I'm visiting my half sister + her family for the holidays and she's got twin 10 year old girls...

I'm visiting my half sister + her family for the holidays and she's got twin 10 year old girls, and I'm trying to think of some movies we could all watch and actually enjoy.

What are the best live-action children's / family movies? I remember watching pic related when I was small; it was the first drama movie that ever really stuck with me. Anything else of this caliber?

Fuck off pedo.

but I'm not a pedo? Why would you assume that?

Paper Moon

If you're being honest then just let them rent a movie each and stop posting about them on a pedoboard.

So basically just do nothing then? They always mention how they love when I visit because I always bring good movies that they've never seen (the whole family I mean, not just the twins)

Wes Anderson

Matilda, motherfucker

The Neverending Story

Am I the only one who was terrified at the demon scene?

why is the title printed twice?

A Bridge to Terabithia
A Princess Bride
Labyrinth
Moonrise Kingdom

THIS!!!!

This is a good suggestion op.
Also Overboard and You've Got Mail are genuinely great romcoms, 10 year old girls would be into that I reckon.
Also you've got Goonies, Karate Kid, Back to the Future, Gremlins, The Burbs, Tremors, Beetlejuice, Bill & Ted 1 & 2, Clue, Big Trouble in Little China, Groundhog Day, Ghostbusters, Harvey, The Sandlot, A League of Their Own, Men in Black, Raising Arizona, Willy Wonka and Tootsie.
If their millennial asses ain't seen any of those it's your duty to educate them.

>lolita
>moonrise kingdom

OP said he's not a pedo. They'll assume he wants to become the nasty, child-molesting uncle if he tries to show them Lolita as a "family movie"

>t. Millennial

A Princess Bride should be great for two girls. Gremlins if they like Gizmo. Matilda but it's boring and gross.
Be patrician and watch Singin' In The Rain

A Christmas Story

pics of the twins?

I'm not suggesting it
But I wonder at what age is this film appropriate toi watch, becuase it's great

Pics?

Based

The Princess Bride sounds good. I'm probably the only adult present who's never seen it though. I thought it was like a barbie movie for girls (by its name) when I first heard of it, then never got around to seeing it once I realized I was wrong.

Wes Anderson movies could work too, for more recent flicks.

Hey, pictures would make it easier to judge their character and make more accurate suggestions.

Have they watched pic related? It's fit for children but can easily be enjoyed by adults as well.

Ghibli movies, they are as safe as can be while still being pretty kino.

That film with tanuki scrotums fucked me up tho, after I learned they were not just "pouches"

Rodger Rabbit

Milo and Otis
The Brave Little Toaster
The Princess Bride
Children of the Corn

Post pics brah

I hope you are good uncle and give them their daily dosis of cummies on tummy :3

When I was younger I loved this movie, it's pure kid kino, although they may find it outdated.

>dat feet scene

>feet scene
Not OP but I have to watch this ASAP
Thanks

She's so cute in this movie, I had a major crush on her, still do.

So you remember where's it?

bare shoulders > feet
It's a shame that this isn't some old european movie or we'd get to see more.

I'm a retard here it is.

Know any old European movies like that?

directed by dan schneider

Madicken, the very first scene is kino in its purest form.

lel

Does Beetlejuice hold up?

He could never make it, the movie is actually good and not just loli eyecandy.

dan is good when it comes to plot

wtf Sup Forums, why do these threads always turn to this?

I don't think he cares about plot at all though he always has these flat characters.

Are you the OP?

Why your sister isn't looking show them this one to get them introduced to the idea of man/girl relationships.

He looks like 70s De Niro in that photo

OP said live action not chink cartoon trash

Isn't it weird how little girls feet are so sexy? Is God toying with us?

He has good taste

Thank God for cute little girls.