What do you think about Goose

What do you think about Goose

Would you smash pic related

Holy fuck is that an udder bulge

based boogie, hope he keeps up the weight loss

He looks like a manlet here wtf?

>that testicle

HOLY SHIT

How does a soyboy like him have bigger balls than me?

Boogie is already showing his roastie wife he can easily move on roasties on fucking suicide watch.

>keeps up the weight loss
You want him to get another surgery?

those cankles bro..

dude i think his wife left him. she's always on "vacation" these last couple of months..

>Lose all your weight
>wife realises you'll be expecting sec soon
>immediate divorce

I knew cheating surgery would bite him

they got officially divorced user

when was this?

He is officially getting a divorce

WOAH SHE DIVORCED HIM JUST AS HE HAD SURGERY??? Wasn't one of the reasons for the surgery so he wasn't such a burden on his wife? Fucking roasties man.

they are already divorced

Women's only focus is to find the best partner.

She had a good ride when he paid for her and got nothing jn return. Now she needs a new beta.

She was a blimp too.

sneaky fuck, i fucking knew it when he kept saying his wife was on vacation constantly that something was up..

She wanted the money and didn't want the sex. She used him emotionally because by him being fat she was a good person for caring for him.

Women are fucking harpies man

That guy gonna lose his legs if he don't lose weight look at the swelling by his ankles

She is fat herself.

Really fat
American standards Fat

>he used to be able to fit into those
Absolutely based, that takes some kind of effort. Boogie continues to be /oursaint/.

he's so fat he developed a fucking camel toe

haha he actually got divoced. i was trolling him on youtube for months saying his wife left him and it was right LOL. what a loser.

Nah. Those feet and legs say congestive heart failure. His limb's circulation is/was fucked. If he loses more weight, it will get better. Necrosis is something different, he's diabetic so he was on the path for it, but he would have died of heart disease long before it became an issue.

>peers in the industry
what did he mean by this?

PAY

side effect of being with him

most women are careless

Neither he nor she will admit this, but it's pretty obvious in hindsight that she was a feeder. She left him because he's genuinely starting to shift the weight. She wanted him to remain fat and helpless and to help him stay that way, until a premature death.

People have fucked up fetishes.

>She left him because he's genuinely starting to shift the weight.

Or it's because he's a passive aggressive fence sitter and it gets tiring being around someone like that all the time.

>fence sitter
Well... can you blame him? He clearly needs somewhere to sit

hes a big guy

hmmm always though feeder fetish was a man only thing

BOOGIE IS SO FAT HE LITERALLY GOT A BOI PUSSY

>fat by American standards

I can’t even visualise that

Yes you can

Imagine a fat European
Now imagine a fat American
Now imagine a fat African

WOW SO THIN NOW

Is he natty? How can I get this physique?