Please do my job for me sire, if I fall behind my boss will put me back in the concentration camp

>please do my job for me sire, if I fall behind my boss will put me back in the concentration camp

This shit is so annoying, its like going out to eat and getting a dirty look from the waitress when you don't stack your plates or whatever when leaving. Just do your fucking job, you are being given money to fucking do it you asshole get over it

Not really, since I am a civilised man I carry my stuff to the bin. No chance I'm cleaning other people's shit though

>Cleaning up trash
>Even if it isn't yours

I don't leave trash, because I'm not a pig. But I'm not going to clean up anything, let alone someone else's trash.

>Letting someone know of problems

Most of the problems come FROM the theaters themselves - i.e. 45 minutes of ads, ushers serving food during a movie, leaving the large main doors open letting in sound from neighboring screens. I usually don't ask the theater employees for help if there is a problem with other customers, because they're usually kids, and fuckwits usually don't listen to employees.

I've even kicked my own friends out of a movie that I paid for.

>Being quiet and courteous

I mean, that's not really something you SHOULD have to ask people.

My falcon shits all over the floor at every movie and I will never clean it up.

Best post, dont be a nigger but dont be a pathetic cuck either

Fuck you and people like you, don't bring a falcon if you haven't trained it properly you prick

At least rent a theater falcon

>eating or drinking in the theatre
Do Americans really do this? Are they seriously unable of having a continuous 2 hour period of non-eating?

PICK

love dumping out popcorns and soda all over the floor in theatres

clean my mess wagie scum

HAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT FAGGOT CAN GO GET FUCKED

well what the fuck do you guys do in your movie theaters?

You... don't eat in movie theaters? Do you go there just to talk with friends or something? Why go?

>that good feel when wiping my greasy fry fingers all over the seat

Watch the film.

People bring a bottle of water/soda and popcorn/candy sometimes. Nobody brings actual fucking food though. No clue where the other user lives though

????
??

>come back from popcorn mines
>track starchy crumbs and kernel shell pieces all over the carpet
>wipe dirty pickaxe on armrests as I proceed to my seat

I literally have shat in my popcorn bucket, and I make an effort to "spill" my drink over the ground and then throw popcorn in it. Why? Because I paid $14.50 for a movie and it's their job to clean up after me. Next time I see a movie I'm going to prime my asshole and do a huge diarrhea all over the leather seats. Fuck you Reddit.

this might surprise you user but popcorn/candy, despite being unhealthy, are still classified as food.

>not acting like a entitled nigger is bad
I just know you're an amerimutt.

Praise Allah.

>refusing to clean up the trash of strangers is "acting like an entitled nigger"
Hello soyboy

Shes really good at pretending to be friendly. That makes me suspect that shes a psychopath

This. Last time a cashier gave me the smuggest fucking look I've ever gotten from a cashier, and I went into the movie (before it closed so I was alone) and I did some seriously disgusting things. I shat, vomited and pissed all in my popcorn bucket and spread it all over the cinema. Disgusting bitch probably cleaned it up and I love imagining her face.

you know what i meant you dumb smartass piece of shit

That's a trait of women in general.
Then again so is psychopathy probably.

Im not american but cleaning after other people is cuck shit if it isnt your job

It's the price we paid for outlawing theater orgies.
God I still remember randoms night. 3 bbcs up my asshole while being blown by one of their little white girl slaves. I still cum to the memory...

The math is simple: the government gives me SSDI and also the responsibility of using that money to stimulate the economy and promote job growth so more people can pay taxes to fund my SSDI, I buy movie theater food to increase their profits and make a big fucking mess so they have to hire people like you to clean it up. If I did your job for you and cleaned up my mess, ushers would be obsolete and you'd all be released into the wild to fight over other jobs that are now even more competitive because of the increased supply of would-be employees relative to static demand.

SO CLEAN IT UP, WAGEY!

>that edit

Perhaps the most pathetic thing I've ever seen and I'm a brit.

heheh

I meant cleaning your own shit. You shouldn't clean other guy's trash. I should have known a reddit post was filled with cuck shit, i read over it.

My dad brings a bag of pistachios to watch movies and throws the shell in the aisle far enough so that the wagecuck doing his rounds suspects him of doing it but he doesn't have any proof.

During The Last Jedi, some fat ass had his feet up in seats that weren't designed on top of each other, so the people behind him couldn't see. Me and my dad were about 3 rows behind him and he pelted the chad meathead in front of that fatty with a barrage of shells and when the meathead turned around everyone pointed to the fat guy, security came and ejected them both for fighting lmao. The whole theater was cracking up

These threads always illicit a hearty hoot, keep it up.

I intentionally left my garbage on the floor and seat after watching TLJ. Considerig what I paid for that terrible movie and shitty food, I expect theater monkeys to clean up after me, at the very least.

you realize they have you on camera doing that right?

Which 3rd world helhole do you come from?

>I meant cleaning your own shit
.t cuckold

Some teenager makes $15 an hour to clean up the trash in the theater, why would I do his job for him, for free? I'm not virtious enough of a person that I would happily do someone else's job for them so they can play on their fucking iphone instead.

