Ultron
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye
Rocket Raccoon
Chun Li
Strider
Chris

By french people, and then confirmed by that Ryce dude.

Getting gameplay by the end of the week maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H78usyu1Y8w
siliconera.com/2011/03/11/actually-the-monster-hunter-team-didnt-want-the-hunter-in-marvel-vs-capcom-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No real surprises there, although I'm glad the Strider license didn't run out yet after all.

Boring as fuck aside from Strider

>Hawkeye
FUCKING HELL YES
youtube.com/watch?v=H78usyu1Y8w

now if the add MODOK and Deadpool (which will 100% happen) I'll have all my mains in here

>Chris
Literally why. Shilling the RE7 DLC?

So hyped for MCUvC

We've had like 8 games with X-Men characters in it already, I'm down for some new characters whatever the agenda behind it is.

This.

I loved the roster for UMVC3, because they pulled obscure choices (during that time), like Iron Fist, Rocket Raccoon, and Nova. Marvel needs to get their heads out of their MCU obsessed asses and throw some odd balls our way.

I'd love to see Slapstick or Death's Head to make their way in. It would also give them some much needed exposure.

Slapstick is unposible.

Strider was garbage tier.

GIVE ME ASURA

>capcom
so the game will be as incomplete as SF5

Then don't. Use 2-D sprites for him that you can clearly see are 2 dimensional once someone uses a hyper on him.

lmao sure kid

That sounds like a lot of work for a character.

I really hope it's not fucking shirtless or 'unworthy' Thor. I want a real Thor, not some self-loathing loser.

you'll have neither
have fun with femthor chemo patient

I hope they put the best part of SF5 in, though. Urien

>Not alot of Capcom folk from the list.
eh.

Might do a Giants edit adding in Leopardon & Rathalos, but looking for so high quality, yet smaller photos.

Who the hell is that guy on the right of Dante, with Mega Man in front of him?

Fan from that obscure Mega Man Strategy game. Rockman Strategy

Would to see a power stone character or 2

Ultron for Doom replacement.

That's a pretty good Roster.
Still sad Green Goblin wasn't in 3. With Venom gone the game had no good spiderman villains.

Please be comics Ultron

Please God

>although I'm glad the Strider license didn't run out yet after all.
wait what? it's a capcom owned property.

Ryce reconfirmed no X-Men in the base roster

The Ultron/Sigma fusion makes it pretty obvious it's his comic version.

They own the rights to the games, not to the character itself.

It's was originally a licensed game based on a manga.

No, it's co-owned by Moto Kikaku. Don't you notice the copyright right at the start of UMVC3? Capcom has to get their permission whenever they want to use Hiryu.

what? since when? would explain why they barely do anything with him, I fucking miss him.
we'll never have Agent venom in this, we had a chance once but capcom refused.....sucha shame. Doubt we'll even get regular venom

Isn't there a similar thing because of Dante's Devil Trigger
?

>what? since when?
Since the creators of Strider made the manga he first appeared in.

>Marvel needs to get their heads out of their MCU obsessed asses and throw some odd balls our way.

That is highly unlikely to happen. Capcom has already confirmed that the base roster for this game will be smaller than that of even vanilla MvC3. The spots used for Marvel characters will be going to a mix of recognizable faces from the MCU and top-tier characters from the comics (hence Captain Marvel). I would bet on maybe—maybe—one or two "oddball" characters on each side, each of whom will still be "known" characters (e.g., Squirrel Girl).

>(e.g., Squirrel Girl).
ew what? she's in this?

Strider is fully owned by Capcom, the manga is an adaptation.

No, user was listing her an example of an "oddball" character who would still be known.

Her chances are high though with her comic going and having almost been in 3, though.

Capcom only said the roster will be "huge", Ryce hinted it is over base MvC3.

