Tell me...Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

Tell me...Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youpoll.me/list/2/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
youpoll.me/3764/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not interested in what the critics say, I want to hear from the FANS

Both are reddit though
denis villeneuve and rian johnson both pander to the videogame riddled reddit mindset of pretend cinema

What part are you confused by?

>confusing popularity with quality

Please, enough with the dishonest criticism.

What part of 93%>87% don't you get, Chantard?

Like comparing Sonic fans to the fandom of Gex. The Star Wars movie would clearly turn out a bigger viewing.

>picking scifi for movie of the year
go back you mong.

yeah lets see what 56% has to say about this

One of them is a piece of shit schlockfest that is way overrated by mainstream fuckhead society

The other one is less acclaimed but by most standards a pretty decent flick

>Caring about Rotten Tomatoes

Come back when you're actually high cineIQ and not imdb influenced

They have spoken.

Wisdom of the crowd.

If a critic can't reconcile himself with the masses, then what kind of critic is he?

A contrarian. No better than a pedophile.

No surprise to find plenty of both around this dump.

Ah so the 2049 plebs admit they are not locals opr authentic to this board.

Of course not.

Why would anyone admit to being a member of the internets most popular pre-pubescent naked Brooke Shields fan club.

But which one is which.

>skinjob this, skinjob that
>racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
>evil white male kills his ""children"" that mirror a lesbian whilst also believinghe is god
>poor black man is forced to have child labour to make stuff for the evil white man and his enterprise
>the savior is a mixed female (assuming deckass is human and the evil white male who enjoys the good old days was lying)
>aryan cop (madame) wants the mixed child and all evidence destroyed to protect the world

Fury Road level soy propaganda. It'll sweep the technical awards at the Oscars, but lose to Call Me by Your Name for best picture. Coco will get Disney their Oscar.

If loving BR2049 is wrong...I don't want to be right.

>poor black man is forced to have child labour to make stuff for the evil white man and his enterprise

He was a slave trader, you dingus.

This pasta is garbage. Find one that's actually funny

One a kids film for a wide audience the other a film for the man who appreciates Kino.

>the other a film for the man who appreciates Kino.
Surely that isn't 2049 considering the only ones that use "kino" here are children that watch capeshit
but then again this movie did play like one

wait for the oscars, faggot

>Sup Forums agreeing on a thing
tard

Sup Forums's movie of 2017 is not BR2049
It's was clearly The Mountain Between Us

>He thinks Blade Runner will get any nominations

lel

TLJ is gonna sweep technical Oscars. Deakins won't even get a nod.

Holy fuck I forgot about Gex! Thanks for making my plans for the rest of the night user.

this, 2094babbies are pathetic plebs

We're autistic neets who can't even fit in on reddit. Of course we're wrong.

I'm gonna say this now...

Somehow, Blade Runner 2049 managed to be reddit and Sup Forums at the same time.

That's how good it was.

Would that make Transformers the best movie series ever made?

Nice bait

>b8

Check the Globes, fag lord.

No?

What are you basing that on?

It's not even in the top ten highest grossing movies and has terrible RT scores.

>Deakins won't even get a nod.
Good as he doesn't deserve one for this garbage. Everything else(including meme shit like Sicario) have deserved it
>that spacing
>quote unquote "I'm gonna say this now..."
You're still holding onto your home sites sensibilities. bane post or whatever meme is popular with you newfriends right now a bit more before making posts like that my friend

SW had decades worth of fans, many movies, games, merchandise, and all advertisement it could get. Blade Runner was well known amongst small community. The fact that you even feel the need to compare nu-SW with BR just show how mighty SW fallen.

They are both reddit films of the year.

Step aside for Sup Forums's (one person btw) movie of the year.

That scene was so cool in the trailer and so awful in the movie. Holy shit it sucked even more then Prometheus.

The movies subreddit has been doing polls, asking people to rate films, since March:

youpoll.me/list/2/

reddit's movie of 2017 appears to be Coco?
FYI Blade Runner 2049 is #3, Star Wars is #43.

Unless you're looking at popularity, then Star Wars has the most votes by a landslide.

>the majority is always right

????????

Gee buddy, you're a bit hurt aren't you? they're opinions don't take them so hard up the butt, okay? :-)

true Sup Forums movie of the year
>normies hated it
>failed boxoffice
>baneposting included!

