What are some movies where the bad guy wins?

What are some movies where the bad guy wins?

Thanks for recommending me this, I liked it a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are some more review quotes to turn me off permanently from watching?

What did they mean by this?

*loud sucking noises*

wat?

He wanted to fuck her so bad

Why would you care about that?

I liked this, but I've heard both that it's a masterpiece or a steaming hunk of shit from other people on Sup Forums.

Who didn't?

He did.

annoying pretentious and cliche quotes that make the movie unappealing

There things are put there just because, who cares, do you have autism?

>other people's cliched phrases and opinions should dictate my enjoyment of a work.

No country for old men, great movie

>Woah...this film? yeah, it's pretty fucking edgy. Good luck...Kid...
-Variety

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_films

I literally never read these things, I only take recommendations from certified authorities like Sup Forums.

I also liked it. I understand why it would be so divisive on here though.
>tfw was cheering for the bitch to kill herself
>tfw she actually does and ruins everything for everyone forever

so you mean to tell me that having some asshole's bad opinions on the poster tangibly and quantifiably reduces the quality of the actual film. sounds to me like you need to get your head checked to keep those delusions at bay.

empire strikes back

Zero Dark Thirty

or maybe i simply have impeccable judgement
i only watch things i am sure i will already like and it has worked out almost everytime

faux-arthouse like this with such quotes on the cover are a no-no, i won't even watch the trailer

>What are some movies where the bad guy wins?
Star Wars

usually the marketing team is a completely different team and the dirrector has little say over the marketing. You are judging a movie by how well it is advertised. You are very intelligent.

what are some other movies like LAMB?

you are certainly right about this in some cases, im sure
but its a risk im not willing to take
better safe than sorry

Which one of these is better

This.

obviously the one without review scores and a quote

Overrated imo, the girl is old, the relationship is openly sexual and the guy is unambiguously a "bad guy".

This is entry level ironic pedo, a much better suggestion would be Little lips.

You are literally judging a book by its cover. Didn't your father teach you not to do that? are you a soyboy who dont know his father?

There's a french one called "Le papillon" where a little girl runs away with an old guy, the film has a far ligher tone and no sexual overtones though, but the girl and their moments together are really cute.

>faux-arthouse
The insult thrown by the pleb to shy away from any film that doesn't cater to him.

yes i was raised by a single mom but have too much self awareness to be a numale/soyboy

i call it that because of the wording in the reviews and the try-hard poster and title

Title is based on the novel you'd know that if you weren't a dumb little pleb.

it being an adaptation lessens the pretension i guess
the title is still a problem

trying to get back on track (and away from pedophilia, jesus christ guys)

how was he not basically a superhero
this movie gives me extreme dopamine watching an autist will to power so successfully

That movie has so many similarities to Boko No Pico it makes me wonder if they were inspired by the same case studies.

Are you memeing or being serious? You are making me want to waatch Boku no pico.

what case studies would those be?

you know the answer to that already
people that are driven can do terrible things for success.
I will say though. Gyllenhaal looks damed cool doing awful shady shit

The storyline is not the same but there are several shared elements.

-a melancholic adult man of average attractiveness who recently left a long-term heterosexual relationship with a woman.
-he retreats to an area with minimal population as a vavction from his normal life to reasses his life
-while there he begins a friendly relationship with an underage person who is being neglected by parent figures and doesn't have any actual friendships or relations with deeper connections.
-the friendship gradually becomes inappropriate and intimate
-the younger person becomes angry at the condescension of the adult and that they are not being treated like an equal in the relationship
-misc similarities; inappropriate scenes in cars, sexual scenes in cabins, the adults are dressed in their business attire with business breifcases

bit of a stretch, though. You can't really interpret the mc of boku no pico as being anything other than a pedophile on the prowl. Whereas the guy in lamb was basically just having a midlife crisis at the fact his last legit prospect for a son/daughter blew up.

I never said it was a hundred percent match. Maybe its just commonsense pedo M.O.

But he had that woman that seemed to love him, it wasn't sexual deprivation that led him to the young girl, he wanted to live something special, an unique experience.

girl was a qt

Hey it isn't our fault that people can't take some moments out of their busy schedule to pay attention to their kids.

most people genuinely suck at parenting.

what is it with all the people on Sup Forums who can't read?

Mademoiselle 1966