>still no Punisher
>still no Zangief
>still no Haggar
>still no Fantastic Four

No it isn't, see . Also

siliconera.com/2011/03/11/actually-the-monster-hunter-team-didnt-want-the-hunter-in-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

>Strider is definitely popular. He is one of our top fan requests period. Awesome character. Harder to model in 3D, but the other challenge is there are licensing issues around him. It’s not a purely owned Capcom IP, yeah. You try to break less hearts while keeping it fresh and surprising with a little flavor there.
>It’s not a purely owned Capcom IP
I'm surprised there are still people who don't know this.

There is going to be a 40-something year old guy with guns and a big guy that throws people confirmed.
Also, Fantastic Four are pretty fucking dead outside of Doomwank.

>Capcom has already confirmed that the base roster for this game will be smaller than that of even vanilla MvC3.

Since when?

Eat turds. I fucking want PUNISHER ZANGIEF HAGGAR AND THE ENTIRE FUCKING FANTASTIC FOUR.

>wanting punisher when you have chris
>wanting two muscly grabby guys with slightly different moves
>wanting characters from a franchise marvel dont hold rights to
if they're going to add a character from final fight alongside zangief it'd be cody or guy

So if Venom's actually in it, an Anti-venom costume is all but confirmed, right?

I'm just curious if there's any chance for an Agent Venom alt.

Zangief and Haggar are LITERALLY the same character.

No, but the producers of MvC3 almost put her in (they said Rocket Raccoon was chosen instead because the staff preferred raccoons over squirrels). Given that and her newfound popularity via her solo comic series (and the news that she will be the starring character of the in-the-works "New Warriors" live-action series), Squirrel Girl stands a much better chance of getting in now than she did when MvC3 was being developed.

Neither of those is a cute girl

Not even close.

LITERALLY
I

T

E

R

A

L

L

Y

the same character.

yeah one has a pipe and the other doesnt and gief has or had greenhand and haggar has the double arm swing

totally different

>No Fantastic Four
Your gonna take Super Skrull and your gonna like it.

super skrull was a really fun character so I'd take him over individual members of the f4 any day

cool roster, but Kurosawa can't be in. Confusion regarding Alien and Predator licenses.

Not even close.

>Your
>your

I would be cool with Chris havin Punisher as a default alt skin ala Eddy from tekken.

Speaking of, we getting my main man Wesker "WES BRIGHTON" back?

>Not liking shirtless Thor

Why would I like it? I don't have a severe case of shit taste like you.
This is literally the worst Thor look since 90s.

>dislikes shirtless sexy thor
It's a good look user, you're just mad cause Aaron is a hack.

There's no way it'll be Unworthy Thor, you have nothing to fear.

>Chris

Fuck you give me Leon

If it's Movie Ultron, I hope Comics Ultron is available as a skin.
Really, I hope every character gets a bunch of skins even if they're DLC. Iron Man alone has dozens to choose from.

Nope, World Engine Thor is the superior shirtless Thor. He still looks like a god here and not like a homeless.

After seeing the Brainiac trailer for Injustice 2, I hope we get Doctor Octopus in this game, he was almost in 3. And Superior Octopus could be a costume.

>hey guys SFV failed because it was completey devoid of content and telling DLC will fix it didnt help
>what now
>''even less content''

muh story mode

>Ultron
WOOT

I just hope he has a beard.

>streamlined mechanics
>no arcade endings
>no arcade mode in general
>expecting people to shell out 60 bucks they cant even enjoy alone

muh single player experience in a two player game

Yeah fuck getting a full game when you can just get a barebones package for the same price. Capcom isn't some small indie company that needs to beg for Kickstarter bucks just to make eight characters, there is no fucking excuse for them to pull the shit they did with SFV.

there are actual issues with sf5 (none of which you addressed), I just like seeing people who don't actually play fighting games complain about shit like story modes not being fleshed out enough

>zangief it'd be cody or guy
>Neither of those is a cute girl
I gotcha user

Boring

Call me when best hero gets back in

>Ultron
Kinda obvious, but nice they've confirmed it
>Hulk
Nice
>Thor
Hopefully the classic one or Unworthy
>Hawkeye
FUCK YES
>Rocket Raccoon
Without Groot? But why, though?
>Chun-Li
Kinda obvious already
>Strider
YES!
>Chris
FUCK NO, WHERE'S NOWAYFAG MAN?
I'm being serious, Redfield's time is over, they should have gone with Leon S. Kennedy.

