youtu.be/tKpvY4PbH2Q?t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=kXlhivC8erk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to hold hands with Pearl until she becomes pregnant

Stay in your general dumb faggot

>the lars and sadie episode is gonna be done by Colin and Jeff
well then

>even the promo consists solely of townie episodes

Great, I was trying to quit watching this show, but it's really hard for me to let go of things.

how come everyone looks all deformed now? what happened?

is there anyone on the show that still makes them look, well, normal? instead of making everyone look chibi styled?

I dont watch steven universe as often anymore but i caught an episode not too long ago and Greg was like a tiny fat guy. I thought he was suppose to be pretty tall and fat.

Lars making baklava warms my Armenian heart.

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be a "cheerful" response to the first trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MUYGVFlK5M

These episodess will be worth watching, I think.

But if she gets pregnant that means she'll die, user.

>it's an "user cannot into tonal dissonance" episode

The pain is a little more bearable

What's bothering you, user?

What the fuck are they thinking with the stupid bomb airing schedule?

I'm a pretty big fan of the show and even I verge on losing interest between hiatuses. I feel like if I was a casual viewer kid I'd totally forget the show existed between new episodes.

Well /sug/? Can he? Will you?
youtu.be/tKpvY4PbH2Q?t=35

its a false sense of security user

Does a fast food mascot have roast beef pussy?

If you could only know

Hey, they're finally referencing Lars' cooking skills again.

Kind of thought they were just going to drop it.

>16 replies for a new Steven bomb
I didn't want to believe that it was dead, but here's the proof

Well the only new clips were mostly Lars scenes.

its not exactly an interesting trailer.

i just found out i missed two inter-bump episodes. they were okay.

>Why isn't anyone talking about all these new Lars scenes?
Weak bait

>Are you my dad?
bitch what the fuck

who could even conceivably be saying this, a watermelon?

it's supposed to be a joke like "the fans know better", but the other trailer coming out first kind of ruins it

he's definitely the kind of character who could be redeemed by finding a hobby that brings him personal satisfaction

Gems searching for the humans Steven told Peridot about in Marble Madness

>My Dad, Connie, Lars and Sadie, Onion... I think

Steven literally led Yellow Diamond to his closest friends and family

that makes sense
kind of weird they're only looking for specific humans

The first one only came out on twitter though. Like you'd have to be a kid constantly and actively looking up Steven Universe info.

Not at all.
Yellow wants Rose.
HW think Steven = Rose
Steven lists all his closest and dearest humans.
Therefore Yellow kidnaps them for leverage.

Also, it seems logical that they'd consult Peridot's old reports before coming to Earth. After seeing that log, it would make sense for them to capture the creatures that are confirmed human since era 2 gems don't seem to know shit about Earth or its inhabitants

I mean this is the problem with a random and unclear schedule

there are more fans who just don't know anything is going on then there are fans who have heard

This is the second trailer, we've already discussed this.

So they've just completely given up on the art right?

It looks like a Zuke episode. She usually draws small pupils.

I'm talking about them being chibified

Have you seen Peridot, Amethyst, and Steven lately?

its probably a Lamar episode

don't pretend his style is somehow new or shocking to you

no idea what you're talking about, seem perfect to me

Your sense of proportion is off, much like the storyboard artists.

Only if she passes on her gem. Otherwise, you get a non-powered baby.

Armenian Baklava is best baklava. Sooooo fucking good. It's extra good when you can find an Armenian grandma to make you some.

user! Your /cock/ is making Pearl very upset!

finally something is actually happening.

we've had too much townsie filler.

Sadie is already really short so it's harder to tell with her, but her body size and proportions are definitely fucked in the promo pic. Just look at the arms.

How likely is all of this shit is going to be leaked before the bomb even airs? The entirety of Lion 4 (in low quality) has been leaked a month ago.

AT leaked
We Bare Bears leaked

Probably a bunch of other CN shows got leaked. Pretty likely.

The only reason AT got "leaked" was because CN released the episodes on dvd and itunes a week earlier similar to what they did for Islands.

100% we get daily leaks a few hours before air

50% we get a full leak

Actually looks more like colin and jeff (which would line up with the story board team pattern)

It's pretty likely CN will release the episodes early, either accidentally or intentionally.

I miss my armenian great aunts who used to make baklava for every family holiday. I wish I'd learned how to make it the way they did.

What a shitty promo.

I don't know what rock you've been living under, SU generals are banned.

The whole reason Elements and Islands were released early on DVD is because Stakes was unintentionally leaked and the ratings were garbage.
They figured they might as well beat them to the punch and try and make some money off of it

>Five nights for everyone

God how I fucking hate the 'bomb' format.

This is how SU was advertised before the "In Too Deep" promo. It fucking sucks.

You and I both.

Well it gives them good ratings and that's why they air so many shows in the bomb format.

