ROUND 2 - Sup Forums's favorite cartoon - 64 cartoons remain

It's time for the next set of matchups, Sup Forums. 64 series were voted out, and 64 remain. Vote on the next round here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOQTjmRaU5qI2YtRJI3b7cNRXIEUVYem_-PGdZ9F2uq8GmzQ/viewform

None of the matchups are required, so you don't have to vote on a round if you don't want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScui-qJ68RyrU_MzTlTfJyiPEYCmufuldBSInydAhw99QSU9w/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=U06HIUIkJyg
youtube.com/watch?v=mq6xxKNSLxo
youtube.com/watch?v=JXfS8Zv3Fds
youtube.com/watch?v=karFnW2WDno
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for based user

Tru

I'm stil assdevastated that fucking SpongeBob won over X-Men
Also no Freakazoid makes me sad

Freakazoid literally lost by 2 points

X-Men isn't even the best X-Men cartoon. The pacing is way too fucking fast, stiff animation, and there isn't a single episode that compares to the best of Spongebob, like Band Geeks.

I was around to see all the X-Men cartoons, and X-Men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men both did it better

bump and voted

Don't let the GOAT lose to capeshit, Sup Forums

These threads prove that Sup Forums has lost the right to bitch about modern cartoons being shit just by looking at some of these results. Like how does Spectacular Spider Man lose to fucking Gumball?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

but muh Gumball has deconstruction

I voted for Spider-Man, That one really hurt

Gumball is a better show though

>Harvey Birdman beating star vs

I hope we make it all the way to the final 8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRVTruJ3HZg

I just hope that King of the Hill and Venture Bros. keep on keeping on

P+F is vastly superior to KotH

the Boondocks better get to at least the quarterfinal

The most recent show wins because of underageds
The final two will be Loud House vs. Star

This tourny isn't showing Sup Forums's tastes as much as it's showing Sup Forums's general age group, desu. Every show that's winning is something that people in their early twenties grew up watching. It's kind of hard for something like this to be subjective, and not blinded by nostalgia. I just hope some flavor of the month thing doesn't win, or the salt would be endless for years to come.

As long as Gargoyles wins I don't care.

>sym-biotic titan even in contention with superman: tas

So people are just voting against thing they didn't even watch, right? Because I refuse to believe anyone that watched both of those shows wouldn't choose superman.

You're insane.

>SSM losing against gumball
>superjail losing against regular show
>AEMH losing against kim possible
>sealab 2021 losing against tiny toons

Nah, I'd say Supes wins but it's not nearly as wide a gap as you might think.

>AEMH losing against kim possible
Fuck you, KP is one of the greatest cartoons of all time, 99% of capeshit isn't even in contention.

Predictions

First block
FOP or Samurai Jack vs Courage
Spongebob vs Teen Titans

Second block
Ricky and Morty vs ATLA or Simpsons
Dexter vs Adventure Time

Oh please, KP is fine but greatly overrated thanks to waifu faggotry. EMH was legitimately well made and had a strong, ongoing arc up until it was sabotaged in the second season

>Invader Zim currently behind Rick and Morty

Ben 10 deserves to move on.
Isn't it time to admit Hey Arnold is boring shit?

>These matchups

IDK how you made sense of that last thread, but I'm impressed that you did

Im shocked and disgusted Regular Show lasted this long

wew lad

It's crushing Drawn Together currently, so don't expect it to go away soon.

>catdog beats TMNT
Be honest guys, the only reason you voted for catdog was nostolgia. I like catdog, but TMNT 2012 is simply better

This became shit the moment Loud House, Steven Universe, and Star Vs were put in

Even FIM is better than those pieces of trash and should have went over at least one of them if they were added due to popularity

Like, how the fuck does that even happen? And Animaniacs should be defeating Danny Phantom for example. This isnt nostalgia talking (though a factor), this is underage bullshit and people voting on stuff theyve never seen. I mean we cant exactly enforce this anyway, but already these results are fucked

I'm here to make sure that EEnE, KotH, and AT get as far as possible while also trying to be objective with my voting

For some reason I must have totally missed King of the Hill on the first ballot because I don't remember it, if it doesn't at least make it to round 5 I'll be ashamed in all of you

To my surprise, Loud House is getting crushed by South Park at the moment, and Star vs is very barely losing.

