ITT: Actors that are going hit you really hard when they go

Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ETcx4R4-3Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prince dying left a hole in my heart, this will literally finish me off.

>prince

who gives a shit about a "literally who" person

Clint,Mel and Keanu will be a hard loss for me

>keanu
>dying

Don't worry about him, user, he'll outlive you

t. millennial

That kid will remember his kindness for the rest of his life.
What an absolute S-tier human being.

You stupid little pleb.

ugh.underage.

Opposite. I wish he would die already and stop tarnishing his legacy. Let him go before the name DeNiro completely becomes a joke.

Its been a joke for 15 years,user

>married a black woman
Did it to himself.

I was thinking about this earlier today.

The Dollars Trilogy films are and always will be my favorite films of all time.

They got me into film as a medium, got me through a really dark time in my life, but most of all they captured my imagination. At that time, when I was in a state of deep reclusive depression and I first discovered these films, Clint Eastwood and The Man with No Name became my heroes. I know it may sound silly to some, but this character inspired me to be a man, better myself, tackle my problems head on, and grit my teeth through life's hardships. Those movies really lifted me up out of the abyss and into a much better part of my life. Not only did Clint's character inspire me, but his ambitions to become a successful actor and director were a driving force in my motivation. The only reason he starred in Spaghetti Westerns at first was because he was rejected as a Hollywood actor. And yet he found fame in that anyway through hard work. He refused to give his son a job in Hollywood because he believed in pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps. He told him to earn it.

Even now, many years later, I look up to Clint and Blondie and hope that one day I can have my shit together as well as he seemed to. That one day I could be that kind of untouchable hero to those in my life who I love and want to protect. That I could look life dead in the eyes when it's pointing a fully loaded colt right at my hopes and dreams, and not even blink. I'd just puff on that cigar and ride on.

From time to time I forget how old Clint Eastwood is, as he's been immortalized in my mind as that young, stern visage. And then I see the guy and realize that he probably doesn't have much time left. One day really soon I'm gonna wake up and hear that he's passed on, and though I wanna be a man about it all, I know I'm probably gonna cry when that day comes.

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to share that with you guys.

>caring about a nigger

literally every restaurant has the option of serving wine by the glass

kek

He plays pretend in movies. You don't actually know him. Stop being a faggot.

>refused to give his son a job in hollywood
his first son became a musician and his second son's first movie was flags of our fathers. directed by...

only one I care about

Apparently he's going to take a few people out with him

Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Christopher Lloyd, Al Pacino and Bill Murray.

I'm still trying to comprehend that he's about to marry a male-to-female trans.

Im really glad his last western was the unforgiven,all that theme and feeling of regret of what he did when he was young goes really well with his early works,trully just as great as the dollars ones

it's going to hit me really hard when he goes

brendan fraser

ian mckellan

patrick stewart

harrison ford

morgan freeman

A sudden wave of melancholy has washed over me. I literally never realised that he would be old and die some day.

He made a new movie
youtu.be/ETcx4R4-3Bo

>jackie chan will die in your lifetime
I should an hero just to avoid that feel

Christian Bale
Jessica Chastain
Emma Roberts
Matthew Mcconaughey
Angelina Jolie
Brad PItt
Clint Eastwood
Tobey Maguire