What does Sup Forums think of Arthur? It's currently at season 20

What does Sup Forums think of Arthur? It's currently at season 20.

Also Lydia a cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBk0Kv_tfs
youtube.com/watch?v=mLYvg31tKOA
youtube.com/watch?v=GJTcbd2bWHQ
youtu.be/pCbHWtfjAak?list=PLSCzc5BSXfb6ZT_6UhkVrqBLDVlOgRaEY
youtube.com/watch?v=6vxZtHdyeSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j6DJdD-pNko
youtube.com/watch?v=nFuK6w44cSI
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/334513
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/524607#search=Molly_MacDonald
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/308597#search=Molly_MacDonald
youtube.com/watch?v=J3898dPx9g0
youtu.be/fNiqjB2G8Gw
youtu.be/MMAEjW9UN8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a very erotic cartoon

AND I SAY

The asses are fat

What are you guys favorites episodes?

I prefer Muffy tbqh

Muffy is also cute, but I am happy that Lydia appeared a second time. She was just a token at first, but now however she did show to have more human personalities.

It's weird however that Portia got a considerable amount of fan art. Maybe people like a bad girl.

Some of it not even being the typical scribble fanart that Arthur normally gets.

Arthur's a weird thing for me, because it seems like a show I would've really enjoyed but I never watched PBS that often so I pretty much missed the age boat on it.

Does it hold up? Or is it just a little kid-tier show with nostalgia?

I enjoy watching it, a little because of nostalgia and a lot because I'm a sucker for light hearted cartoons.

The new seasons seem to be pretty good too (alongside a visible art upgrade), which is relieving since long runners usually get worse the more they keep going.

I'm watching them on WatchCartoonsOnline. They still hold with what I remembered.

It's surprisingly well-written and well-animated for what it is, I think it holds up better than you'd expect even from an adult perspective. That being said, I don't care for the Flash seasons at all.

Is there a Mega with all Arthur episodes?

>What are you guys favorites episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBk0Kv_tfs

When Arthur replaced Magic School Bus on PBS little me was fucking heartbroken but I grew to like it.

>Ones with guest stars

youtube.com/watch?v=mLYvg31tKOA

>William Fillmore Toffman

>Koko Taylor
>Taj Mahal

>Marc Brown
I found it interesting he finally appeared after so many cameos of other people.

Any of the ones where some of the characters are messing with one another tend to be the most fun. Muffy and Francine are the usual offenders but Fern or Brain really lose their shit when pushed too far.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT has meme status but is actually pretty irritating since Arthur gets shit on the entire episode despite being a victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJTcbd2bWHQ

I like the episodes that features Sup Forums

Is she the one who has autism or the one who is a cripple?

I haven't watched it in 15 years. I don't ever plan to watch it again, but I am kinda curious; did it become a zombie like the Simpsons?

No.
It only gets 10 episodes a year, so despite being on a damn long time, it doesn't have "way too many" episodes
And they still do great jobs educating kids of common problems they can relate to and learn from

youtu.be/pCbHWtfjAak?list=PLSCzc5BSXfb6ZT_6UhkVrqBLDVlOgRaEY

Yeah, that special was pretty great, even though it barely had Arthur in it

Arthur has the cutest moms.

She is the one in a wheelchair. She first appeared in a 'special episode' about inclusion but she appeared again in Season 19. There are hints she will become a regular secundary character (like Jenna).

The one where D.W. creates the RETARDED SCIENCE museum and Arthur gets so triggered he takes her to the museum, which was what she wanted to begin with.

They switched to Flash animation and unironically added a Poochie-esque character to the main cast. Take that as you will.

Poochie-esque is a bit harsh.

>this is a female

I'm okay with her as long as she doesn't outshine Jenna. Jenna is underrated.

>They switched to Flash animation
damn...

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxZtHdyeSQ

JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE JEKYLL HYDE HYDE JEKYLL

Also D.W. gained a Buster.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6DJdD-pNko

Those Rugrats-like episodes with the baby and the dog who can talk to each other...and the dog has an English or mid-Atlantic accent.

>it's a katie talks episode
absolutely disgusting

Don't worry, the upcoming episodes will address both the unlikability of the new character and contain your seasonal dose of yuri for the visually impaired.

Also something about the growing fears over the threat of automation to the American service industry. You have to stay topical.

Is this real?

