Welcome to the future you white male piece of shit

>Welcome to the future you white male piece of shit

wtf I can't wait until season 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Tiergarten)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do Germans hate themselves so fucking much?
it's just depressing

they've been trained to

I wish to be put into submission.

Germany is kinda depressing come to think about it. Iam no nazi sympathizer ,yet alone Sup Forums, but I was on an academic trip there a few years ago doing research on ww2. Berlin is littered with russian monuments all over the place, big ass, tanks and knights celebrating russian supremacy. Kinda fuckt up when you think about how they slaughtered and raped over half your city and then you put up a statue honoring the people who did that.

No way russia would do the same if they were the "bad guys", hell they're still rocking lenin statues over there

Really wish they just tied a nice bow on it instead of a bunch of bullshit that will lead to a bullshit second season.

I am amazed everyone in this abortion of a show was white

>russian monuments all over the place,
That's pretty cucked of them, we put most of the soviet monuments away here.

I thought about that too near the end of it, but they couldn't have had non white lineage characters going all the way back to just after the war.

If there is a season 2 with new characters and expanded bloodlines then for sure there will nogs and Arabs in the future timeline.

what do you expect?

I'm on ep 6 and I'm quite enjoying it. Of course it's not the greatest thing in the world but it's a fun flick to watch on boring nights. Why does everyone keep comparing it to Twin Peaks though?

Because people can't critically analyze things properly, and they also parrot what other people say.

There really are giant Sov war memorials there. What a bunch of faggots the Germans are

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Tiergarten)

Cause they consistently try to ruin Europe and their guilt finally caught up with them. I'd prefer it if Germany could just learn to not be extremist all the time and find a decent middle-ground.

Because they've been completely subverted.

>consistently try to ruin Europe
How?
>inb4 martin luther
Also the World Wars had nothing to do with any side wanting to "ruin Europe", it was a struggle for dominance between Germany and Russia and everything else was secondary.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, smug and mean people?

Germans are all autistic and have no sense of loyalty.

whats the movie?

>>Welcome to the future you white male piece of shit
was this actually said

>that filename
That's not Hitler you fucking mongoloid, that's Himmler

Nah, I don't believe Germany wanted to WILLINGLY ruin Europe, they just did it inadvertently.

she did not say that, user.

spoopy small town plot innawoods. i think of it as a twin peaks/the killing/xfilesesque show.

>Why are Germans such ungrateful, smug and mean people?
maybe because murrica realized that there would not have been a cold war if they haven't waged war agains the reich and that pic related was willing to forge a peace treaty with them to join forces to smash communism?

what do you think you fucking retard

How do we get them to stop?

The bit with the US relations is something of a problem of elites vs the masses. The current German political elite is absolutely butthurt over US supremacy. It didn't use to be that way before Merkel actually since Germany even in the 90s took its NATO responsibilities seriously. The German population in general has a positive view on the US and a lot of people are not happy about this fabricated conflict right now.
Britain deserves to get shit on though.

>Britain got attacked
Germany didn't declare war on Britain in either of the wars. The first time Britain got involved because muh Belgium and the second time it was muh Poland (whom they proceeded to not help in the slightest and sold them to the Russians after the war).

There's one of these in Vienna too

Not only that, Britain practically invented the Rommel Myth so nations occupied by the country would look upon West Germany more favourably (and the myth still persists to this day, even amongst normies); and Britain also funded the reconstruction of areas of West Germany after the American denazification process (as well as making sure food and resources got through to German civilians, much of which came directly from Britain).

This shit alone puts holes in the idea that the war was an attempt to completely destroy the nation (unless someone believes rebuilding it and letting it destroy itself decades after was just a really advanced form of sadism).

This.They have a really annoying white guilt sort of complex

what is this? i see it on Sup Forums all the time now. what's it about?

Nowadays, it's hard to tell.

Why does the blame lie solely on Germany and not everyone else who participated then?

>they slaughtered
Woah, soviets fought back after got their own land devastated and millions of people brutally murdered.
>raped
Well-memed, faggot. Every army did this and soviet soldiers who did this were punished after by court. Not sure about usa and brit soldiers facing any punishment for that.

Soviet army has all the moral high ground to burn the whole Germany down, but was so merciful that just killed nazis and occupied territory by right of the victor. And yet ameritards and britcucks still mad about being to slow to take Berlin first just to save all nazi scientists and generals.

"Dark", the first german netflix show.

>Woah, soviets fought back after got their own land devastated and millions of people brutally murdered.
actually, german troops were greeted as liberators pretty much everywhere they went eastern of poland.

This, but they were too ideologically driven to capitalise on that and use it against the Soviets which is probably a big reason for their loss on the Eastern front.

yeah, but what is it about? is it good? because I watch like 50 tv shows, I don't have time to watch everything.

