.