They look better back to back.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXlhivC8erk

Swear to god if something major doesn't happen this bomb I'm done

this is gonna be good , i hope they make experiments whit them

Matches the rest of the show then

This show is in desperate need of moving away from the status quo, interesting conflict, and actual plot development. It's been stagnant since the Cluster was pacified.

New Gems confirmed for showing up

Couldn't have said it better myself

What was the last episode that came out? It took so long for new ones to release that I stopped checking
Wikipedia wasn't helpful

better than having to wait 5 weeks for all the episodes.
There'd still be fucklong hiatuses too

If Connie gets kidnapped after all the fucking training she's got, I'm dropping the god damn show.

Anyone have that picture of Sadie using her height as a turn on for Lars? The one where she goes "My mouth is crotch-high" in front of a very nervous Lars.

I'm surprised Cartoon Network even still advertises Steven Universe. I thought all programming was sacrificed to the teen titans go altar.

Right. Right. I forgot this happened because of their "styles".

The storyboarders are free to go off model. They aren't restricted to on-model stuff, which gets crazy when each one has their own idea on how characters should look.

Sugar doesn't bother dealing with it.

>The storyboarders are free to go off model.

How is this a good thing at all? I am not saying that they need to be 200% on character all the time because under certain circumstances it might call for it but doesn’t this show a severe lack of professionalism on their part? There is a severe lack of quality control and it really shows.

This. They had a fucking choir for this trailer even. Does CN know something we don't? Will the show make a full recovery and CN aware of this?

A man can dream...

>Are you my dad?
Why does that sound kinda...British? Why do I think that sounds like a baby Garnet? GEMS BECOME HUMAN CONFIRMED GUYS! PANIC!

The latest was S04E19 - Room For Ruby.

There was a leak for S04E20 - Lion 4: Alternate Ending

How about 1 a week from season beginning to ending? Y'now. Like a normal TV show?

In an older version of /sug/ someone complained that Connie shouldn't be able to best a Gem with hundreds or thousands of years more experience than her.

So. This is a damned if you damned if you don't thing.

that's asking far too much of CN
they need those 11 minutes for a TTG rerun

I thought it was cancer for the ratings in the long term. After all, SU viewership has been falling hasn't it?

Well that's a far cry from the WHAT WE REALLY ARE we got from the last promo.

>S04E19 - Room For Ruby
ree, thanks. there really hasnt been anything new

>one super intense promo
>one really safe and comfy promo
>both are for the same bomb
No doubt it will be some lame middle ground.

There's lack of quality control in all aspects of the show. Just look at the Zuke situation.

It is a slow death for viewership over the long term. All of the shows that have moved to the bomb format appear to be losing overall viewership even if it does spike the numbers when they are aired.

If it was a truly successful format you would see more regular TV series using the bomb format.

We know nothing about the contribution of writing to each episode. Beyond the art style I have no idea what else you might be talking about.

>they need those 11 minutes for a TTG rerun

Strangely enough, Cartoon Network seems to be cutting back on that awful show.

The problem isn't that they go off model. Fine, you want to show some differences in artstyle, so be it, I ain't going to complain.

The problem here is twofold:
- There's very few storyboard artists on staff who know what they're doing without making things look sloppy af. example: All of the inconsistent height differences.
- The show is being shipped to cheap Korean animation studios. One of them, Rough Draft, having been able to do "Off Model" correctly back in the 90s/early 2000s. Yet somehow can't seem to do it when it comes to this show. The other, SIMP, is responsible for the lackluster animation in the PPG reboot.

Steven: Oh yeah, that guy is my dad"
New gem confronting Greg: Are you Mydad?

Expect something like this

>finally cut on nonstop TTG and Gumball (which is a good show but aired too much)
>replace it with half baked straight to DVD movies

Whoever they hired to make these new promos is on point. They're as tired of the pleasant monotony as "we" are. Unless it's trying to imply that serious shit will go down, in which case they're really overselling it.

Fucking agreed.

It's aquamarine, the show's first true loli.

I think I read somewhere that Sugar said this is the status quo the show has been building up to since the beginning. If true then not much is going to change for the conceivable future. The seasons CN feeds Sugar the longer this will go on until we get back on track with the ultimate conclusion Sugar has had in mind since the beginning.

Best case scenario Sugar isn't a one trick pony and is able to both manage the show, right the songs, and come up with more original ideas to keep the show halfway fresh.

>YD promises to help gather humans for BD's sake
>fulfills second purpose of smoking out Rose/Steven
Ah hah, THERE'S the cold and efficient bitch I love. Hopefully she'll set up gas chambers for all the other humans.

I'm talking about how Sugar doesn't seem to have a very high bar when it comes to approving the writing of episodes, plus the whole mess with Zuke indicates the writers aren't on the same page and don't properly communicate with each other.

>Aquatics Baticus

I actually miss Sadie's weird, lopsided mouth cheek. It was different than the more Calartsified face she sports just like everyone else now.

Every CN show is falling. All of them. Even YOUR FAVORITE SHOW.