Can we at least agree Rey is not a Mary Sue now?

Can we at least agree Rey is not a Mary Sue now?

Rey trained with Luke, the greatest living force user (like he trained with Yoda).

She is a cute.

Does Daisy Ridley even care about the fans, though?

So far, only Mark Hamill, Laura Dern, and Adam Driver seem to give a shit.

What exactly did Rey learn from Luke, he gave her 2 lessons, mostly filled with expository and very little training. I gave her a pass in TFA, but this movie drew the line for me. Terrible writing.

>Rey trained for a couple days with Luke
>far more powerful and skilled than RotJ Luke who had years of practice
>Attacks Luke and reaches for the dark side but Yoda just tells Luke "nah Rey's cool and you suck lol"
>Kylo Ren needs her to save him
More of a Sue than ever.

Rey is a thot

>Rey trained with Luke
there wasn't any actual training though
he told her about the force once then she went talking to kylo and he told her to fucking leave

I'd actually agree with you if they went through with her being tempted by the dark, and she took Kylos hand

"trained"
they only met for 1 session user

>Rey is a thot
Lol, this is the one thing you can never accuse Rey of being.

She is the most unsexualized female SW character of all time.

Padme wore a torn shert with her perky nipples poking through. Carrie Fisher wore the golden bikini.

Will we ever see Rey in a slutty outfit?

It’s worse than this because they basically had a sleepover since the whole film takes place in the space of about 18 hours. Luke’s lessons weren’t even training. They were “fuck the Jedi” and “the Force is real.”

She will forever be a Mary Sue because of TFA. You can’t retcon that shit. She beat Anakin’s grandson, who was trained by Luke, the first time she picked up a laser sword. She probably has all kinds of midi-chlorians.

She had physical contact with a nigger
>thotty detected

As Snoke said, her naivety led her right into his trap.
So yes, having exposed a serious flaw in her character, she is now no longer a mary sue.

She’s a gril of course she doesn’t care. She just wants stupid nerds money. She’s a whore like all women are whores

probably likes being super famous and being a "female hero" but doesnt give a shit about star wars. actually thats the case for most of the actors in these movies.

Agreed

watch any interview. she's doing this because it will get her money and better roles

hard to disput this fact

but yoda said she already knew everything she needed to know, yoda likes her so that means shes a good character

how'd that turn out for snoke

Luke's "training" "I'll give you three lessons" First the jedi suck. Second basic definition of The Force Third fuck you im done go away you scare me go join the dark side bitch

Who ? did u niggas really like Disney shit ?

I thot yoda boi was talking about her having the books in the falcon

>shit version

fpbp

Deez niggas got holograms y dey need books like damn

>A woman acting like an actual woman makes her no longer a Mary Sue
At least you tried...

Why are they forcing a nigger to like a jungle mongoloid? That's like forcing a gorilla to mate with an orangutan

Why did they make that toy figurine a lot cuter than the real Daisy?

>>Rey trained for a couple days with Luke
TLJ is only 16 hours. The planet they are on has fast day cycles.

Fuck you ur rong

You don't know the lore fag

Get a life

Luke literally gave her one lesson and she instantly became a Jedi with more power.
YAAAAS QUEEEN

Dumbass

> Rey trained with Luke
> Trained
ho ho ho

>"""trains""" for 16 hours
>Luke doesn't actually teach her anything
>he either looks pissed or just gawks at how strong she already is

You're right, everything is redeemed

It is the only way the plot makes sense. Either the planet has short day cycles or Rey and Luke's "Hologram" can time travel.

What the fuck could she know, her using the force for the first time and then her leaving the island is like a span of a week, if even that.

>Rey trained with Luke

I read thi as "Rey trained Luke," and then I realized how true that actually is to the movie.

The time frame from Force Awakens to the end of Last Jedi has been, what, a month, maybe 2 at best, and now she is on par with Kylo Ren? Get outta my face with that shit, nigga.

I think it's worse now. She saved the Jedi texts and will probably found the new Jedi order (there is nobody else to do it) while having no training herself. Also anything she dose now is going to be compared to the failure Luke became and the fact that he didn't teach her much of anything.

Fuc you u don't know anything about star wars star wars recent of the st came out when I was one so I am a star wars fan u know nothing of star wars

Have a (you), my enlightened friend.

Not even that. TFA takes place in a span of like a day? Day and a half. TLJ is a few days at most. Time frame from TFA to TLJ is more like a week

So Jew Jew Abrams expects me to believe some desert ho is just a Top Tier Jedi in a whole week?

>and now she is on par with Kylo Ren

She was already more powerful than Kylo in TFA.

Name? This looks very much like a friend's ex-girlfriend except for the nose.

>“fuck the Jedi” and “the Force is real.”

Conveniently opening the door for spin offs and a cinematic universe.

It is funny how everybody is talking about assassinating Luke's character when Yoda literally talks the opposite things of what he taught Luke in Ep5.

How do you guys know how much time passes in between TFA and TLJ?
Or are you just memeing?

Yes

He didn't even train with her though.

YAS QUEEN SLAY IT'S A WOMAN'S WORLD NOW

This is spot on. She is so asexual and stripped off of any gendered characteristics that she might as well be a male at this point. Actually this is Hollywood's idea of a strong woman character: take a woman, get rid of all her female characteristics and equip her with male characteristics instead. Or more simply, take a male and genderswap him without changing anything else.

You guys are all retarded.

The Force is based on "taosism", which is the union of opposites. It actually applies to reality in every way. The net energy of the universe is believed to be exactlu "zero", according to every theoritical physicist.

Thus, if someone rises in the dark side, like Kylo, an equal rises in the light to balance it out, AKA Rey.

