Well , Sup Forums?

every single one of these couples is a fucking carbon copy
>skinnyfat bald numale with a beard and or glasses dressing plainly and inoffensively
>frumpy and stout dark haired librarian wearing multiple layers and hair in a bun
and they have all the exact same interests and do everything together

>they have all the exact same interests and do everything together
spoken like a true permavirgin

>>skinnyfat bald numale with a beard and or glasses dressing plainly and inoffensively
forgot beard

>>skinnyfat bald numale with a beard
>>forgot beard
hmmmmm

>"they're all the same!" squeals the fat neck beard hater #7865203946392928374646

>"with a beard"
>forgot beard
a-are you okay user?

how bad did his comments trigger you reddit?

His Christmas present is a drawing?

His present is a poster? WTF? Millennials really are poor

>"they're all the same!" squeals the fat neck beard hater #7865203946392928374646
says the numale soyboy

No she's a beard all right.

Zez

>gf is morty with bobs
How do we solve the gay problem in nu-males

Honestly if my gf got me this he'd be pretty stoked

Why would you want a poster of Mike and Monty?

Did you misspell, or intentionally make a fairly good cuck joke?

>bald
>numale facial hair
>le wacky open mouth face

Why does he have 2 left hands?

i was waiting for this

She wasn't willing to pay the full markup.

A Christmas card isn't a present.

Ooo dank spelling, user. My female sense for linguistics really enjoyed this one.

Funnily enough, I think the left-right hand adds an extra level of mystery/quirkiness to the picture. Don’t be surprised if you see something like this in an upcoming episode...so far away, though it may be.

>and they have all the exact same interests and do everything together

haha what a pathetic life

nice save

ITT: People with no GF looking down on people with GF

Pathetic desu.

>Look at this present I bought my boyfriend...
>Ok, it's not really for him - it isn't even Christmas yet - I just needed an excuse to post this on Reddit, while also signalling what a good person I am, for upvotes and online recognition of course.
If this poster was genuinely a gift, it would be private, shared between the couple. This woman just wanted attention from Reddit and used her boyfriend as an accessory to that.

These types of women are all frighteningly sociopathic in the way that they operate.

>Bald numale

Everytime

>this type of women
user,

>s-sweetie... is there any- chance you could... keep the mask on?

>JD

Plebeians.

If you werent foreveralone you'd know the true horror of having a female living with you, feeding off your emotions, trying to make you second-guess every decision you make, attempting to blackmail you to pay attention only to her at every opportunity.

Where can I buy the pickle ricks user?

its like their tragedy comics are as low hanging fruit as their comedic ones.

worse than loss

lol

It's the "grownup" Reddit drink of choice. Enjoyed by wage slaves the world over.

>Don't say anything - just take the damn picture.
>O-okay dear
>Have you uploaded it yet?!
>yes dear
>Good. Now clean all this shit up.

could you imagine having to pretend to be impressed by this gesture?

I'd break up with her on the spot. Something about this scene is legit freaky.

Are those kalaxian crystals just ground up doritos?

No, they're real Kalaxian Crystals.

>no meme sauce

That's what I'm saying. What a shitty gift

When does the reddit visit end?

> but I put so much time and effort into it, you just went to the store on Christmas eve and bought me diamond earrings, on your way back from the office. I wished you'd spend more time with me, instead of working anyway!

How long are you planning to stay

haha imagine being cared about this much haha

fuck soy boys and bugmans

It’s too early to be drinking

>Jack Daniels

haha no f am

Samurai Flamenco did it better.

what the hell is wrong with the bearded fuck's thumb? how is that even possible?

Why are their eyes so big Wtf

Its a cartoon you tard

You are describing bugmen

>the pseudo-intellectual consumerist numale recoils in shock - for he has been found out

I got my gf fancy head phones and underwear and she got me a reviewbrah shirt and a weight lifting bench

>reviewbrah shirt
link?

i'm ok with cartoon style, but that shit was just drawing 101

I don't have a GF because unlike you I would rather masturbate to anime with dignity than settle for dregs

Hes got stuff on teespring

I live with my GF and would be genuinely upset if this was my Christmas present from her. So low cost and low effort, you can't even "it's the thought that counts" on this one

>happy birthday!
>chicken nuggets and pickles

Gonna need more Jack than that, honey.

>The chicken tendies

If this isn't satire than holy fuck wow

The point is, they arent relationships that will actually last. Neither one of them are ever assertive, so they by nature follow eachother like drones to escape awkward loniness even though they are together.

Atleast nerds put a lot of effort into eachother. My wife and I haven't put that much effort in gifts for eachother in like six years and we have a pretty good relationship. Nerds love to go overboard with their shows of affection.

What the fuck is Sup Forums

If it was a painting or large complicated poster sized picture to hang on the wall it would be one thing.

This is literally a photoshopped Rick and Marty picture that probably took an hour for a not good at shooping person to make.

how do you dress offensively?

What you describe is a bugman

>and they have all the exact same interests and do everything together

That's why I can't find a gf, girls don't like the same shit I do.

>reddit and memey
fucking kys

Now this is a style I can dig.

What is a bugman?

That's what I thought
CooooOol

It was good enough for Lemmy

key word: 'was'

lol okay buddy

What's wrong with chicken nuggets?

small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics

nothing, if you're 6

That's not enough whiskey.

I don't think any person over 16 considers JD as "grown-up".
They probably paid him.

man that's just humiliating
imagine loving a fucking meme show so much that your identity as an individual gets reduced to your affection for it by none other than the one person in the world who should know and understand you on a deeper level than anyone else
talk about a reality check

i'm glad that i love shows that you could never make a dumb meme birthday party out of
I will never be surprised by a gf or friends with a "The Wire" birthday party where we meet in an alley in the black part of town and shoot up heroin together

>if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio
I kinda get it all but this

have all these people just totally abandoned any idea of self-awareness
do they not feel shame, or...?

I have literally never seen a child eating chicken nuggets, what the fuck are you on about?

is his Christmas present a picture? That's heckin' fuckin' lame if you ask me, regardless of the nature of the picture

>I have literally never seen a child eating chicken nuggets, what the fuck are you on about?
nigger then you havent taken care of many kids
if you're an adult eating chicken nuggets, and youre not some drunk college kid that got them from mcdonalds at 5am, then what the fuck are you doing
you're a fucking adult, if you want chicken cook a chicken breast you fucking numale faggot

>tfw numales have ruined beards

It's really the fault of those fags who pushed the whole "beards are manly" meme.