I honestly find Seasons 20 to 28 much better than 11 to 20...

I honestly find Seasons 20 to 28 much better than 11 to 20. The worst of the show is years behind it and the episodes are on a recent upswing where misses are further apart than they used to be.

I know this is a semi popular opinion on a whole, but on Sup Forums I seem to be the only person who really thinks this. Pic related, the only one of these that's accurate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_Maggie_Gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree with you

Well that's encouraging.
>inb4 fuck off Boco

I disagree with him.

Lisa is very much still a know-it-all liberal.

Who still watch this except normies anyway.

But not nearly as much as before. Plus they make fun of her a bit more often

half the Sup Forums boards are normie boards

Not until they get rid of Al Jean.

>20 to 28 much better than 11 to 20
Everything 14 and past that were equally shit, nice try.

>t. havent seen anything past Season 16 and popular to hate episodes from the recent years

I still like the show and even I admit you're absolutely right. He's the thing holding it back the most currently.

I don't disagree but who the fuck is still watching after season 20? Like, even though it's better now, there's just been enough Simpsons. Every character combination and source of creativity has been exhausted

Wasn't the whole genius baby thing just one episode where they retcon the whole thing at the end

I mean sure she's smarter than should be for her age but that's more because she was a waste of a character slot otherwise, more than anything else.

i don't know the exact season number, but from 2010 on the show is MUCH better than 2001-2009
it still has a lot of crumminess, but it has good times too

al jean is what made it half-decent again, y'putz.

Yes, but he's been on entirely too long, especially when the semi-showrunner Matt Selman consistently has much better episodes each season

They do one off jokes about it semi often.

you statement and jaypeg seem to project different opinions

Oh, it's from an episode about how Homer loses Maggie and she ends up at a convent or something, that's just the only screenshot I saved from it. Except for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_Maggie_Gone

For me, I havent kept up in the years, but the idea of having so much new episodes has helped, since I usually end up never finishing shows because of the idea of running out of content

I feel the same way. And Family Guy passed its nadir too.

But both are still not worth our time.

>I honestly find Seasons 20 to 28 much better than 11 to 20.

Sure, why not? It's like saying one turd is slightly less stinky and disgusting than another one.

>>t. havent seen anything past Season 16 and popular to hate episodes from the recent years

Of course. Why would anyone voluntarily do that? All good people gave up by Season 10, maybe 11, when the last spark of hope that the Golden Age might one day return died.

I think Family Guy has become a bit more self aware, but definitely not past it's worst. Depending on how far away from the current season the Stewie gets herpes and Stewie gets pregnant episodes are

he point being that you're commenting on episodes you havent seen, just by looking at angry reviews by other people commenting on episodes they havent seen

When they were doing the Every Simpsons marathon I chose to hurt myself and drop in now and throughout the later seasons, just so I can assure myself I wasn't being too harsh on them.

user, never have I regretted anything more. They were somehow worse than I imagined them to be.

Jean is a hack.

Curious as to what episodes you saw, but it's not surprising. Not everyone will like the newer stuff

I saw one post S13 episode that made me laugh, and that was Lost Verizons. Nothing good since.

He's too nice, and lets the writers do anything they want

It went from being insufferably obnoxious to insufferably boring. Even ignoring how painfully sycophantic the guest actor characters are still treated in 9/10 of the episodes, there's just not much humor and not much of intrigue. It's like Season 2 episodes only with worse writers.

You see, I dont disagree. I just much prefer a show being boring to making me angry