Moviebob reviews The Last Jedi

He said its brilliant at deconstructing Star Wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7UKW-dgZMU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WS7eeGbDIz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moviebob is the soytellectual twitter class. This movie panders to people like him ,because Rian himself has exactly the same worldviews as him ,except he's smart and successful.

I expected him to shit all over movie, but since he started the review by saying it's good I just turned it off
Fuck him to hell

>I expected him to shit all over movie

Literally everyone loves this movie except contrarian gamergaters. If you spent five seconds outside of your hugbox you'd have realized that by now.

>it ""deconstructs"" the narrative so that means it's good

Give me a logically sound and well paced film (or show/anime) over any deconstructing bullshit any day of the week. Subverting viewers expectations is such a cheap way of making your film more profound than it actually is.

How will reddi/tv/ ever recover

>Expecting Movieblob to do anything other than toe the line where identity politics and politicised left-friendly media are concerned

You shouldn’t even be giving him the clicks. Reminder that he used to give X-Men and Spider-Man films disingenuously awful reviews out of the hopes Disney would be able to get the rights to them. Manchild is too good a descriptor for him.

He isn't wrong.

t.shill

This, it can be done well but is almost always bullshit tricking dumb viewers into thinking it's smarter because it's moar grimdark

Bob lives to eat any piece of shit Marvel serves him. I'm not surprised he loves a marvelized Star Wars movie.

>blob and dobson both liked the movies
Is there a surer sign of them being shit?

Movie blob thinks Halo is white supremacist propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=WS7eeGbDIz4

But TLJ is great, pissbaby.

I don't really remember a strong theme of critiquing star wars in TFA, unless you're making the claim that by making it a complete rehash it's saying "There's nothing else here, fuckface"

Deconstructing isn't making every character carry the idiot ball so you can make up retarded twists

i shit on his dead mother

56% shill

So the Alt Right is winning ?

movieblob is a 40 year old man who still lives at home with his parents of course he loved star wars

he is one of those mongs who goes on about capitalism but his whole identity is based around it

No, you're LOSING you fucking bigot.

What was the "deep pull from the canon" Patton Oswalt mentioned? Name dropping Sidious? Yoda?

OP is literally Bob
He shilled all parts of his BvS video here and made an article claiming Sup Forums was review bombing by screenshotting his own Sup Forums post

He's an obese estronaut who probably shills Disney for free because they pander to his warped worldview

>deconstruction
>Star Wars
Literally why? It has always been shallow and melodramatic, and it didn't wallow in its own cliches until Disney ordered a rehash on the original trilogies.

Black Isle already did a deconstruction on the Force (and RPGs in general) and, as good as it was, still felt like edgelord bullshit because they did it in the universe it targeted.

>Rule of Two

>sith tribe died off When darth sidious and vader death in Battle of Yavin

Snoke is Weak Faggot don't have much force power and Ren is mentally challenged child

But UNIVERSE AND REPUBLIC conquer by THEM

BECAUSE UNIVERSE AND REPUBLIC ARE SHIT

>Back to the Real world

Trump is nothing but "Pimp" and manipulated by Wall st NY

Republican Party also "Pimp" who only care about money and sex

Democratic Party Defeat by Trump because they are the corrupt shitty "bourgeoisie"

Hmmm What Disney gonna tell us that earth average IQ is keep decline

And Whole world gonna get shittier?

>deconstruction on the Force
And had to change the mechanics of the Force to do so, ruining the "deconstruction".