/rlg/ - Reylo General

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY
youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tfw she doesnt know you exist

dayum just look at the way they look at each other

This could've been a much better trilogy if they'd planned it out from the beginning.

They look so c-cute!

A rival appears.....

i just realised i've been using a Kylo Ren towel for the past few years.

btw, OP here, not even a Reylofag, but I like you guys so I made the thread, you're welcome.

>338 posts
>69 unique IDs

holy fucking kys

holy FUCK this is eerily similar to the Rogue One elevator scene too

doesn't even compare with

she looks happy that someone knows her without having met her before.
Thats cute.

These red costumes look cool as fuck. I loved the red motif throughout the film, it looked so nice.

What the fuck was Luke's problem?

The fight scene should've had Rey using Kylo's lightsaber and vice versa.

would've delivered peak symbolism.

too on the nose man, it needed to be subtle

Wait, which scene?

>lithuanian cross posting tourist ruining Sup Forums
Every single time.

They already did. She took his Lightsaber to try and attack Snoke and he killed Snoke with hers.

NO! I WON'T LET HIM TAKE YOU! I WON'T LET HIM TAKE YOU! NO! NO! NO!

He's jealous obviously.

All he's had for the past decade is frog pussy and walrus milk.

I'm a regular though. I just embraced the Star Wars shitposting era we're currently passing through, bitching is no use, the mods have abandoned us so might as well have fun. I feel bad for the non star wars fans.

this one

Not as good as reylo, but I ship it desu

He's insecure (yeah, imagine that) and thinks that Ren is about to turn her too, because he sensed the same "great darkness" within her.

Also, I liked the whole mini-Rashomon thing they did with Ren's fall to the dark side, and Luke's role in it.

He’s been the third wheel to Solo men for the past 30+ years. Even on an abandoned planet, give the man a break.

You have literally zero reason to suspect that they didn't. If you honestly think Disney would let them just wing it, then you really don't know shit about how Disney operates. Spare yourself further embarrassment and stick to topics that you understand like Rick and Morty.

>If Ben and Kylo were two different people Rey would've chosen Ben right away

Can Kylo theoretically eat her pussy using force bond?

Okay, fuck you Disney I'll give you money if Reylo happens.

Theoretically he could be across the universe from her and still do it...

>dayum
I didnt know soyboy niggers were a thing

Cute! Kylo would be better in bed tbqh tho.

It's pretty much addressed in the movie
She accepts his ungloved hand, Ben, in a tender moment and rejects his gloved hand, Kylo

You'd be surprised.

You mean Reylo? JJ gave clues in TFA, retard.

Her playing hard to get literally made him double down on Kylo.

Force awakens

>Finn: do you have a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?
>Rey: none of your business

The last Jedi

>Finn: do you still have no boyfriend? A cute one?
>Rey: we have at least a force bond

I have never seen five seconds of Rick and Morty, and they didn't plan any of this out beforehand, Rian Johnson admitted it.

>Mutiple generals about the same filth.
Kill yourself you sick cunt

>LDR

Nuwars fags were a mistake

after they defeat the big baddy in star wars 3 and kylo is mortally wounded

>Kylo: You're not nothing Rey, you never were. Not to me. Not to the galaxy.
>Kylo..it's time
>Rey: No, don't you say that! I'll not leave you here, i've got to save you, i will..
>Kylo: You already have,Rey
>Rey: No, no, please...
>Kylo: Shh, i just need you to know, i need you to know, i lov..

She knows.

it's like potry

Ignorant cunt. End yourself

Daily reminder that Hamill liked this fanart on Twitter.

Shit-tier ship. Rey will dump that manlet for sure

They both thought they loved each other as they are rather than what each one thought the other could become for them.

I'm beginning to crush on her for real wtf

This is a great example of why this movie bombed with audiences. It took joy is taking every fan theory and spitting in its face, so much that it detracted from the actual character development and plot. They play Luke like Rey's dad walking in on Rey and Kylo making out, hope Rian Johnson never recovers from this and spends the rest of his days working at McDonald's

So why didn't it happen?

Do they love each other?

Sort of. Getting there. They don't know.

Because both of them are autistic, not kidding.

They saw the same vision, both being together in the same side but they misinterpreted the vision. The vision is them meeting halfway, been in the grey together.

Kill yourself

>been in the grey together.
Thats not how the force work faggot

They have some very strong feelings for each other, including hate. They both want to turn the other to their side. And they're both thirsty AF.

I'd say Kylo has a better idea of what he wants to do if Rey were to turn (rebuild the Empire, make Rey his Empress), while Rey is a little more confused.

Rey is a retarded cunt who found out the force is real less than a week ago.