>few traitors who was mad about soviet joined nazis
>e-everyone was o-okay with dying in gas chambers and in mass shootings!
retard

checked, satan! the biggest mistake of germany was to not take moscow in a swift strike - it was possible! - but wasting time in stalingrad. russia could have fallen within a few months into barbarossa because stalin initially believed the reports of german attacks were british propaganda to force his hand to break the molotow-ribbentrop-treaty.

i don't want to spoil too much, but it's about missing kids and time travel.

>literal Soviets dindu nuffin poster
Shut the fuck up. They were fine trying to carve up Poland in 1920. They were fine invading the Baltic countries and Finland. They were fine rubbing elbows with the Nazis over Poland because of Stalin's incredible asshurt over getting his handed to him in 1920. The Soviets were not good guys. There's a reason everyone in Eastern Europe initially sided with Germany against the USSR.

But is it good? You still haven't answered that question.

Jewish bullshit

why are you calling me a retard? i don't defend the holocaust, i'm just reciting historic facts. and if you think the "soviet people" lived in a paradise, i dare you to open a history book and browse for "holodomor", then you probably realize why they were happy to see wehrmacht tanks.

>>Welcome to the future you white male piece of shit
Does she really say this? What is this show?

We're ready for some new feminist exploitation shows with man-killer femme fatale types that say shit like that.

i liked it and as an austrian i'm VERY critical among german productions.

It would be cool if she did. There were movies in the 70s and 80s with "militant feminists gone wild" stories.

no, she's not saying that.

A lot of them secretly believe Hitler did nothing wrong but cant say it out loud or else they will go to jail

well then I don't care about it. Get back to me when you find a show with edgy and current social commentary

Just remember anons, the good guys didn't win the war.

nigga, netflix is filled to the brim with just like that. just pick a random show and your chances are you hit a bullseye.

Why do so many non Germans get autistic about Germany? I've never seen one nation get sucked off by so many non-Germans. Is it just an American thing?

Germany's power and position in Europe means it has a much greater ability to affect those around it. Mobilizing against Russia and invading Belgium for instance. Starting WW2. Germany essentially being the most migrant-cucked nation in Europe right now besides Cap'n Sweden and trying to force it on those who don't want it. It's not always their fault, but they're always front in center part of the problem and always help in exacerbating it substantially.

nah, none of them go far enough. Find me one show that actually says something like OP's statement.

I just can't handle all these shows anymore. all these fucking new shows keep popping up 10 fucking hours. every fucking day. I have no time for this shit.

>Mobilizing against Russia
I don't get it, didn't Russia declare war on them first?

Their past accomplishments were very impressive.

>All their major accomplishments were under Hitlers control

Hmm, really makes you think.

Part of it, yes. Most European Americans have strong German heritage and even through the world wars despite the political animosity there was lots of cultural sympathy. Speaking in general and non-American terms, it's sad watching a country with such a vibrant past descend into a generation of self-loathing so powerful it literally destroys itself and ends thousands of years of history and culture. It's like watching Mao's cultural revolution happen in front of you and this time with a demographic shift so massive there will be no coming back from it.

>waaah country attacked other countires in the past
Everyone who has power did that back then, you mongolid. Finns even started first war against USSR, learn some history. Poland tried to take Russia few times, but failed.
It's about nazis slughtering millions of people and countless inhuman experiments and war crimes. Nazis mass murdered children, women and old people without a single remorse. USSR never did things even close to that horrors.
Holodomor meme must end. EVERYONE in USSR were starving back then, not just ukranians. It was hard times, but these pussies just cried about it.

The buildup to WW1 in the East was just one power rattling their saber little louder than the other one right after another until the jenga tower came apart. You can probably blame the Germans, Russians, and Austrians equally on that one.

>you can literally just put an extremely weak SJW bait in the OP post even if the show isn't similar to that at fucking all and the entire thread will derail regardless

I fucking hate this place

>NA education
God fucking damnit.

We wuz Vikangz

Do people actually learn about WW2 in detail in high school in your country? That sounds like an enormous waste of time.

Not sure if bait or actually retarded.

>USSR never did things even close to that horrors.
Yes it did. The Kulaks say as much. The crimes of the Cheka and Dzerzhinsky says as much. All the ghosts of Kolyma say as much. The repeated invasions of everyone around them say as much. You don't get to act like the USSR was a good guy when it was pulling some of the same shit Nazi Germany was. You don't get to pull nignog tier dindunuffin excuses while singing svyaschennaya voina to yourself when the USSR was invading countries and liquidating entire groups of people too.

You should at least get the broad strokes, it's only the biggest event of the last century for fucks sake.

holocost didn bappen

If it's in the OP it doesn't count as derailing does it? If you hate it so much fuck off to somewhere else then.