Based pops

>not bringing a theater owl
>not using silent flight to snatch snacks from fellow movie patrons
pleb

based pistachiodad

90s born queers fear the cinema employee

my dad does the same thing i wonder if its a generational thing

Your dad sounds awesome. I love making a mess so that these low-wage earners have to take the time out of their shitty underpaid night to clean up MY mess. It's a dominance thing. I am more successful than them, so why should I clean up after myself?

are you guys doing this at the regal in Temecula? there's two fucks who do this and i swear to god if thats you im talking to manager first thing in the morning

I do this too, but with sunflower seeds. I spit all of the shells out into a paper cup and when the movie is over, depending on my personal rating out of 10, I either throw a few into the middle of the seats, or hold the cup in my hand like a baseball and jerk my arm forward quickly to make sure I bazooka launch every single shell all over the middle of the theater.

I don't get it, other than some popcorn that might have gotten on the ground what's there to clean? What do you people eat at the movies?

Honestly I want movie theaters to be totally automated and I want these people out of a job ASAP, automatic simple cleaning, self check-in (with security) and that's all you need.
This whole service crap and them thinking that they have a real job/are providing value is total bs.

> (You)
>depending on my personal rating out of 10, I either throw a few into the middle of the seats, or hold the cup in my hand like a baseball and jerk my arm forward quickly to make sure I bazooka launch every single shell all over the middle of the theater.

Dont bother wagey, you have no proof and there's tons of theaters in the 951

Have you ever been inside a movie theater, Jethro? They've had more than just popcorn for a hundred years.

I'm a designated shooter and I always aim for owl fuckers like you before the show.

>Concessions
>You have to pay extra for it all

>mr shekelstein wont put on extra staff during holidays
>staff have to literally beg the internet not to be niggers
I sure am glad i left society years ago.

kek

American """""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""", everyone.
You have absolutely no right to call yourseves a civilized nation, you 56% face, mallsharting, obese fucking animals.

Automation would be much better. I might feel bad about putting people out of the job if it wasn't always shitskins doing them.

ok

Candy sure, yeah. But not much else, at least not in Europe, last time I saw a movie in the states was as a kid so I don't remember what they served.

What do they serve these days that's so messy that people can't just pick it up when they leave and put it in the trash?

Stop giving these useless service economy fucks a job, automate the processes.

Its more like shooting a dirty look at someone who leaves a public bathroom without flushing after they take a shit. You're just being gross and lazy.

>at least not in Europe
Where in the eastern bloc do you live where theaters don't have nachos, pizza, burgers, tendies, etc etc in addition to popcorn? Even in Germany it's everywhere.

>Not hiding a whole buffet in your backpack and buy nothing
plebs

>amerifats

Here in bong you're encouraged to leave your trash on your seat

>Stop giving these useless service economy fucks a job, automate the processes.
Schlomo won't let us.
Just like he won't let your police arrest criminal sand people.
Frankly I think both of us could do without him.

Burgers and pizza lmao, I live in Norway. I don't know if you guys are trolling or not anymore.

Do you expect to have a meal are the movies? This is just absurd, it seems like an absolutely gross experience to sit there cramped with fatasses eating burgers around you.

Ì intentionally spill mine to keep these cucks in a job

Where are you now?

NEET?

CLEAN

do americans actually get off on making life difficult for minimum wage employees? i thought murricans were supposed to be friendly?

this guy is an idiot, he should be asking people to make a mess, so that he keeps his job, if people start being clean, the need for his job is gone

>do you work here
>yes
>then you are the problem
>someone on the internet said

This.

>not bringing your falcon's hood

Are you retreaded, filth living monkey that can't from some reason take his trash into a trash can? Is it somehow beneath you to take your trash to a trash can, oh prince of princes?

>if I use the word nigger no one will figure out I am a triggered redditor/popcorn floor gobbler

pick it up with you mouth, redditor

this isnt asia, this isnt africa. quit being a disgusting subhuman and try caring for others

>can't even stand by his opinion that people should clean up their mess for longer than an hour

>oh boy i can't wait to see the last jed-

I watch her laugh everytime she's so cute maybe one day I'll make her my girlfriend and that will wipe that smug grin off her face permanently, no woman could be happy with me.

friggin girls

you shouldnt be expected to but if you arent a nog you will anyway

yep. dispose of my watermelon rinds, servant

Why dont women ever use their arms to break their fall

Where the fuck are you eating. Here any place that isnt mcdonalds has the waiter come take your plate and ask if you want dessert or overpriced alcohol.

Lmfao i spat my food out

Because its fake redditfag

So the girl falling is cgi? Wow

This
How are you supposed to enjoy a movie like this

I live in finland and I once had a pretty fat dude sit down next to us with a bunch of microwave pizzas. Some teenagers laughed at him behind us the entire movie. Kinda felt bad for him

She pretended to fall for attention. Also, breaking your fall with your arms is a good way to injure them. The way she fell is best.

Retarded Europeans really bring down this website.

all high quality memes are made by europeans

I'd rather fuck up my arms than my face.

Benis :DDD
Europeans cannot grasp English well enough to know when someone is memeing or not.

only niggers think these things

dont be a nigger, clean up after yourself

Varg is that you?

90% of amerimutts are fucking awful at their own language

>clean up other people’s trash after paying for a ticket
I hate millenials so much. Can’t even do the menial tasks they get paid to do. Literally can’t even sweep up a fucking floor, but they demand $15 an hour.

i dont think anyones complaining about having to sweep a floor. its just sad that some people have to be told not to act like pigs in public

This.

When you live in america, you're lucky if you get to the movie theater without being shot, so just let them do what they want