His stories aren't completely gone according to the spoilers so. how do you feel about that Superdadfags?

His stories aren't completely gone according to the spoilers so. how do you feel about that Superdadfags?

Feels super, man.

A lot of the shit that made him shit is either gone or so loosely and ambiguously wrapped into Superdad's history that it's irrelevant.

fixed

version 2

Why did they get rid of this look again?

Took you 3 tries to realize red belt+red trunks=bad?

Because only literal autists like you want it.

It puzzles me that people separate the two. It's just another part of Supe's life. He's become Pa Kent. It's 2017, looking from 1940s to now what did you think was going to happen, that he'd be living on the moon by now? So Kal and Lois had a kid, about time. Or are you the kind who preferred that area of story where Clark had to keep his secret from Lois, and expected it to stay that way for all time? Despite being married in the 90s, despite having a superboy in Superman Returns, despite dang near everything that's gone on for the past 25 years? You may as well complain about the lack of Lori Lemaris, or the lack of Clark rushing out of the newspaper building and then Superman stopping domestic disputes. It's about the adventure, and the hope. I can see some wanting Clark to be forever an office drone pining for the unattainable girl because that's the part that they relate to, but there's more to Superman than that. Hope, not hopelessness. Inspire.

The shit taste.

I don't mind. I didn't dislike Superbro so much as I wanted my cake and to eat it too.

Good? What, am I supposed to be mad or something that he isn't erased? I always thought in the event of a deboot, they should also add some good stories to the continuity, instead of just ignoring them like they did with a lot of Pre-Flashpoint history.

I don't like Superbro, but I'm totally fine with the incorporation of his better stories. More good stories isn't a problem for me.

Pretty fucking great. Superman/ActionComics/Supersons are the best things to come out of Rebirth so far. They literally did the best possible thing by uniting two Supes.

Because it looks retarded.

It's still how people perceive Superman. It's the most iconic look of him, and that's why they brought it back into being canon.

So what if it is iconic? It looks silly as fuck.
Go watch STAS and fap to his trunks if you love them so much.

It's a guy in spandex, user. Of course he's gonna look silly. Superman's not necessarily supposed to look "badass", his designs always lean more towards a superhero. And seeing as how he's the classic archetype, there's nothing wrong with retaining the classic elements like the spandex, or the boots, or yes; the trunks. DC only recently started trying to phase out the design; if you look at the seventy other years of interpretations like the Fleischer cartoons, or the Reeve movies, or the comics they all stick to the classic costume, because of how effective it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You can also see that in DC's Rebirth and Reborn storylines they've been designing his costume away from the battle armor, and closer to the classic suit.

Yes and I think the Reborn suit is perfect. It's perfect modern take on the costume and it works.

>they all stick to the classic costume, because of how effective it is.
The whole underpants outside look only really started being seen as old fashioned in the 90s though. So, it hasn't been that long since they attempted to keep the design just for tradition, in spite of its clashing with overall trends.

No, the reborn suit still could use the rebirth cuffs & needs the S to be slick & reflective like his boots.
Lest it look flat & like a pathetic t-shirt.

You people are relentless.

Trunks are in the trash.
You have shit taste.
Water is wet.

>all these plebs who never actually liked superman, who jumped on the bandwagon with edgy superbro and think he's the definitive superman