What was her fucking problem

What was her fucking problem

Everything she knew about children, she learned from Peanuts.

WTF, I don't remember this from the show.

She suddenly remembered fake American rugby is a shitty sport.

crazy murderous anarchist

Rose is trash but desu i get why pearl was so thirsty, id do anything for those tits

And here comes Yellow Diamond, bitching about the past like a goddamned child.

How about that hair
it's so big
so big and pink

I wanna touch it

> The Irish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Giving birth was a selfish decision that negatively impacted everybody on the show, and caused her son to deal with so much emotional baggage and immediate threats like an alien invasion alone.

But this is something that happens to every child ot some extent.

The show actually reminds me of what I have to consider because I'm autistic. I don't want to pass down my genes but I want a child of my own someday.

SHIT SUCKS

also hey remember when pearl raped garnet.

why are there so many really dark and heavy themes in a shitty kids show that just wants to do shitty slice of life bullshit with shitty cartoon cartoon characters. Cartoons CAn have emotionally driven good storytelling with slice of life, like cardcaptors but nope FUCKING TOWNIES

Too much of an idealist. Bismuth's whole episode and backstory makes no. fucking. sense.

Literally all the gems but three and her died. Oh but at least she got to keep the moral high ground!

From what i understand of American """"""""""football"""""""""", it's 20 minutes of dudes covered head to toe in protective padding running into each other cut between 90 minutes of advertisements. Is that right?

She didn't have a fucking problem, she fucked just fine. It was actually forming babby that made her to die. That's why you always use protection.

Actually the only problem with forming babby was that she wanted to give babby her gem. Before that, everything was fine and dandy.

Not only is she ugly, She's FAT

She's thicc retard, she has the same build as Jasper but with tits

She is obese

Also I heard her son is half Mexican

and probably a homosexual jew

Actually he's half italian

he's full italian with a magic gem in his belly button
unless Rose did some genetics fuckery in her womb and made a post-human to embed herself in

nah, he's like half.
Remember during jail break when he placed his hand in the barrier and it kind of just did a zig zag through his body?

Yes, Rose permeates and suffuses his body, that's how her gem grants him powers, but she isn't literally the glue holding his body together. That would be dumb and also the gem destabilizer tech would have done nastier stuff to his body than what looked like an electric shock

>but she isn't literally the glue holding his body together
that's probably the only way to explain his shapeshifting. It could just be human cells floating in a gem light matrix system.

>That would be dumb and also the gem destabilizer tech would have done nastier stuff to his body than what looked like an electric shock
but you're not the writer so you can't really say what would have happened

There's definitely some fuckery going on when he shapeshifts and I think getting hit with the gem destabilizer while shapeshifted would fuck him up.
You also are not the writer so you can't really say what's going on any more than I can.
My headcanon > your headcanon, suck it bitch

lol i'm not trying to say what's going on. I'm just saying what it could be. You were trying to say what would have happened. Very big difference.

So what exactly would happen if Steven died?

What happened when Lapis' mirror broke?

The series ends before we find out.

He becomes sans (Steven after not surviving)

If that's the case then Steven being partially organic means that he will die eventually and Rose would be free. So all the bitching and crying about Rose being gone is kinda useless and unwarranted if you consider the fact that she'll be back eventually.

How do you explain his ability to fuse, then?

as an american, that is an underestimation. its more like 30 mins of the sport on 140 mins of ads

>the gems are emotionally unstable drama whores
What else is new
We literally don't know.

there's a solution to ALL that and it's called adoption.

there would be much rejoicing

Its in the episode where steven goes inside his room to talk to mom

>but I want a child of my own someday.
user I hope you rethink your stance on adoption.

>she has the same build as Jasper but with tits
Nah man, jasper has a tight core, rose is fat

>Mexican't user

>What did I say?

no.

It's probably similar to a fusion and a object embedded with a gem

If Steven gets *poofed* or dies of thinking that he's old his body well probably crumple up as rose is respawned as she was before Greg murder dicked her

>he will die eventually

No reason to believe that. He can advance or regress his age at will, as well as shapeshifting and fusing with other fleshies.
Plus, mitochondria (which are inherited directly from your mother) play a major role in the aging process. Steven has some sort of gem alternative.
In fact, given all the things someone (especially a male, who gets their only X chromosome from their mother) inherits from their mother, Steven is more Gem than Human.

I'm behind the times, but I just watched the episode where Steven, Greg, and Pearl to to Empire City.

Pearl's song was amazing, holy shit. I'm sad I'll watch this series go downhill, because when it's good it's really good.

I skipped the Restaurant Wars episode because fuck the townies.

he dies.
he doesn't regen. rose doesn't come back.
you're just left with a dead fat kid with an inert rock in his bloated gut. game over

you missed nothing of value. just the reveal that ronaldo actually really does (did?) have a girlfriend, which I don't think has even been brought up since then

She doesn't hold any moral high ground, the only good things we've heard about her have come from her inner circle. Hell, Steven even calls her shit out in the room for basically sparking an entire war and getting plenty of people killed.

So will they ever address the fact that Steven will outlive every human he knows in the show? Like as in showing an epilogue in of future or something?

>steven fuses with his father to keep him from dying
>years later, the two of them fuse with connie to keep her alive
>the fusion keeps expanding, pulling in more and more people as the only way to keep them alive, becoming a grotesque monster
>omnisteven becomes an eldritch horror, devouring mankind to save it
>Yellow Diamond shows up with a huge fleet and blow the whole thing to Hell
>"And this--THIS--is why we destroy organic lifeforms instead of fucking them. Does everyone understand now?"

