This is Elektra

She's the hawtest piece of Greek ass in comics. Say something (preferably nice) about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best Marvel Girl.

I love her and Matt.

To this day, Elektra: Assassin remains one of the best things Marvel has published. And I appreciate that that book and her character in general sometimes seem to make artists want to try their best, like the recent Del Mundo run.

Her stealth mini (already cancelled at #4) has some nice art.

HUNT OR BE HUNTED! The epic climax of "ALWAYS BET ON RED"! Trapped in MURDERWORLD, ELEKTRA is close to ending ARCADE's sick games. But surrounded by trigger-happy high rollers who have paid top dollar to participate in the hunt, will Elektra survive long enough to reveal Arcade's treacherous scheme?

Her solo was canceled already and she should have stayed dead.

I was wrong, she got to #5 in June. Her series wasn't on the July list, and neither was Kingpin

1. It was always mini.
2. Good, writing is terrible. Movie synergy ruineded her as a character.

This is terrible, apply yourself

RIP

she gets a lot of unique art

how did Frank Miller know

how could he understand that the true secret to a great character is hueg tits

>She's the hawtest piece of Greek ass in comics.

*ahem*

You're damn right user, you're damn right. She's "crazy sexy", but not crazy enough to be Typhoid Mary. Juuust the perfect amount. I imagine she and Matt had a lot of fun doing the act...

You, uh, you have a point there user... Anybody wanna draw Elektra and Diana sucking Herc's humongous dick? The world needs a Greek Comic Threesome...

The Frank Miller omni is so overpriced.

>You're damn right user, you're damn right. She's "crazy sexy", but not crazy enough to be Typhoid Mary. Juuust the perfect amount. I imagine she and Matt had a lot of fun doing the act...
Agreed with this post.

PAY DEBNTS

Can't. I'm too busy wasting money on coke and hookers in Mykonos.

Another Bill pic.

>Typhoid Mary
Casting ideas should they do her in future seasons?
> Antje Traue please...

as much as id love more comic related stuff with her, netflix would be a step down for her right now. if shes gonna risk it, itd be better as a lead (preferably title) role

>that bullseye smile

Easily the best part of her death.

Fuck yeah.

garbage character.

I know right? That ass is legendary.

Dunno. Howzabout Katee Sackoff? Or Jennifer Carpenter?

It's okay user, it's okay. You'll never have sex with a crazy Greek ninja but don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone.

>I know right? That ass is legendary.
Still is.

>the hawtest piece of Greek ass in comics
You sure?

Posting hercules is cheating. Best boy.

Actually her only 2 projects lined up are the Amazon series Oasis which we don't know will be get a season yet.
And possibly the German language Netflix show Dark. (Finding contradictory evidence if she is in that series or not)

Not as good, but still rockin' it. I really like the way she's drawn here though.

I can't understand the implications of that pic. Is Herc's dick huge? Why is Laura unimpressed? She's a teen, where did she see bigger cocks, and enough of them to go "eh"? I mean, yeah, she was a hooker, but I doubt the men who wanted C-Hookers had huge dingdongs.

Laura's just seen so many cocks they don't turn her on anymore. Finesse is wondering what she could do with it. Stryker is trying to hide his uncomfortable boner and Hazmat is storing it in her fap bank

Makes sense. Good analysis user.

I have to say, Garner was pretty hawt as Elektra.

How many other pieces of Greek Ass are there? Hercules?

Yeah she was hot in that costume. Sad that the movie was shit.

Wonder Woman. Artemis. Morbius. Aphrodite. Dario Agger. A limited selection, but a fine one.

The classical civilizations idealized small dicks over large ones. Look at any Kouros.

Hercules probably has a three-inch error.

WW is Themysciran, not Greek. Hellenic is not Greek.

Herc's a demigod though.

Eh, Potato poh-ta-tho. Amazons appeared in Greek writtings, her world is influenced by Ancient Greek findings and myths, etc, etc. Earth One Amazons were Greek women that "left" after Herc raped them, so there's that.

Elodie was much hotter. A shame you have to pull a picture from GI Joe to have something that matches the costume

> we will never have Elodie fighting in a thong and one strap top.

WHY?!

Too hot.

You say that like a bad thing user.

Not at all.

It's too hot for Marvel's main current audience: Tumblrinas

This sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

She's was never interesting after dying and shouldn't be alive today. She existed only to die.

>Greek ass
not exactly a lot of competition there