It is actually fundamental physics. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Unless you want to call Isaac Newton a retard

She essentially learned nothing from him. Its also stated that she has no biological reason or in-universe lineage reason to be potent in the Force. He parents were degenerates who sold her for beer money. That makes her even MORE of a Mary Sue.

Shut up dumass

I agree that she's abnormally talented and strong without any real training. However, she has many internal conflicts throughout both films that make her not a Mary Sue.

lol, she trained with him for a few hours. That's not making her Mary Sue status any less strong. total mary sue for having OP abilities in TFA and being unbeatable ever since that movie. Name a time that she ever struggled. She's a lame character that will always crush all before her. it's sad, really

He was talking about the books. "That library does not contain anything that the girl Rey does not already possess". He was just fucking with Luke.

>internal conflicts
yes, but she lacks any Hamartia- no tragic flaw... such as having a love for Kylo or carrying his child and not wanting the child to go to the dark side. something, anything that can actually make the character beyond superhuman, which is not politically correct anymore for female characters

As interesting as I thought their take on the force was in TLJ you sound like a massive faggot.

>source
>my rectum

>Desert breed trash
>Defeats respectable bloodline man wielding cross
The Jewess overthrowing gullible Christians? Metaphor for the creator/director's views?

No. There's literally no agenda other than releasing a Star Wars movie every year and making billions of dollars. They have to open it up to anybody and get rid of the bloodline so they can end the Skywalker saga and continue the franchise forever.

she is the definition of a mary sue. her power level is 100% unjustified, and tlj retroactively makes tfa suck. she starts off brave and skilled, beats up people who should be above her power level, and literally never has any fucking consequences. answer me this: we are TWO movies into a new starwars trilogy, WHY HASN'T THE MAIN CHARACTER LOST A LIMB YET? Oh I'll answer that, because muh fucking feminism. Can't mutilate a stronk female character who don't need no man or character growth of any fucking kind.

imagine how fucking warm her breats would feel on your face after she's been baking in the sun. imagine how warm her pussy would feel after baking in the sun, as she lowers it onto your cock, and then lowers her hot breasts onto your face.

>Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be comple...
>What?
>You say you're foreseeing a girl who will attack you in anger, with a lightsaber, when you're likewise unarmed, and will feel absolutely no pull on the dark side?
>and will later do to the exact same thing to someone called Snoke?
>and you'll see absolutely nothing wrong with this?
>and Yoda will think she’s the ideal successor to the Jedi?
>even though it's a perfect mirror to what's happening now?
>I can see your mentor was not a good friend, young skywalker.

keklmaoo

No she's even more so now, constantly attacking people out of anger even hits luke in the back of the head, has 2 lessons with him none including swordfighting and takes on a bunch of elite guards

they even had her beat up luke as if that wasn't enough

Whether she is a Mary Sue ir not it doesn't really matter. She's still a uninteresting character in a terrible trilogy played by an ugly actress who can't act and has tiny tits. Unsalvageable and boring. Just like the movies she's in.

>Star Wars
>getting better roles
Ho, boy...

Doesn't her being a literally who yet still being the strongest jedi everest to exist make her even more of a mary sue?

Nah, she's even more of a Mary Sue now that it's confirmed her parents are literal who's. Now it makes no sense whatsoever she's as powerful in the force as a Skywalker.

She could open beer bottles with that overbite I tell ya. She has some sort of force. Ha ha.

The OT killed careers meme doesn’t really make sense
Mark Hamill went into theatre and va work due to his face
Carrie Fisher got a few roles after, but then coke got too much of a problem
Alec Guinness was basically retired anyway
James Earl Jones and Harrison Ford continued with good careers after.

All that said, Daisy is pretty much fucked unless she takes some acting classes and/or benefits from serious nepotism.
She’ll probably go the way Emilia Clarke is headed, since the wide eyed open mouth school of acting doesn’t cut it once you get out of a secure role

this, Luke has been butchered but Yoda's appearance is even worse imo
Did you see the movies you're talking about? There is literally 0 second between TFA and TLJ.
Unless they fucked up temporality big time like in ESB eh, maybe it was even done on purpose, 'see, we do like the movie you like!'

>Does Daisy Ridley even care about the fans, though?
No. She did a video with Hux where they answer fan questions and she belittled and trivialised all of them.
"How does Rey understand BB-8?"
"She's vastly intelligent".

"How did Rey beat Kylo Ren?"
"Why is that so hard for people to get? She's super-strong and he's, like, so weak".
Pretty sure I'm not even paraphrasing there.

Also in that same interview, Hux says that he found out his character's first name is Armitage because an interviewer told him it was in one of the books, and Hux was surprised and frustrated that nobody at Disney or Lucasfilm ever even told him his character's first name. Hilarious shit.

From what I recall of the lore,
>inb4 HUEHUE EU DOESN'T EXIST FAGGOT
Whatever. From what I recall, the force is essentially some sort of otherworldly energy, akin to that of zero point energy which is accessible in two ways: the ways of the Jedi (logic, order, essentially monks) and the ways of the Sith (emotion, power, essentially an actual human being).
For each of these methods of accessing the force I understood there to be equally powerful "power pools", meaning essentially that if there were only one of each the POTENTIAL power of each would be the same. Which is why the sith had the master/apprentice system and the Jedi had a fuckhuge council of relatively weaker people that essentially were Paul Blart space cops.
Regardless it's all retarded and the only real good option would have been to bring back grey force users to internalize the balance between each individual instead of retarded faction wars.

You’re taking the rule of two’ concept of power concentration too literally, m8.
It wasn’t to take advantage of a finite pool, but so the two Sith were free to concentrate on being the biggest And baddest in the galaxy, rather than having to constantly worry about backstabbing bottom feeders ganging up on the strong and weakening the whole