Someone pawns the rock in his gut

You mean sell rose as a sex slave?

i like this ending

Speaking of, I miss her

"You got the gem of Rose Quartz herself? Wow!"

>cut to rick at the back of the shop

"This is amazing! Never have I had anyone bring in something this rare and valuable. I gotta play my cards right, because I can net a serious amount of cash from this. People are crazy about gem collecting, and the most famous gem of them all will have people driving to get their hands on it."

"Tell you what, I can do $100 for it."

his*

Sugar gets a paycheck

>putting a soldier in charge of a whole world's operations
>she lets it go to shit
>hides things from her followers to maintain what power she has
>she kills herself when it stops being funny, but only in a way that makes sure she gets to have some influence over yet another life form in her afterlife
Rose is a control freak suffering from PTSD

>pearl raped garnet
Pfft. You can't revoke consent after the fact/act.

I laughed.

If it wasn't under false pretenses you can.

Like that scene in Revenge of the Nerds where the nerd in a Vader costume doesn't say anything, so the chick thinks it's her jock boyfriend. That's rape as fuck, man.

You haven't seen a sorority girl after a party where she feels like a whore.

You think maybe impersonation has more to do with both the spirit and the letter of the law that than this vague-ass notion of "false pretenses" you made up on the spot? No one's going to convict a man of rape who said he was going to make her breakfast and then ditches in the middle of the night, so take your false equivalence and your severity-devaluing slippery slope argument and keep walking.

I was providing a counterpoint that consent can't be retracted after the fact.

The reason my notion is vague is because my understanding is vague, but I know the original contention is wrong.

Consent is conditional, if I deliberately lead you to believe that one of those conditions exist when in fact it does not for the sole purpose of obtaining your "consent," then you, in fact, never consented.

If a cult leader or con artist convinces someone that having sex with them is the only way to forestall the apocalypse, you can bet it is rape.

She'd probably be down with it for a while

She couldn't just give Steven her gem, though, like I don't think there was ever a time they existed simultaneously.
And it doesn't even make sense what she was when she was "pregnant," she's a hologram. So she was just filled with Mr Universe jizz and turned into Steven, or something.

She probably manufactured a facsmile of a womb and provided it with nutrients, then when the time for birth came, she did some wacky bullshit where she implanted herself into his belly button
shit's magic yo

She made Steven.

Why does Lion have a VA?

Growls aren't just going to growl themselves.

I met Rose in a dream once. It was weird. The whole next day had a sort of surreal cast over it.

>$100 for a softball piece of cut rose quartz

I can't tell if that's a good price or a terrible one, but I do know that a piece of diamond the size of Yellow or Blue Diamond's gemstone would be worth a more than the gross from Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme.

Wouldn't a diamond that large be actually priceless
Like, wars could be fought for such a gem

so the vagina is the entrance?

You've got the scale wrong
The entrance is in the palm

Not really. The most expensive diamond ever sold at auction was only 50 million USD. That's not really that much in the grand scheme of things, and certainly not worth fighting a war over.

The problem is that gemstones do not necessarily scale up forever in value with size. Once you get past the point where it can be worn as jewelry easily, it's just a novelty item. It's not like gold where the price is by-the-pound.

How big was it
Is it literally the core of an alien galactic tyrant superbeing

About the size of a grape.

Diamond value isn't determined just by size. It's a combination of clarity, color, cut, and carat weight. The "four Cs" of buying a diamond. Another factor in some diamonds is its history; ie a diamond that's a part of the Crown Jewels of England is worth more than another identical diamond that's not.

You can probably find some lists online that say such and such diamond is "priceless" or worth some absurdly huge amount of money, but that's just made up bullshit unless somebody has actually bought it at that price. I can say my turd is worth 5 trillion dollars but that doesn't make it so. Diamonds don't actually go for more than 100 million USD

Actually, it would be worth more if you just tried to sell it as the core of an alien being. Alien hologram tech of any kind, now THAT would be worth trillions of dollars and worth fighting a war over. Alien tech is much, much more valuable than even a diamond the size of a mountain.

if you put her into something she could probably possess the object

I think gems can only slot into and power specially designed gem technology stuff. Like, you couldn't just throw Lapis' jewel onto any random mirror. It would have to be a specially designed and manufactured with alien tech mirror

Together Breakfast. How much control the gem has over the object can probably be manipulated somehow.

Was that thing even a gem? You didn't actually see a gem, just some smoke possessing stuff

Aqua Teen hunger Force did it first.

It's ground up gems, watch it again.

They tried getting a real lion to do it, but it wouldn't stop lion around

It's never explicitly stated as such. That's just a fan theory.

It was confirmed by word of god.

I can accept that.

I think assuming that any gem can just possess any object is still a bit of a stretch, though.

Is it? They already possesed a lighthouse, a bunch of wafles and a painting, they were also round up and made a smoke monster

It's magic, just roll with it. You stick the magic gem in the item the item gets possessed.

that was the sense I got too, most likely intended. There's a scene in evangelion where young Shinji is playing in a sandbox and it kinda looks like he's between a woman's legs. I think that may have been a visual inspiration for that shot

No, dude
those are fingers

If the show concludes like this it will be instantly redeemed of all of the asinine bullshit it pulled...

Pointed feet pose is great cheesecake

dee bradley baker is pretty well known for this stuff