That said, I think the winner in the end will be Spongebob

>Flintstones are gone
>Jetsons are gone
>South Park is still here
>Mystery Inc. loses to Boondocks

God damn Sup Forums is perpetually 13

Teen Titans vs BATB

Oh god that's a fucking hard one

Sucks that Sealab got knocked out in the first round. It's the only low budget Adult Swim comedy not to make it through.

Mostly because Xander doesnt count as one.

It better fucking win, S1-3 of Spongebob was the greatest thing to be put on television. Not a single dull moment, never a moment i wanted to skip.

But come on, >implying MLaaTR wont win based purely on waifu autism

Boondocks is a classic and way better than le edgy Scooby Doo fuck off

>Not a single dull moment, never a moment i wanted to skip.
>what is the lost episode

Lets be real, more people have likely watched Superman TAS. Its not crazy to suggest the Genndy dick sucking has gone as far voting for a show that isn't Samurai Jack.

Sup Forums-tier politics don't age well

>>Flintstones are gone
>>Jetsons are gone

What? Why would you consider them good? If there's a good Hanna Barbera cartoon is Wacky Races. And South Park is better than TLH, no matter what the waifufags think.

Nothing against S:TAS, but I feel sorry for Genndy. His magnum opus and dream project died because it didn't sell.

TLH is a well-produced show would a great visual aesthetic and good soundtrack. The humor and writing sometimes falter under the weight of so many characters but SP is actual trash for edgy 12 year olds.

I take some responsibility. I completely forgot about the tournament for a bit.

Can anyone link round 1 results?

Not gonna lie, when it cut to the walk cycle after all that build up, i laughed like a hyena

Honestly South Park should've won against TS and should win against TLH, I just hope it gets knocked out by Adventure Time or Billy and Mandy. It's humor and popularity are pretty much based on random humor, gross out humor, and the idea that anyone who takes a strong stance is wrong and an asshole.

I think they've aged remarkably well. Original Flintstones is legitimately funny. They didn't get to be cultural icons just by luck.

That said, I agree that Wacky Races is probably better than both.

This should be it?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScui-qJ68RyrU_MzTlTfJyiPEYCmufuldBSInydAhw99QSU9w/viewform

>that hilarious, incredible and exciting episode about Gary leaving SpongeBob for Patrick's cookie and Patrick being a dick about it

let's be honest there's no reason for wacky races to not be here

TOURNEY FORMATS ARE FUCKING GARBAGE PEOPLE.

Getting in a bad seed in Round 1 often makes and breaks certain tourneys, and spite voting is a real problem that gets mediocre choices way far ahead in the polls.

I always love these,but the fights in this one are a bit weird.Gravity falls vs moral orel?Really?

>KND beat Bojack bullFUCKINGSHIT
>Billy and Mandy beat Megas XLR youtube.com/watch?v=U06HIUIkJyg
>Xiaolin Showdown beat Freakzoid youtube.com/watch?v=mq6xxKNSLxo
>South Park beat Totally Spies: let's see where are we on the idiot-o-meter passed bronies, passed Sup Forums, and right on the entire site of tumblr
>Miraculous Ladybug lose to MiB a show barely anyone remembers...user before you type anything lie to me but don't lie to yourselves you know that truth
>Home Movies lost to Young Justice I blame the DC Master Race for that
>TMNT 2012 lost to CatDog youtube.com/watch?v=JXfS8Zv3Fds
>The Simpsons beat The Tickyoutube.com/watch?v=karFnW2WDno
>The Loud House survive is the only thing that's good even then you bastards still almost fucked that up Thornberrys is better than The Loud House my pale ass
>Oh SU lost no big surprise...GROW UP YOU ASSHOLES!
>A mini-series beat What's New Scooby-Doo A fucking mini-series beat out the best scooby doo series...I'm done here

Sorry OP, the overlapping text was driving me nuts.

>Cape-fags salty that action is beaten by comedy, just like with movies.

Besides, as much as I love SSM, you can't deny that Gumball is one of the most original and most hilarious comedy shows, and that's why a lot of people love it. Besides, SSM hasn't had a revival like Samurai Jack and the pain of USM's cartoon still lingers, so yeah.

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens when the shows that keep winning just because of their objective influence on animation/media history (Spongebob, Simpsons) inevitably start going up against smaller cult classics like Over The Garden Wall or Moral Orel.

Also why is Kid's Next Door btfoing Magic School Bus so hard? It was just gross-out humor and 00s "kidz rule" shit, which isn't bad for what it is but really isn't anything special either.

they won't...they won't...they will forever have shit taste

>Gumball
>Comedy

Spotted the underage.

>WNSD
>The best Scooby Doo series.