>I'd say Kylo has a better idea of what he wants to do if Rey were to turn (rebuild the Empire, make Rey his Empress
...fuck her, cuddle, etc)

Next time when they mind communicate in episode 9

Kylo: From the moment I met you, all those days ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask."

Kylo: If you are suffering as much as I am, please tell me.

Rey: I can't... We can't... It's not possible.

Kylo:: Anything is possible, Rey, listen to me.

Rey: No you listen! We live in a real world, come back to it. You're studying to become a Sith lord, I'm... I'm a Jedi. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, it will take us to a place we cannot go, regardless of the way we feel about each other.

Kylo: Then you do feel something!

Rey: I will not let you give up your future for me.

Kylo: You're asking me to be rational. That is something that I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't.

while the romantic “across the stars” play at the back ground
youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY

Thank goodness he is not a sith or he would probably kill himself.

>not being a reylofag
How, ally?

U just know they planned her to get blacked but shat themselves when the chemistry between Driver and Ridley started going.

now THIS is the scene that would redeem the sequel trilogy

Actually I agree with Mike on this one that Abrams didn't have the balls to actually nig the white girl; he just wanted to fake out everyone into thinking it was going to happen to generate controversy because he's a slimy little kike.

So do you guys think Daisy and Adam have fugged irl?

across the stars is unironically great

>she grabs his ass during the fight
n-nani

>had other actors trying out for kylo literally read lines from pride & prejudice
they knew exactly what they were doing

Ooh.

jj did want her blacked. He pushed and pushed to cast boyega. Disney allowed it but wouldnt let him black her.

Kill yourself whore

Adam is married but....he is a guy & Daisy a qt.

>Your a monster
>Yes i am

Mhmm its not hard to see what Disney is trying to develop here.

And before someone says hes unredeemable, watch the movie again, they literally turned his character good without him actually being good at the end.
He did more good things in this movie than the last one.

We're not talking about Disney here we're talking specifically about Kathleen Kennedy, a major subversive who would've absolutely okay'd in a second any plan to promote this atrocious bestiality in a film series already replete with critical theory-informed character and plot decisions.

she looked so good here

Hopefully your cunts rot just like hers

Driver didn't audition for the role.

>this atrocious bestiality in a film series already replete with critical theory-informed character and plot decisions.
Black people exist in hollywood now, get over it.
Not every nonwhite character having the gall to exist is a direct attack on your race.

People unironically shipping this need to die.

He fucking sadistically murdered his own father- Han fucking Solo.

Like. Just stop it. I already lost interest in Star Wars since TLJ, but I would actually go out of way my to fuck up the creators lives if they actually make Rey and Kylo a thing.

Why were kathleen and jj fighting about during tfa's production?

yeah but they still had other actors try out

What? JJ literally reshot some scenes of TFA because Finn and Reys interactions seemed too romantic, so they had to be made more 'friendly'

Don't feed him, whether he's trolling or actually believes the "cultural marxism" bullshit, he's looking to derail the thread for (You)s either way.

Sup land whale

He was only cast because of jj's "fuck white people" attitude. Not becayse he was best suited to the part

I don't know, exactly; I think it might have had something to do with the blind alleys he was making.

The racists needed something to be outraged over, so they played that angle up from the very beginning, even though everyone involved clearly tried to de-emphasize it. They get some kind of endorphin release from being mad about things, so they seek out something to be outraged about, and make it up if it doesn't actually exist.

My sister liked Finn and Rey at the end of TFA, the only thing she could talk about.

After this movie i can't get her to shut up about Kylo.

Honestly i feel sorry for Boyega's character after this movie, Johnson fucked him and at the same time they gave Driver more screentime. Kylo stole the trilogy in this movie

Too bad, homo, it's hot and makes sense.

Disney didnt want her blacked. He did, but he didnt get the final say.

Han who ? The old dude from TFA ?
He can go fuck himself.

People shipping in general need to die.

ok

Probably the worst thing about Sup Forums and Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums is that they just cannot see a black guy in any piece of media without fretting over how them existing is a jewish conspiracy to make them fuck the girlfriends they don't have in order to obtain world domination.

Can't go a single thread without people getting really insecure about dick sizes and white girls.

STOP THIS FAGGORY

TAKE IT TO TUMBLR YOU FAGGOTS

It's only natural, Driver is the kind of actor that can genuinely carry a film with a role like this. I don't mind Boyega much one way or the other on the whole but he just doesn't have that kind of presence or gravitas

>mfw couldnt see star wars until tonight
>briefly saw that reylo is a thing that happens
>get super excited
>it's just some weird lines and a brief hand hold

YOU LIED TO ME

I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER!

They already are cute together in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA