ITT: Scenes that intentionally declare that the author doesn't give a shit about physics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3_59485vp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giving a shit about cartoon physics, let alone in fantasy
In other news, OP is still a faggot no matter what

Someone post that Steven Universe car driving webm.

/thread

>I NEED my concepts of reality in my work of fiction.
I pray that this is bait.

I should have put in the OP that this wasn't meant as a dig at samurai jack, the point is that this scene bypasses poe's law and makes it impossible to claim that Genndy is just doing it because he doesn't know any better or whatever

You literally don't know the physics in well-portal-cursed-demon-dog-immortal-warrior-infinite-spawning-arrows.

another example would be the bullet curving thing in Wanted, although that was still more stupid than cool regardless of realism

>I hate artistic license

this is my favorite one, even though it's not Sup Forums

i hate that this board is so ruined that everyone automatically assumes I made this thread to shit on the show

You have picked a very bad time to use a Jack as the OP pic.

I'd pitty you but you brought this on yourself.

What about physics makes it so that a blindfolded man can't be shot at by three arrows?

Fuck off Neil. No one cares if shows are scientifically accurate.

I don't even like SJ but that's a stupid excuse to hate that scene.

Jack hears the air passing through the trail ends of the arrows and being blindfolded, his awareness is 360.

>Show is about samurai battling a shapeshifting mega warlock from space in the future
>Concerned with physics

youtube.com/watch?v=b3_59485vp0

Learn to fucking read

is this Transporter?

That scene in the recent episode where Ashi is falling and she throws the grappling hook upward

The second one yes.

>lol it's like they're not even trying..