>Dogs can talk with babies
>Babies can talk with dogs
>Both can also talk with other animals like pets, frogs, fleas, etc.
>Both can also talk with toys
>Both can also talk with imaginary friends
>Imaginary friends can talk with other imaginary friends
>Imaginary friends cannot interact with anyone else besides those listed above and the kid who imagined them
>Kids cannot talk with anything else mentioned but their imaginary friend
The Arthur lore is real

The Making of Arthur still slays me with the end
youtube.com/watch?v=nFuK6w44cSI

>since Arthur gets shit on the entire episode despite being a victim

Arthur gets shit on because he hit a 4 year old and couldn't acknowledge that it was wrong. Just because she broke something doesn't mean he his license to hit her, and any parent that would allow that ("sibling did ____ so I had to punish him!") needs a visit from cps.

>t. D.W.

Tell me which parent if his son get punched by another kid gratuitously (he different from D.W. didn't break something he was repeately warned not to mess with) would answer "well now you know how it feels!"

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/334513

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/524607#search=Molly_MacDonald

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/308597#search=Molly_MacDonald

>no Lydia rule34

So, wait, that means DW's imaginary friend isn't. Then what the fuck IS she?

A tulpa.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3898dPx9g0

I was really hoping someone would post that one.

Isn't the answer obvious?

HEY

>Licorice Icecream

>The episode where Brain learns the joy of watching something for the sole purpose of complaining about it.

>it's an inflation episode

Check the archive, some of the links might still be working.

Does anyone else miss the arthur streams?

>George Episode
Why do the writers like him so much? Why can't they do another episode with Maria?

The one where Arthur joins an Aardvark supremacist gang and almost kills Buster as part of his initiation.

I like George. He and Wally are funny.

Also I ship him with Jenna.

I agree that Maria needs an episode through. Wait, another? Did she have one?

Someone should stream the new episodes when they leak.

>tha one episode where they referenced south park

>you'll never watch Arthur with Sup Forums ever again
>the general will never come back

>that feel when Buster was destined to browse /x/ since his inception

>It's a Ratburn has an ambigously gay hobby episode
>It's a Muffy is a spoiled bitch episode
>It's a Prunella/Marina lovers' quarrel episode
>It's a Francine's asshole behavior blows up in her face episode
>It's a George tries to be relevant episode
>It's a Ladonna being shoved down your throat episode

George is the designated victim when someone needs to be the butt of the joke, hence he's easy to use in comedic situations. It also helps that his primary character trait is being a doormat so he can get pushed into any crazy plot thread.

the GOAT

There was an episode called Maria Speaks, all about Maria overcoming her stutter so she can be on the school news show. So technically Alex is the only kid in Arthur's class now who hasn't had his own episode.

>It's a Ratburn has an ambigously gay hobby episode
You say these like they're bad things.

>I agree that Maria needs an episode through. Wait, another? Did she have one?
Yeah, in one of the more recent seasons (S19, I believe).

But that's all I wanted. They should have their own show to replace Arthur when it ends.

I haven't watched this show since like 1999 - who is Marina?

Prunella's blind lover

Prunella/Marina is unironically the most pure ship ever.

The one with Phillip Seymour Hoffman

youtu.be/fNiqjB2G8Gw

Get ready for some seriously NSFW shit ya'll.

youtu.be/MMAEjW9UN8o

This is a Christian board sir! Remove your filth.

Best ship.

Also, I think we're risking bans for posting fur stuff.

Are they like, canonically lovers? Or is this a Hibike Euphonium kind of thing where they're obviously gay for each other but the writers can't put that in the series.

The MLP guys are animating it now. Also, the CEO of Cinar, the previous company that Animated Arthur, was the president of Cartoon Network during it's worst years

Man, those streams where great.

Naaa it's cartoons

The latter

I was heavily into Yuri when I saw the episodes with these two and thought it was just me, but years later I can't help but feel like there's some really gay shit goin' on when we aren't lookin'.

>tfw I spent so much time in them I got made a mod

Nope. It's just /u/ leaking.

They probably think Buster is gay too.

Naw Buster's totally gay.

I love yuri subtext, what are some good episodes for it?

DANGER

Marina's main character traits are enjoying fantasy novels and being physically flexible (really). She only knows Prunella out of the main cast so she only appears in her episodes. It's just people reading into things.

That being said they're still pretty gay.

Oh hi, E;R!

>That episode where they shoot buster before throwing him out of the plane

WHAT A WONDERFUL

There is a lack of Molly in this thread.