Is The IT Crowd the only good post 2000 sitcom with a laugh track?

Is The IT Crowd the only good post 2000 sitcom with a laugh track?

>live studio audience

don't forget Black Books

I did forget Black Books.

Your thread has been marked as NOT Star Wars by our moderator team. It will be shortly pruned to keep Sup Forums discussion and on topic as dictated by the site owner. In future please ask yourself, "Is this relevant to a Disney?" film before posting. We hope this will guide you to better decisions.

I keep forgetting about this show even though ive seen like 2 seasons i think and enjoyed it, gotta revisit it i think

As an Amerimutt this and all British “comedy” is absolute trash to me. Peep show is decent but more on premise than acting/writing

Even Darkplace?

Black Books is loads funnier than IT crowd. Had to give up after 3 episodes of recycled jokes with laugh tracks

>As an [idiot] this and all British “comedy” is absolute trash to me. Peep show is decent but more on premise than acting/writing

How come? Do you not like Brits or something? I wouldn't even say IT Crowd is that British in terms of comedy, it carries over to other cultures pretty well.

No, The League of Gentlemen is.

IT crowd is predictable shit.
Black Books was occasionally smile-inducing but not 'funny'.

League of Gentlemen is smart, funny and pitch fucking black.

S2 of I'm Alan Partirdge was this century.

They are all good. End of story.

>The League of Gentlemen
If it's possible, I'd like a link to what you think is its best part, because I remember the show being utter garbage only favoured by too-cool contrarian bellends.

Both of these started in the 90s.

This
Has there been any good comedy from Britain this past few years?

Toast of London

This and People Just Do Nothing. Also Taskmaster breathed new life into the panel show format.

I thought it was regarding sitcoms, but if not I would also recommend Taskmaster. It's a fucking hoot, and Bob Mortimer is still the funniest man alive.

Was never a big fan of IT Crowd.

Basically a more pretentious Big Bang Theory.