Why in the fuck didn't Rey take his hand here...

Why in the fuck didn't Rey take his hand here? Not only was it stupid because she could have saved Finn and the others right there, but it completely repremands how she acted earlier in the film.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes you got to hold off for a greater purpose. I think this scene was the horse milk of the trilogy.

Let's see what Sup Forums thinks:
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

Padme didn't accept Anakin, Rey can't.
>It's pottery

Because this is the best example of the main protag turning down the darkside and its seductive ways.

Rey was almost seduced, the audience i think was allready turned before Rey refused ahaha.

She tried. Kylo wouldn't give the order to stop shooting. He wanted her to accept shooting everyone down and remain by his side all the while, that's why she refused.

How come Rey looks good whenever she's on screen with Kylo? She doesn't even look like Daisy Ridley.

>Why in the fuck didn't Rey take his hand here?
Because she's not evil.
>Not only was it stupid because she could have saved Finn and the others right there
By joining Kylo in immediately killing them?
>but it completely repremands how she acted earlier in the film.
It's "reprimands" and that's not even how you use that word. How is it inconsistent with her previous actions? She went to Kylo hoping to turn him, and when she sees that she can't she has to give him up.

She still had his babbies after he massacred the sand people, women love trying to be the one that fixes the bad guy. Rey's just been playing hard to get the first two movies.

If only he used other words. But he had the subtlety of a Rancor.

>Because this is the best example of the main protag turning down the darkside and its seductive ways.
This, actually. When the Emperor tried to "seduce" Luke, he had absolutely nothing to offer to him. And Anakin wasn't really seduced to the dark side, he was tricked into it.

Estrogen, in all those scenes she looks the most feminine

Because she doesn't show off her horse teeth. It's really good casting. She's attractive but not pretty enough to intimidate girls into not using their imagination to fill her shoes.

There are so many golden nuggets in this movie. When Kylo killed Snoke, and he and Rey had a moment with the music kicking in, I felt the hype for real. It makes the downfalls of this movie all the more frustrating.

Kylo will turn.. He is the Last Lineage of the Skywalker. Padme lost Anakin... but Rey will get Ben Solo back. They'll have twins.. and then its episode 10 11 12,

>horse milk of the trilogy

Uh, mind explaining this one to me?

Yeah ruling the galaxy is nothing

He doesn't need to. Horse Milk says it all. And of course he means male horse milk.

I wish. They're probably gonna kill him off with some lame sacrifice while Rey cries

Kylo should have promised to stop the shooting if she joined him.

That's the wrong thing to tempt a guy like Luke with. Kylo offered a soulmate who could truly understand her.

then evily betray her and hold her back as she screamed "noooo"

kino

Yeah, I wondered the same. It's truly remarkable how the makeup artists made such a hideous creature looks attractive.

But that wasn't the temptation - the temptation was gaining the power to destroy the Emperor, the guy responsible for all the suffering and violence Luke had witnessed.

>Yeah ruling the galaxy is nothing
Luke never once shown any ambition or desire for power. Why would he be tempted by ruling the galaxy?

>How come Rey looks good whenever she's on screen with Kylo? She doesn't even look like Daisy Ridley.
It's natural, when a woman stays near the man she loves, she becomes more feminine to seduce him.

>t completely repremands how she acted earlier in the film.
>repremands

Rey...

easy on the space carrots

Too keep it stable, better him than another goon who could be more evil
Would you really turn down the offer of being the worlds dictator

Fucking no one in the new cast is conventionally attractive the way Luke, Leia, Anakin, Padme etc. were, no way that wan't deliberate. Rey and Kylo are the most attractive albeit in a 'unique' way.

Just puts a target on your back.

and then he forces himself on her while she's crying as the last resistance ship gets shot down.

he promises her that he'll protect her as her eyes go blank

get in here

Because she's attracted to him

This, whenever she stares at him she becomes a qtpie

>strawpoll.me/14648964/
I don't get it was he gay?

poe is the most attractive
not gay or nothing

Maybe the Emperor couldn't comprehend anyone turning down unlimited power, after all he couldn't.

This movie would have been perfect is Rey joined Kylo and Finn will try to pull her back to the lightside. Now Finn can have a purpose in the film.

luke was to idealistic wouldn't of been the temptation that seduces him. I think you should re-watch the scene. this is what the temptation was

>repremands [sic]

what the fuck is wrong with you.

at first the emporer tried this but it didn't work on luke, when he was told to kill he's father and take he's side luke didn't want the power that would entail.

is the girl on the bottom the fat asian chick everyone is talking about? she looks like a hamster

Are you kidding? Oscar Isaac is model tier.

I don't care what this board says, when they look at each other after Snoke dies and Kylo's face lights up red as he ignites his lightsaber with the music swelling... kino as fuck

Probably because he wanted to blow up her resistance friends. Well to be fair there's fuck all logic for characters actions in this film so could be any reason, that's my headcanon

she doesn't

I think he means contradicts?

Because it's Jane Eyre in Space. This is where Jane rejects Rochester's offer to run away together.

Because she's playing a woman in those scenes, not an androgynous male action hero replacement.

>yfw when Rey goes dark side and Kylo becomes the Last Jedi

>It's "reprimands" and that's not even how you use that word.
Contradicts is the obvious choice.