>giants
please no

and yet games that do feature decent single player content sell boatloads more than Street fighter
SFV barely moved 100k since september 2016
but im sure scrapping was a great turnout right? you got more chara... oh or better mechanics? oh wait you didnt get those either. you got a free2play model in a 60 dollar game

i'm sure someone whose #1 priority is story mode would know enough about mechanics in a fighting game to try and have an argument about them lol

you seem to be implying Arcade isnt important in fighting games yet SFV is the only one that doesnt feature it and its bombing, strange huh

still the #1 played fighting game in esports funny how that works out huh

all i'm getting from this is that you'd rather be playing mortal kombat since it has extensive single player content

Attack on a persons character is usually a clear sign you are losing the argument.

instead of samefagging why don't you actually try and specify why you think sf5 mechanics are bad instead of vague statements that you probably just picked up from a random tweet, blogpost or /fgg/

>popular with Esports=/=actual playerbase
Mahvel 3 always gets in every year and the online for that is dead. pandering to esports is
what killed SFV
the only reason SFV is so high is because there are no other options, since Evo axed USFIV

If we're talking about a huge palyerbase then fighting games in general and Vs games (and anime fighters) in particular are never going to get them. The learning curve is too high and nobody's paying 60 + DLC to get stuck in an infinite their first year online. Getting good at fighting games is a chore and there's more readily available instant gratification out there.

One of the reasons Smash is taking over is because while there's still a modicum of depth at least there its inputs are a lot easier to pull off for newbies and casuals.

I am so fucking glad somebody made this.

It needs to be in every fighting game. Hell, it needs to be in Injustice 2.

actually e-league has been incredibly successful and popular for a fighting game thus far for capcom
nobody gives a fuck about the people who sit at home on singleplayer
have you ever been to your local scene? ever supported a local tournament? ever been to a major?

literally nobody cares about the opinions of players who cry over no arcade mode because you're irrelevent, fuck off for thinking a competitive genre should cater foremost to the uncompetitive players
there's a reason why nobody takes mortal kombat and injustice seriously despite their large amount of single player content, it's because they're garbage games lol

actually smash (or at least the melee players) are dying off because doing those inputs on a GC controller is literally destroying their joints and many are too stubborn to use a better controller

No they aren't

Saying Geif and Haggar are the same is like saying Ryu and Ken are the same. and if you think that, then you're a casual fighting game fan

I had a feeling from day 1 this roster would be the most BORING SAFE BULLSHIT ever

Cant wait to play as STRIDER and CHRIS again

Oh wait you cant cut HAWKEYE he's too important!

Oh wait you cant cut CHUN LI she's too important!

Oh wait you cant cut [character] s/he's too important!

This RETARDED line of reason that forbids ANY risk-taking will be the death of this budget-bullshit title!

FUCK

garbage games making numbers capcom can only dream of :^)

You won't be getting SF4/5 Gief, you'll be getting a faster, more combo based version. Haggar is very similar to an MvC designed Gief.

I'm pretty sure anyone with even a casual interest in fighting games can do half-circle inputs. You're not going to try investing in something like that and only then get blocked by performing a goddamn hadouken.

You are right about high-level play... except with Smash. The increased variables (especially since it was never made with high-level play intended) make it much, much harder to learn, especially since it doesn't share much with other popular fighters. It just has a very, VERY active and vocal fanbase that has a large crossover appeal; traditional SF-style 2d fighters attract black people, pro wrestlers, and Mexicans... Smash attracts autistic manchildren and smug, insufferable anime fans. There's something for everyone, really.

>I'm pretty sure anyone with even a casual interest in fighting games can do half-circle inputs
not by my experience no
the amount of people who say they like fighting games i've seen who can't do hadoukens reliably even after being shown is mind boggling

>I'm pretty sure anyone with even a casual interest in fighting games can do half-circle inputs.

>who can't do hadoukens reliably even after being shown is mind boggling
As someone who's tried to teach friends fighting games before, I can confirm this