>Austrians
we just wanted to punish those fucking serbs for killing our crown pince, we teamed up with the krauts because the russkis defended the serbs and out of a sudden german troops were marching into the benelux states and dragging france and the anglos into this mess.

We're here forever newfag. Lurk more before posting.

This is a thread about WW2 history. Safe to say I think that it has been derailed, even if the OP post was bait.

>Holodomor meme must end. EVERYONE in USSR were starving back then, not just ukranians. It was hard times, but these pussies just cried about it.
so we also should forget about forced relocations of whole ethnic groups within the ussr because stalin didn't like them or is that just another "meme" you and your commie friends try to "debunk" with sentences like "lol it was hard times kek"? or the stalinist cleansing?

Nah, you didn't give a fuck about Ferdinand, he was just a convenient excuse to expand control and gobble up Serbia. Don't get me wrong, the Serbs were fucking nig gopniks about their bullshit like they usually are and Russia helped play the 'dey a gud boi,' game, but don't act like the Austro-Hungarians weren't using Princep's derpitude for their own geopolitical gain. Nobody in WW1 jumped in for purely altruistic reasons.

>few tens of thousands people were opressed or sent to hard-working camps
>it's as same as brutally murdering millions of civilians including women, old people and children, also doing inhuman expertiments on them.
Are you braindead?

>Waaaaaaaaaaah people were sent to other places
Wow, literally same as countless war crimes against millions of innocent people.

Not convincing me.

Everyone knows the broad strokes. Nazis got a shitty deal in WW1. Big bad Hitler gets into power on the back of general public discontent and starts murdering all the Jews and trying to take over Europe because he read some Nietzsche. No one else is that cool with this and everyone gets into a big fight for a few years then America comes in and kills a drops a nuclear bomb on Japan thus saving the day and everyone lived happily ever after the end.

>you're here forever
>proceeds to bitch about it anyway
What's the point of whining at all in the first place then? You know you're here and the complaining won't accomplish anything.

Not knowing who declared war on who is some basic shit. Apply yourself mongoloid.

let's just say, austria shared no interest with germany other than keeping the russians in russia.

>Everyone knows the broad strokes.
>didn't russians started the war? xD
You're not fooling anyone, retard.

Not the same person. Still not convinced learning a lot about WW2 is at all worth anyone's time.

people like you are the reason every historic/political discussion is shit.

tankies are even worse than stormfags
wish you faggots would just kill each other and get it over with

No, nazis apologists like you are.

The Rommel myth was made by Britain during WW2 because it gave them a place to shine and lionize their struggles in the Maghreb as otherwise it was some little bitch-nigger tier flash in the pan struggle.

There was a remark in Hitler's Mediterranean Gamble, forget the page, of a British guy asking for a toast to their victory over Rommel at some US/Soviet/British conference. A soviet asked how many divisions were involved and the brit said he inflated the numbers somewhat. I forget how much, maybe 15. The Russian responded "We don't call that a battle on the Eastern front, we call that a skirmish".

I am of the mind that without either the US, Britain or the Soviets the remaining two would have lost, but there is zero denying the Brits were the weakest partner.

>a lot
It's not a lot, it's entry level shit everyone should know. Quit eating paint chips and pay attention boy.

>not knowing about the happenings that shaped the world we live in
right, i forgot, burgers struggle to locate their own country on a globe.

>t. mong from pathetic invaded by everyone like a whore country

You'll understand after you've been here longer than a week newfag.

i'm actually i'm a left-leaning, european liberal history geek, but i'm sure your collection of old prawda reports outsource me in every way.

Shut the fuck up. The Russian civil war, the resulting clusterfuck in Eastern Europe, the internal liquidations, the repeated purges, the foreign invasions of independent former imperial countries, the forced relocation of entire ethnic groups, etc, produced a lot more than the "few tens of thousands," sent to "hard-working camps," you're oh so charitably admitting to here.

Faggots like you are just as pathetic as the wehraboos who try to whitewash the Reich. The people starving to death mining gold for Stalin hundreds of miles outside Magadan don't see any difference between your bullshit semantic criteria between "hard working camps," and those designed to just kill them off. To any rational and realistic person there fucking isn't one besides the desperate apologist arguments from tankie scum who deserve to collect lead with their craniums and return to the shit-encrusted gutters they and their foul ideas materialized out of.

Are you retarded? I'm not the person who didn't know that. Can you even read? Is this why you're so insecure about your intelligence?
>Le brger worldmap meme xDDD
Epic.

>I'm not the person who didn't know that.
Yet that's what the entire conversation is addressing. If you wanted to make a completely unrelated question why did you link to other people's posts?