Who is the best human companion in all of Transformers?

Who is the best human companion in all of Transformers?

Chip Chase

Raul, the break-dancing carjacker.

Action man

The one who has all the sex with the motorcycle transformer girl.

you're lying and you know it

You know it's true.

I liked the trio. Shame Hunter's dead and Jimmy hates the transformers for some reason.

Wonder what Verity's doing now...

He was great. He was able to ignore acid rain strong enough to take down the Autobots. He easily ripped up a floppy disk with his bare hands. There was also the time he was able to stand up despite being crippled. Chip Chase is the most powerful human in any Transformers series.

the scoundrel Dirk Manus. Too bad no TF media has teamed him up with Devcon.

/thread

Sari.
>human
Oh. Jack, I guess?

Though honestly, I'll stick up for Codi, Lori, and Bud. They were alright.

My nigga Captain Fanzone.

Correct answer!

did they find him? because I wish no one finds him ever again, he's much better as a hermit

Yeah, I liked that.

Though I more mean what happened AFTER. Especially with Optimus trying to drag the Earth into the Council of Worlds.

This guy's pretty good too.

I like Fairborne but mostly just because I like Thundercracker so much.

Also thank god for this thread, I've been looking for one.

literally cyke's dad

Dylan Gould.

Fairborne and Thundercracker are great. I really hope she gets to become Earth's representative on the council.

She's cute. I should really try to watch the Japanese stuff.

So would it be worth it to try and watch the G1 stuff? I've been trying to watch Prime but it's just not clicking for me.

Its a shame no other TF thing has tried this again. "Transformers raising a human away from humanity" could be interesting if done right.

I'd also wouldn't mind a Transformer being raised by humanity away from other Transformers.

I've vaguely pondered the idea of a continuity where Unicron goes after the Earth first, and ultimately the Transformers fail to stop him... So they ultimately end up bailing on Earth with whatever refugees they could stuff onto the Arks.

The cavemen from BW

Yeah, they cross referenced his cabin in the woods with the lists of cabins rented out in area withs imilar fauna and had anonas stake out the area till they found the one he'd rented. I legitimately think he might kill himself, and I'd feel bad if he wasn't such a fucking asshole.

thundercracker became a goodguy? nice! I always liked him, and sunstorm but mostly because he was a solar god creamsicle.

>I'd also wouldn't mind a Transformer being raised by humanity away from other Transformers.
The Rom vs. TF comic that's coming out has a transformer that's been raised away from other Transformers though she wasn't raised by humanity.

Ah yes, the only human in Armada that had any real bearing on the plot. Won't lie, I kinda liked her too.

the Joes

Hoi doi, who let the fourth grader do a comic?

Yeah, I can't wait for that!

>another special snowflake Transformer
Oh, joy.

What a strange comic.

Her friendship with Starscream made me actually kind of like him.

I'm not reading Revolution because I really don't care about Micronauts, MASK, or Action Man, but Kup is my nigga and I feel like I really should get caught up with it.

Best iteration. I hope he reaches all his goals.

Just read Revolutionaries. It's mostly Action Man, Kup, and some G.I. folks. Micronauts and ROM show up for an issue each.

the little kid from the 86 movie's dad

#JusticeForScrapper

Cobra Commander.

or Captain America

Why don't the cartoons ever like using square shapes or faceplaces? Why is everyone a weird angular thing with weird noseless faces?

Old Snake.

Spike?

It's between these two for me.

Verity is interesting spunky, she has good chemistry with the Wreckers.

Ian Noble is just happy and adorable and I'm sure Kup already unofficially adopted him seeing how he acts around him.

I think this is the case for me, I like the Transformers/humans interactions more than I like the humans themselves.

Also, and this is more Joe related, but I'm growing a soft spot for these two.

Worst boy.

Too easy desu

Only good Witwicky is Francis.

Totally agree, top tier Witwicky.

>human

>That shirt

anyone who was a targetmaster

I hate the "I wish I was Bruce Timm" crotch thrust Wyatt gives every character.

human alt-mode still counts

Best human in movies only

Fowler

Does it, though?

yes, that's why i said it, genius
out of all the characters with human alt modes sari counts the most even after that, because she didn't eveen know or suspect she was different for long period of time.

also I don't know why you posted that image, did you think that would somehow change my position? we all know what we're talking about here.

>Sari is actually Sheikah technology

DEEPEST

Ah, an user of good taste.

OTP

>ctrl+f
>"Kicker"
>0 results
Get it together Sup Forums

if he was the only major human character in T1 it would've been 5x better

Amuro "Kicker" Rey

What's it like to have such objectively shit taste?

>Scarlett and Perceptor are the godparents

Off yourself.

He humiliated Ravage.

Thundercracker became the best neutral transformer in the Universe.

He basically said "fuck this" to the whole Decepticon/Autobot thing and just stayed on Earth after everyone else left, building himself a giant house and watching Earth media and started writing screenplays.

It turned out way better than anything else in RiD.

>reminder that Cybertron gave the human kid a mech near the end

it didn't "give" him one, he built it out of a corpse

Caveman from Beast Wars.

Turns out he has a name now! Blix.
Motherfucker jumped on a dinosaur's back and killed it with a hammer.

That's one of those things that seems like it should be god awful, but from that one page I saw posted looked amazing.

Find the Transformers Holiday Special, one of its three stories is a Christmas story written by Thundercracker.

>human companion
>ever good

ISHYGDDT

>...your name is Action Man?

Your name is fucking KUP, and you're from a race that regularly names people shit like "Skids" and "Bumblebee," you don't get to talk shit.

Do TF fans go through an indoctrination process to make sure every single one of them thinks this way despite every series but BW having prominent human characters?

Sam Whitwickey/Shia Lebuff

That was fucking magical.

this right here

also Lori and Bud. Copy was boring though

This is great. I like Thundercracker almost as much as Thew likes Skywarp, so it's cool seeing him do shit.

>Sam Whitwickey/Shia Lebuff
>Sam Whitwickey/ Shia Lebuff
>Sam Whitwickey/ Shia Lebuff

I only read the IDW comics that are void of human companions.

What does Kup mean?

picK UP truck

Who's Kup? That there's Shitpiece.

Holy shit...that's a decade old, now? Fuuuck me I'm old.

>Sari also looks like a Gerudo
>LORE

I don't think he's talking shit, I think he's just surprised and amused by it because it's a pretty odd name for a human.

Actually Action Man is pretty much a Transformer name in the sense that a lot of Cybertronians take names according to their personality, function, etc... It describes them while humans just have names that their parents thought sounded cool or they made up. Action Man describes who Ian is and it's pretty straightforward.

Heck the Joes' codenames kind of are the same, it describes their function or personality (although I still don't know why Snake Eyes is called that other than it sounds fucking cool).

Those are pretty shitty right now regardless of humans or not.

The odds of rolling snake eyes on two six-sided dice are 1-in-36. It's the lowers possible roll, so it means bad luck but can also be seen as a longshot, which suits a commando going into tricky situations.

Oh OK that makes more sense, thanks.

Kek

Blix and the other cave people have roles in Beast Wars: Uprising that flesh them out iirc.