What is YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE for $400
Seriously, I thought you'd be saltier over Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. losing to The Boondocks.

>The Loud House survive is the only thing that's good even then you bastards still almost fucked that up Thornberrys is better than The Loud House my pale ass
>Oh SU lost no big surprise...GROW UP YOU ASSHOLES!
Wew lad, we have a waifu-shitter here, that's the actual less surprising thing here.

I doubt either Moral Orel or OGTW will make it out of this round, although I really really hope OGTW does.

>implying that FiM is better than The Loud House
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0 Sup Forums we've got a brony here...back to /mlp/

Calm down son

>Putting reactions after every other point
>Randomly yelling over little things
>Only cares about cartoons from the past decade
Your underage is showing.

Fuck the waifufags their are fans that love the show because...ummmm oh yeah IT'S FUCKING FUNNY AND HAS GOOD CHARACTERS!

>What is YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE for $400

>not knowing how jeopardy works

says the user that's ok with Fairy Oddparents, KoTH, and The Boondocks going on...what are you guys 13-15

When it comes to shows with 15+ years of syndication, most of Sup Forums really only watched their respective golden years (first 8 season of The Simpsons, first 3 of Spongebob, seasons 5-11 of South Park) and tend to ignore their current seasons.

What in the hell does Ultimate Spider Man have to do with Spectacular? That's like calling Teen Titans shit because of TTGO. If anything, USM only makes people appreciate SSM more by showing what we lost

IT'S NOT?!!

Sup Forums doesn't like Boondocks now?

Futurama is really the only show that is BTFO its opponent in both rounds. Is it going to win?

>Ladybug loses to MIB

>superjail loses to regular show

Ladybug is Totally Spies tier, user. In every sense.

Its one austistic fag samefagging

Mystery Inc was awful anyway

>Frisky dingo loses to drawn together

this bullshit can fuck right off

Futurama had a pretty weak opponent in Round 1, but I was expecting more of a fight from Kim. Round 3 will be a cake walk for it.

Round 4 could be trickier with Rick and Morty (It could probably beat Regular Show soundly if RS beats R&M), but from Round 5 onwards the competition is guaranteed to be a bit tougher for Futurama.

Thank you user, it was triggering my autisms

>Mystery Inc was awful anyway
Them's fighting words boy

you and me, keep the faith

Nah son, nah. It's a Scooby Doo show that snuck in a Hellraiser reference past the censors. It was some good shit.

Otherwise, starting to see some solid match ups this round. Gonna be make or break for a few shows, and an upset could change the make up of this whole tourney.

Buckle up lads, gonna be a wild ride.

Home Movies was dogshit and i'm glad that it's out in the first round

Should I watch Mystery inc? What makes it so good?

Don't blame me, I nominated it in the original thread.

It's Scooby Doo with an over-arcing plot with call backs and jabs at previous Scooby shows and other Hanna Barbera shit. It's fairly simple, pretty funny, and honestly pretty comfy.

Good touch-up. When this is done we can add the number of votes / percentage for each round.

How is The Simpsons not the greatest cartoon of all time?

Let's get picky...seasons 2 - 8 are untouchable. That is 7 years of A/A+ episodes. Tack on seasons 1 and 9 as solid A- seasons and seasons 10-11 as respectable B+ Seasons. There's 11 years of A-grade television.

Then we have 17 seasons on top of that to cherry-pick solid B episodes from. By sheer volume alone The Simpsons craps on literally all other shows. Many on this board can't even remember a time before the show, it has become a cultural touchstone. People on this, and many other boards around the Internet, need to only post a screenshot and a half dozen people will respond with the dialogue associated.

Simpsons was B level during its peak years and has been F level for years now

Totally with ya famalam, Simpsons has literally been a part of my life long as I can remember (I'm only older than the shorts by 3 months) so it's /the/ cartoon.

Still, it's interesting ot see how things play out and what goes where. I'm pulling for it to be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zombie Simpsons hate knocks it out in the next 3-4 rounds.

I would argue that Golden Age Simpsons doesnt make up for the countless shit seasons that follow into today. The show refuses to end and its left me with contempt. Im looking at it as a whole, not what it used to be

And I feel the cultural impact of that 1st decade of the the show outweighs the quality spiral brought on by the latter day seasons. Opinions! Like, I don't regularly watch anymore, all the same I'll be a little bit sad when it finally does end. (Though it really should wind down soon)

I wish this had the percentages.

It does if you check the previous responses part of the form.