Cast the inevetiable KOTOR trilogy directed by Bian Johnson

Cast the inevetiable KOTOR trilogy directed by Bian Johnson.

Jason Stahtham as Malak, Bella Thorne as Bastilla.

idris elba as all characters

Dave Chappelle as Jolee Bindo

marky mark as yoda

Rian.

Don't even know who to consider for the rest of the cast, just that the black Jedi should be Vin Diesel, in make up to look more black

>directed by Bian Johnson.
I guess you mean Rian so he would make Revan a woman,so I guess he would choose Emmy Rossum

>Carth romance on the big screen
Just fucking shoot me now. Who'll play Carth?

Revan was always supposed to be a woman. That's what game writers wanted. Then fucks at Lucasarts changed him to a guy because of some stupid comic for little boys.

Remove Kennedy from the project and it would be the trilogy of the century.+ (Hire some ((old)) bioware fags

Kys

>bioware fags
they're all strong women now user

>[something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it]

Some aspects of Rey and Kylo seem like poorly adapted versions of Bastilla and Revan

NO, SHUT THE FUCK UP, CARTH

How can a man with so little personality be so bitchy?

>Malak: big guy, bald, needs a mask to help him breathe.

Revan being a woman is better than the Exile from KotOR II being one.

idris elba as star wars the knights of the old republic trilogy

>Carth
josh holloway
>Mission
evangeline lilly
>Bastila
kate beckinsale i dont give a fuck if she is too old but maybe emily blunt
>Canderous
ron perlman
>Juhani
who cares really but maybe eva green, she does weird roles well, tilde swinton
>Jolee
morgan reddit freeman
>Revan
nikolai whatever his name is aka jamie lannister
>Malak
tom hardy

most of these people are too old now

((Old))

Both the Exile and Revan were meant to be men. Drew Jewpynshin changed that later in his book in order to fill the diversity quota.

>Meant to be
>In an RPG where your character is whatever you want it to be
Made me think

>HK-47 on big screen

All the prior SW droids would be seen as dog shit in comparison so it'll never happen.

>HK-47
Reddit: the character

>Bastila
kaya scodelario desu senpai

>Canderous
>Ron Perlman
thats a no brainer user

I kind of liked the Atris stuff from the male Exile, but I've never done a female run of the game because aside from the handmaiden I figured it was mostly the same. What's so different? Carth is so mediocre that it's hard for me to imagine something would make up for that

All the video game protags are always human males. Even Jedi Academy's protag is canonically human male.

Kreia

I totally forgot that that game actually lets you play as a rodian. You did play as the rodian, did you, anons?

They game by default tries to have them as opposite genders, and knowing bioware at the time they probably had some sort of grand vision of a third game where they fuck

This. HK47 is to this date still the best droid.

Is there a droid you wouldn't say that about?

If you played KotOR without prior spoilers it honestly had the best plot of any Star Wars media.

If they made a script where the protaganist was revealed to be Revan, would it work, or would it get instsntly spoiled? That's the only catch. Otherwise KotOR is hands down the best SW story line

Watch the ols KOTOR commercial dumbass

I got spoiled by the old PC gamer journal. Then again, if it wasn't for the magazine, I wouldn't even learn about the game. It was never officially translated or released in Russia.

who will play this roastie?

First run as twilek and second as that orange guy with augmented vision and breathing.

>KOTOR trilogy
>the only existing KotOR3 will be made by Rian
Oh God no.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

unironically this
look at how he shat on SW with TLJ
fuck that.

>Statham
>not Mark Strong

Since when was Revan supposed to be a woman? I want a source on that. To my knowledge, Revan was always a male canonically, and it makes way more sense in the context of the story given the relationship you develop with Bastilla and your history together?
But Revan and fucking Carth? No, just no... The only way canon Revan would work is if she and Malak had a thing and you could redeem/make him your bitch again at the end. Which would've been fantastic, but that's not what female Revan got. She got Carth.