Fucking suck a twat shill. Nobody liked it. It wasn't a good movie.

It was a movie full of bad plot twists that pissed most fans off. It set the bar even lower then Rouge one did.

1. The gross is no indication of quality when it comes to starwars. This is obvious.

2. They had an oppurtunity to give the original cast members a decent send off and in all regards absolutely failed.

3. The plot was trash and so are the new characters.

4. Garbage in and garbage out at this point. They didn't need to "destroy the past" in order to take the franchise wherever they wanted too. These films were an oppurtunity to weld the old into the new in a way old fans and new fans could appreciate.

5. Making kylo ren kill everything that fans love about the original trilogy hasn't worked to make him a true villain. People only see Disney as the villain now, and rightfully so.

6. Women didn't need starwars to give them a leg up. There have been plenty of action movies staring female leads for decades now. Almost 30 decades at this point.

7. Disney can't keep substituting political correctness for quality. People will accept all kinds of characters as long as they are done well. What we have now are forced characters treading water in a sea of retarded sub-plots and bad story telling.

8. Fuck you shill. You can flood the "internet sub-culture with this bullshit all you want. Nobody is going to change their minds. It was a very bad film and a huge mis-step for disney. Nobody is at odds with the idea that women can be strong leading characters. Why in the fuck was this film so desperate to make a point thats been made hundreds of times already and done much better.

9. Fuck you shill.

10. Fuck you shill.

>its their movie of the year after being out for four days
typical leddit

BR only has small dedicated fan base. The original movie also flopped.

It's unironically in my top 10

i don't want to believe this

>implying The Florida Project isn't Sup Forums's movie of 2017.
Notable runner up.

It's 2015 all over again

don't be retarded. Reddit celebrates BR 2049 just as much.

You just fucking won it.

Where you the one where you did the .gif job of sides into orbit, laughing checkem. Damn good post. I have it saved somewhere.

Reddit doesn't understand Blade Runner 2049.

They only like it for the neon and synths.

Blade Runner has his flaws like any other movie really but the overall product stayed true to it's predecessor meanwhile part 8 botchered everything of the old and couldn't even pick up from the last movie.

Reddit certainly doesnt like this film. Go to R/Movies in the TLJ reaction thread, its getting destroyed as it should. The film is awful

Someone edit it but Killing of the Sacred Deer is Sup Forums

Apart from the awful ending, The Florida Project is probably one of the best films of 2017.

The Lobster was much better.

TFA blows past BR thru emotion alone.

>Autistic teens
>Masturbating to Nicole Kidman
>Dunkirk memes
holy shit you're right

>Ha ha "those guys" don't like it

>Go to "R"/Movies guys hahaha

Nice try.

Those critics rates are the best evidence that RT rating system is broken for good.

Lol.
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

Maybe because there's no real difference between the two.

or that its succeptible to fan backlash when it goes against their headcanon.

Sup Forums's movie of 2017 is Dunkino but Blade Runner 2049 is orders of magnitude better than Star Soy the Last Numales

>lol

Lol what ? millions of people have seen this movie and enjoyid it.

Except 7k guys ?

>a sequel to a box office success performed better than a sequel to a box office flop

woah...

No joke, i know why Sup Forums faggots like to parade the new BR and it makes all the more funny.

this poll says you're wrong

youpoll.me/3764/

>56% audience score
I don't think that pile of shit is anyone's movie of the year, OP

Does 'domestic' include Canada and/or Mexico? Or just USA.

Tko je Dragana i što ti je napravila?

>confirmed paid shills vs actual critics' actual opinions

Brah, even Reddit didn't like TLJ.

2049 is the MOTY, though. Not like it's competing with much in the year 2017, so even if you thought it was mediocre, you can't disagree.

Thanks for reminding me how amazing blade runner 2045 was. My movie of the decade.

>even Reddit didn't like TLJ.
You guys are just trolling the shit out of them, we loved this movie.

Nu-male leftist level of comprehension. Enjoy the movies instead of calculation amount of whites and POC.

BR2049 is a 2/4 at best.

It's a solid 5/7.

I would argue it's a 1982/2049

We know you liked it, shill-kun.

49/50

this