Instead of Handmaiden, you recruit the soyboy from the Jedi Enclave ruins. Also, Atton and Sion want to fuck you which is kinda hilarious.

pls no

Please don't give Disney ideas.

Revan was always a guy
Exile was always a girl

This is the best outcome, at least until The Old Republic ruined the plot.

Please, it was already ruined by KOTOR2 with it's edgelord tier plot.

How the fuck would Sion even do that? Isn't his thing that he stays alive and barely holds his body together with the force by being in constant pain? How the fuck do you keep an erection under those circumstances

Nah Plo Koons' race with the sick ass Bionicle mask are better than bug eyed anteaters anyday

He really wants, but he can't.

KOTOR2 was amazing, nice try.

Male Exile is superior because you get three otherwise bland Jedi chicks wanting his dick.

I'm london so I don't care about that shit.

>Cast famous people

Disney will never do that, that's why they hired bonyogo and ridley, cause they're nobodies and are cheap

Avery Brooks as Jolee
Kristen Stewart as Bastila

Not literally fuck but he has this attraction for you due to your power and endurance. As a male he merely growa to grudgingly respect your abilities and is nowhere near as sincere about it

Can someone explain to me what the fuck Bao-Dur's was?

A boring fag.

Zabrak. Same as Darth Maul but without the red/black body tattoo

>not being a horny 13 year old when playing Kotor for the first time
Missing out on life, desu.

>not being a horny 20 year old playing kotor for the first time

I mean the weird ghost shit at the end of the game

>tfw no 14yo twilek slave girl

BEST PARTY KOTOR
Canderous HK-47
BEST PARTY KOTOR 2
Mandalore Handmaiden

Alright Sup Forums which one of these is the finest jedi in the galaxy?

Ana de Armas as Bastila, me as Revan.

I don't see Pockets here.

what is the handmaiden doing there?

The biggest downside of playing a female character in kotor 2 is you can't be darth jesus

Rate

KOTOR 1
Jolee and Balista. The way he pulls the stick out her ass and deflates her enormous ego is hilarious.
KOTOR2
GO-TO and Hannharr is like questing with two serial killers

No Peter Dinklage as T3-M4?

>The way he pulls the stick out her ass and deflates her enormous ego is hilarious.
Wait, what? I've thought there are no character interactions after Taris.

the biggest downside of playing a female is you get disciple instead of handmaiden

She too old to play Bastilla dude, I love her but just face it. She's still in great shape but it's not the same. Bastilla has to be someone in her late 20's tops.

what an awful pick for mission. Step aside peasant.

>tfw Snyder is the perfect director for KOTOR 2 adaption

>younger Evangeline Lilly
>British too
say no more senpai
Kaya Scodelario

Thats a great choice for Bastila,user

Even late 20's is pushing it.

1/10
The only right one there is Canderous

Loren Dean 15 years ago

>Mission Vao
Paul Feig

>dude that's the guy starkiller base was named after
>WOOOW
>*claps*

I still beat it regularly to Mission.
God damn it Bioware, remake KotOR already, I want more rule34.

Chris Pine

Every year there's a new thing in that franchise named starkiller

Starkiller is actually a reference to what "Skywalker" was in initial drafts of star wars, the original trilogy

Cast him.

EA has bioware by the balls
If it's not something that can have a billion microtransactions, it isn't getting made

he knows. That's the joke.

Also, someone cast 2. Bonus points for someone who could actually pull off philosopher-bitch queen of the galaxy.

Vin Diesel

I was always a Juhani sort of person, but I prefer Mission now. Or Vette, her adult, actual slave girl version from SWTOR.

>he knows. that's the joke
oh okay

>starkiller base
i literally had to rack my brain as to what you were referring to. starkiller has been used three times now afaik and it was only good the first time.

Who else but Sara Kestelman herself?

What about Cate Blanchett

>Sara Kestelman
I guess you're right. I really could not think of anyone who could pull it off better.

Though I guess if we wanted to be particularly horrible, we could get that chick who tried to do the Kreia ASMR

Perfect Jolee right here.

And you also miss out on Atris being implied have a romantic past with the Exile.